Author Topic: Looking For Some Nice WHITE 5 x 114.3  (Read 3124 times)

July 19, 2015, 12:58 PM #0

chadpenn1 Offline

• Vehicle: 2005 Acura RSX
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chadpenn1 has no influence.
Hello im new to this im looking to buy a nice new pair of WHITE rims for my 2005 RSX would prefer if they came with rubber.
been looking at Rota Grids or Volk T37 not to sure of many different rims or brands. Looking for anything white that will fit my car Thanks

looking to put some money into my car if anyone has ANYTHING that will fit on to my car (05 RSX Base) I would be interested in taking a look Thanks

Top Tier Imports

Looking For Some Nice WHITE 5 x 114.3
    « on: July 19, 2015, 12:58 PM »

July 19, 2015, 05:42 PM #1

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
    • Reputation Power: 246
    • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
    What is your budget? That will help determine if you are in the market for rotas or volks.
    2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
    2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

July 19, 2015, 07:03 PM #2

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
      • Reputation Power: 194
      • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
      My inner mother coming out:
      "Why are you wasting money on your car? You should focus on paying it off and saving for a house".

I'm sure all of you can relate to that statement.

It sounds like you just got your drivers license and I think what you need the most is a set of goals and ambition for your car before you go and start buying anything that will fit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

July 19, 2015, 08:13 PM #3

fruitloops Offline

• Reputation Power: 23
        • fruitloops barely matters.fruitloops barely matters.
        Originally posted by themikewoo
        "Why are you wasting money on your car? You should focus on paying it off and saving for a house".

It sounds like you just got your drivers license and I think what you need the most is a set of goals and ambition for your car before you go and start buying anything that will fit.

Not sure why you care lol. He's just gonna do it anyways. Everyone does.
        Bought, not Built.

July 19, 2015, 09:51 PM #4

themikewoo Offline

• themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
          Originally posted by fruitloops
          Not sure why you care lol. He's just gonna do it anyways. Everyone does.
          If I can help someone out I will. I wish someone would of told me not to buy things for my first car. Would of saved a lot of time and money.

July 20, 2015, 12:39 AM #5

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
            • Reputation Power: 108
            • firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.
            *would have

@OP

New TE37 = $$$$
            Used TE37 = $$$
            New Rota = $$
            Used Rota = $

Varrstoen also makes a decent looking TE37-style wheel for a price not much more than Rotas.

Varrstoen ES2

July 20, 2015, 06:57 PM #6

chadpenn1 Offline

why do you comment on something you know nothing about you dont know how much money I have or make and it isnt any of your buisness and my car is actually paid off and theres nothing wrong with putting some money into something you enjoy

July 20, 2015, 06:58 PM #7

chadpenn1 Offline

im looking to spend no more than 1600

July 20, 2015, 09:00 PM #8

themikewoo Offline

Originally posted by chadpenn1

why do you comment on something you know nothing about you dont know how much money I have or make and it isnt any of your buisness and my car is actually paid off and theres nothing wrong with putting some money into something you enjoy
                  What did you expect to happen when you make a thread on a public forum? No replies? Shocking revelation I know.

Side note: I almost past out when reading your post. Can you please add at least one period in your comments from now on? Thanks :)

July 20, 2015, 09:04 PM #9

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
                    • Reputation Power: 80
                    • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
                    @themikewoo waiting here for 9 minutes to rep  :trollface:

Also on topic, @ OP. I may be posting my wheels for sale in the near future
                    Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:17 PM by DonR
                    [Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
                    95 GTR- SOLD
                    03 RSX-S - SOLD
                    08 G6- wrekt
                    10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 20, 2015, 09:19 PM #10

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
                      • Reputation Power: 108
                      • firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.
                      Originally posted by chadpenn1
                      im looking to spend no more than 1600

You could get new Rotas or Varrstoen with inexpensive tires in that budget, used Rota/Varrstoen with better tires, or you might get lucky on an set of used TE37.

