Author Topic: How to record radio frequency?  (Read 620 times)

April 03, 2015, 08:06 AM #0

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
Hey guys for the 2015 WSCC Autocross Montage video I want to increase the production value and quality by recording our dedicated radio frequency 101.1 Cone FM.

I am not that techie so I don't know where to start or how to even look. Do I need to bring a laptop or purchase some sort of voice record? Just curious if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.

P.S. 101.1 Cone FM is the frequency we broadcast only during an Autocross event. The range is not that far I believe.

Top Tier Imports

How to record radio frequency?
    « on: April 03, 2015, 08:06 AM »

April 03, 2015, 09:08 AM #1

Imprzme Offline

• Vehicle: '16 Legacy 3.6R
    • Reputation Power: 20
    • Imprzme barely matters.Imprzme barely matters.
    Mike - I've got an older Cowon iAudio D2 (small media player) that will record fm. great battery life too so you probably won't even have to
    have it plugged in to do a full day's recording. As far as I know it records in wma format so hopefully that'll work for you.
    You're welcome to use it all summer.
    Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:10 AM by Imprzme
    Save your breath - you'll need it to inflate your girlfriend

April 03, 2015, 10:11 AM #2

themikewoo Offline

• themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

May 17, 2015, 11:03 AM #3

themikewoo Offline

@Imprzme Thanks again for lending me your Media Server. Worked like a charm and I can't wait to capture the rest of the autocross commentators this year.

Top Tier Imports

How to record radio frequency?
        « Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 11:03 AM »