Author Topic: Kxwheels.com  (Read 1180 times)

July 05, 2015, 12:31 PM #0

elnitrox Offline

• Vehicle: lancer se/lmtd/awc
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • elnitrox has no influence.
Been searching the net for any canadian dealers/sellers of rims. Have anyone of you bought from kxwheels.com?
There prices are competitive also.
Just wandering if they are legit seller.

Top Tier Imports

Kxwheels.com
    « on: July 05, 2015, 12:31 PM »

July 05, 2015, 02:25 PM #1

benz88 Offline

• Reputation Power: 60
    • benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!
    They've been around for a long time. Couple friends have ordered from them with good luck
    '91 240sx Hatch
    '93 Lincoln Towncar Lowrider
    '50 Pontiac Fleetleader 2dr
    '04 Chevy Silverado Crew 5.3
    '95 Silverado Diesel(RIP Nov 18th)

July 05, 2015, 03:19 PM #2

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
      • Reputation Power: 80
      • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
      They are my main supplier at work.
      I know that 90% of the time i can buy a set of wheels from them and resell them for less than an individual can buy direct. I was told last week they have good deals on this month though
      Kx is more focused on being a supplier for dealers then to general public.
      But the guys there are great to deal with.
      I've purchased several sets of wheels through them for resale at work and they know their stuff.

Bryan in particular is who i deal with there.

Only thing i wish they would carry is some of the brands many guys here use
      Volk, Rays, Work, etc.

[Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
      95 GTR- SOLD
      03 RSX-S - SOLD
      08 G6- wrekt
      10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 05, 2015, 05:16 PM #3

elnitrox Offline

• Vehicle: lancer se/lmtd/awc
        • Reputation Power: 1
        • elnitrox has no influence.
        @benz88 and @DonR
        Thanks for the info i was just double checking if they were reliable seller. Appreciate the feedback.

July 18, 2015, 10:53 PM #4

CFMP RAblue Offline

• Vehicle: 09 Mits Ralliart Octane blue
          • Reputation Power: 58
          • CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.
          I used this site to order wheels for the wifes Ram 1500.  They were super helpful, the orginal wheels we ordered online were on a min 3 month wait as the manufacture just changed locations and they called us the day after we ordered.  They even carry wheels that are no listed on their site as we asked about a wheel we had seen on another site.  They ordered it and cut us a deal on the price as well as included lugs and hub rings for free.
          "Go Fast, Stop Fast"
          Extreme Stop Slotted/Drilled Rotors
          KVR Performance Slotted Rotors
          Magnaflow CBE

September 14, 2015, 10:40 AM #5

Wagonman Offline

• Reputation Power: 2
            • Wagonman has no influence.
            When I ordered my set of wheels I tried KXwheels first and 3 out of 3 sets I tried to order they were out of stock. They only called and told me after I had paid for the first set. Kind of annoying. In the end I ended up going through Awside Autosport which is a company in Quebec. The prices were good but I would not recommend them because they shipped my wheels and tires separately which meant I had to mount and balance them on my end. Yes I admit I should have double checked to make sure that they included this before shipping but logically you would think most if not all sellers do. It's pretty damn hard to find a good wheel seller in Canada :\

Top Tier Imports

Kxwheels.com
              « Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 10:40 AM »