Author Topic: TOP END DETAILING  (Read 821 times)

July 17, 2015, 09:39 AM #0

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1086507617

Found this guy on kijiji because I kind of waited to the last minute to do anything about how my car looked.
saw the price and figured ehhh even if it isn't superb at least it'll look better than the shabby look I had going on now.
called the guy up and asked if he could fit me in before the Summer Bash weekend and he told me I could bring it down any night just to let him know in advance.
asked about Wednesday night drop off and pick up on Thursday night for 'package 2' [see link] [call was made on Tuesday]
worked for both of us so I brought it down, the only negative experience I can really say I had was getting onto his driveway which has a fairly large curb to climb.  Now I know I'm not the lowest guy on here, but lowered nevertheless.
was able to mount the bitch with a good angle no scraping at all.
Because it was private I was slightly leary not knowing the fella or having heard nothing about him ever before
wrote my Mileage down when I dropped it off.
picked it up the next day after he called telling me it was done.
car looked great
extremely clean
and for the 8 hrs of work he did on it i figured 80$ wasn't enough [tip$$]
overall very happy with it this car has never been this clean since i got it or looked as good.

for a private young guy i was really impressed, he seemed very humble was very concerned, and wanted to be sure that i was happy with his work
i think he asked be 6 or 7 times

anyways this concludes my review

if your in a pinch and need something done at a fairly low cost
contact Jordan

here is how my car looked when he was done

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:32 AM by DonR
[Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
95 GTR- SOLD
03 RSX-S - SOLD
08 G6- wrekt
10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

Top Tier Imports

TOP END DETAILING
    « on: July 17, 2015, 09:39 AM »

July 17, 2015, 09:44 AM #1

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
    • Reputation Power: 353
    • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
    I see he clay bars and waxes...does he not polish?

July 17, 2015, 10:23 AM #2

kin.fxt Offline

• Vehicle: 2005 SUBARU FORESTER XT
      • Reputation Power: 11
      • kin.fxt has no influence.
      I wanna know what products he used. Spray wax vs paste wax? What tire dressing? Interior looks clean. :D @Shaun there is a "Compound Wax" on package 3. However, I don't think compound and wax should go together. Could he be using the turtle wax compound?

July 17, 2015, 10:29 AM #3

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
        • Reputation Power: 353
        • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
        @kalilleis ahh good catch. Also curious why he uses the word wax around everything. Wax clay bar?

July 17, 2015, 11:11 AM #4

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
          • Reputation Power: 80
          • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
          polish is included just not mentioned.
          he said shoot him a text he'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Jordan
          1-204-612-6996
          [Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
          95 GTR- SOLD
          03 RSX-S - SOLD
          08 G6- wrekt
          10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 18, 2015, 02:45 PM #5

Adomp Offline

• Vehicle: BMW E36
            • Reputation Power: 31
            • Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.
            Originally posted by Shaun
            @kalilleis ahh good catch. Also curious why he uses the word wax around everything. Wax clay bar?

whats a window polish and sealer how do u do that?
            [May 03 15:40:09] Uncle Hugh Myron:when 10 asians come at me with weapons i just get on my knees and start sucking their dicks

[Dec 10 16:08:15] Shaun:if u put adom in a cold tub it turns into a hot tub

[Dec 18 12:21:50] Nirusan:ya right
            [Dec 18 12:21:49] Nirusan:lmao adomp coming to a tti  event

Top Tier Imports

TOP END DETAILING
              « Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 02:45 PM »