Top Tier Imports Rules:
1. Any car enthusiast can join the Top Tier Imports website.
2. Ensure you have the appropriate forum before posting a new topic. If you are unsure, post in the General Discussion topic and the moderators will move your topic if necessary.
3. Don't harass other members, keep it civil, keep it respectful.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum. There is a swear filter in place and attempts at dodging the filter are not acceptable.
5. Do not post "adult content" anywhere on the forums.
6. For Sale posts need to be kept to the For Sale forums.
7. Moderators will give points out for breaking any of the above rules. You will receive a temporary ban if you exceed the points threshold. Each post is subjective and will be held to the discretion of the moderators.
Things to keep in mind:
1. Make your topic title specific. For example, if you are looking for new tires, a title like "What kind of tires should I buy?" would be better than "Tires". This makes searching threads easier and keeps duplicate threads to a minimum.
2. Please keep your posts relevant to the topic and keep useless posts to a minimum. Posts that don't add anything to the discussion just act as clutter and will be removed.
3. Keep hot-linking images from other sites at a minimum. If you find an image you'd like to post, it's best to save the image and use your own host, or a free host such as Photo Bucket or Imgur.
4. Keep personal discussions to private messages.
When you become a member, you will be required to post an introduction topic in the Newbies section. After this is complete, you will have access to post elsewhere in the forums.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.