July 20, 2015, 09:29 PM #11

Canadian CD9A Offline

• Vehicle: AP1 - CD9A - 5F07F
                        • Reputation Power: 50
                        • Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.
                        The likelihood of landing any TE37s wider than 7" for under $1600, including tires, is pretty slim. 16x7.5s or 16x8s are $2000+, 17x7.5s will be the cheapest at $1800, 17x8 square about $2000, 17x8.5 square $2200 (assuming they're all in very nice condition, plus tires). The exchange rate only makes things worse, too.
                        Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:31 PM by Canadian CD9A
                        Originally posted by: Forced Performance
                        Your significant other can only be mad for a while but your car can be slow forever.
                        Quote (selected)
                        The perfect race car is the fastest thing on the track and then explodes after crossing the finish line.
                        AWD Turbo Whiners Club

July 21, 2015, 09:50 PM #12

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
                          • Reputation Power: 173
                          • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
                          What did you expect to happen when you make a thread on a public forum? No replies? Shocking revelation I know.

Side note: I almost past out when reading your post. Can you please add at least one period in your comments from now on? Thanks :)

x2

And don't talk **** to The Woo. He runs the Honda scene around here.
                          (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

July 21, 2015, 09:56 PM #13

fruitloops Offline

• Reputation Power: 23
                            • fruitloops barely matters.fruitloops barely matters.

Side note: I almost *passed* out when reading your post. Can you please use the proper spelling of words from now on? Thanks :)
                            Bought, not Built.

August 11, 2015, 08:19 PM #14

EvoMR Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Evolution X MR
                              • Reputation Power: 7
                              • EvoMR has no influence.
                              Get new Varrstoen's, Im running 18x9.5's on my evo with nitto nt555 265/35's. Looks and works great. Brand new cost was about $1500 for rims and $700 for tires.
                              I've said this before and I'll say it again,
                              Evo is a daily driver so spending $$$ on a set of legit TE37's would not be worth it for me as my rims are already chipped just from everyday driving and gravel roads and ****. I would be grinding my teeth and chain smoking if they were real TE37's. But I guess it also depends on your style; function or form. Me? I'm function over form.
                              Now as a dedicated track set I would defiantly pay for better quality+lighter rims because racecar. (would buy RPF1's anyway lol)

August 12, 2015, 11:17 AM #15

Winter Beater Offline

• Vehicle: 03 350Z Track Edition, 05 4 Runner, 98 GMC Shitbox
                                • Reputation Power: 95
                                • Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!
                                If I can make one recommendation, stay away from white wheels. You can't drive for an hour with white wheels without having to clean brake dust off of them. It sucks.

August 12, 2015, 12:06 PM #16

Gelmyhair Offline

• Vehicle: 2002 subaru wrx sedan
                                  • Reputation Power: 2
                                  • Gelmyhair has no influence.
                                  Originally posted by Winter Beater
                                  If I can make one recommendation, stay away from white wheels. You can't drive for an hour with white wheels without having to clean brake dust off of them. It sucks.
                                  X2

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

August 12, 2015, 08:56 PM #17

EvoMR Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Evolution X MR
                                    • Reputation Power: 7
                                    • EvoMR has no influence.
                                    Originally posted by Winter Beater
                                    Thats what Hawk brake pads are for (no brake dust bruh)

August 13, 2015, 10:23 AM #18

Dan

soap and water for cleaning brake dust off wheels, haven't had an issue cleaning them yet.

And hawk pads still give off brake dust, doesn't matter which grade you get.

August 13, 2015, 10:46 AM #19

Igor Offline

• Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                                        Can confirm, hawk pads still dust, especially if you are hard on your brakes. My old white wheels were covered in brake dust after a short time of city driving.

August 13, 2015, 12:11 PM #20

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
                                          • Reputation Power: 370
                                          • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
                                          Originally posted by Igor
                                          Can confirm, hawk pads still dust, especially if you are hard on your brakes. My old white wheels were covered in brake dust after a short time of city driving.
                                          So are your black wheels lmao

August 13, 2015, 12:16 PM #21

Igor Offline

Originally posted by Shaun
                                            So are your black wheels lmao

CORRECT!! Hhahaha

October 13, 2015, 11:17 AM #22

Thebrowntornado Offline

• Vehicle: 2015 Chrysler 200 2.4l
                                              • Thebrowntornado has no influence.
                                              These are pretty cool its a work II meister rep
                                              --  http://shop.varrstoen.com/p/es6-19-white-machined-lip?pp=24

Top Tier Imports

Looking For Some Nice WHITE 5 x 114.3
                                                « Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 11:17 AM »