Author Topic: Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!  (Read 37255 times)

November 23, 2017, 08:28 AM #375

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
Originally posted by alohaimmatt
Although Manitoba being Manitoba and wanting more money rarely even takes peoples licenses away if they have multiple DUI convictions on them...

Yea they do? I know many people who have lost their licence for years over this. And then the amount you have to pay when you do get it back is through the roof

Originally posted by Madbuzz41
I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

Top Tier Imports

Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!
    « Reply #375 on: November 23, 2017, 08:28 AM »

November 23, 2017, 08:30 AM #376

alohaimmatt Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 DGM WRX
    • Reputation Power: 15
    • alohaimmatt has no influence.
    Originally posted by jordisonjr
    Yea they do? I know many people who have lost their licence for years over this. And then the amount you have to pay when you do get it back is through the roof

Sorry I meant to say permanently after multiple convictions.

EDIT: Basically what I mean is driving in Manitoba and Canada in general is complete bull****. We let anyone and everyone get their licenses, and let them hold onto them through more or less anything just to make another dollar.
    Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:38 AM by alohaimmatt

November 23, 2017, 11:36 AM #377

cluelessk Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Cobalt SS
      • Reputation Power: 21
      • cluelessk barely matters.cluelessk barely matters.
      Sorry I meant to say permanently after multiple convictions.

EDIT: Basically what I mean is driving in Manitoba and Canada in general is complete bull****. We let anyone and everyone get their licenses, and let them hold onto them through more or less anything just to make another dollar.

Manitoba is super strict on DUI convictions. First offense is at least 10 demerits, minimum $1000 fine, car gets impounded for 30 days, year driving ban and a year of a breathalyzer in your car that costs a fortune monthly. You can't get your license back without a year of the breathalyzer.

But because MPI it's fairly cheap to get your license back. Roughly $1000 a year for a drivers. When it would be closer to $10k with private insurance.

Multiple conviction start to compound and can end in jail time after the second offense. I know an alcoholic that went years without drivers and had to have the breathalyzer for multiple years. It's a couple hundred bucks each month.
      [Mar 23 12:14:28] Anne Gus:nah clueless is right

November 23, 2017, 11:52 AM #378

alohaimmatt Offline

Originally posted by cluelessk
        Manitoba is super strict on DUI convictions. First offense is at least 10 demerits, minimum $1000 fine, car gets impounded for 30 days, year driving ban and a year of a breathalyzer in your car that costs a fortune monthly. You can't get your license back without a year of the breathalyzer.

But because MPI it's fairly cheap to get your license back. Roughly $1000 a year for a drivers. When it would be closer to $10k with private insurance.

Multiple conviction start to compound and can end in jail time after the second offense. I know an alcoholic that went years without drivers and had to have the breathalyzer for multiple years. It's a couple hundred bucks each month.

Huh didn't know all that, interesting!

November 23, 2017, 03:42 PM #379

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
          • Reputation Power: 13
          • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
          Yeah I completely agree, we definitely need way more difficult testing and re-testing throughout the years. It's actually a complete joke how easy it is to pass that test. Personally distracted driving should be treated the same way as driving under the influence, suspend someones license for a month or so and if the repeat increase the length or just take it away. Although Manitoba being Manitoba and wanting more money rarely even takes peoples licenses away if they have multiple DUI convictions on them...

When I went on my road trip I averaged 7.5L/100KM highway @ 130KMPH in my WRX, in city I get around 9.9L/100KM. I just filled up for the first time in winter... 11.9L/100KM this will be a rough winter.

Iíll trade you fuel economy with my ranger getting 27L per 100km

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 23, 2017, 05:07 PM #380

alohaimmatt Offline

Originally posted by Madbuzz41

Iíll trade you fuel economy with my ranger getting 27L per 100km

If you someone managed to get a hold of one of these,

https://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201707/ford-ranger-raptor-3_600x0w.jpg

Then sure! :)

November 23, 2017, 05:08 PM #381

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
              • Reputation Power: 13
              • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
              If you someone managed to get a hold of one of these,

https://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201707/ford-ranger-raptor-3_600x0w.jpg

Then sure! :)

Haha the ranger raptor

December 20, 2017, 11:27 PM #382

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
                • Reputation Power: 200
                • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

Top Tier Imports

Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!
                « Reply #382 on: December 20, 2017, 11:27 PM »