Author Topic: good place for safety inspection  (Read 5802 times)

April 27, 2015, 01:11 PM #25

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
Originally posted by madhatter450
This is what are shop does. We call it a pre-safety, it is just letting the customer know what there car needs to pass a safety. mpi has no problem with it (they have seen the papers). and like said if the car is extermely unsafe we wont let the car leave untill it is fixed. so with the pre-safety in hand and paid you can go home and do the work yourself( but if you bring the car back with 7,000+ you will be charged for another safety)   
glad somebody could confirm that.  it's what I've done with all of my vehicles,  saves me the 60-100+/hour shop rates for a lot of the work.
[Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
95 GTR- SOLD
03 RSX-S - SOLD
08 G6- wrekt
10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

Top Tier Imports

good place for safety inspection
    « Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 01:11 PM »

April 27, 2015, 01:35 PM #26

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
    • Reputation Power: 194
    • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
    Wonder where the OP went? If you found a 'good shop' please post the shop!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

April 28, 2015, 11:26 PM #27

Ænimal Offline

• Vehicle: Miater, so many bikes
      • Reputation Power: 76
      • Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.Ænimal has a powerful will.
      OP probably died on the ride home back from a 'good shop'.
      [Aug 01 15:48:26] dolan:Guys i really dont care, im still young enough to learn from all my mistakes.

Top Tier Imports

good place for safety inspection
        « Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 11:26 PM »