Author Topic: Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!  (Read 27486 times)

January 16, 2016, 08:07 AM #125

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
  • Reputation Power: 183
  • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
Originally posted by Aragrev7
More antics. The annoying driver who doesn't know how to use the median space between lanes to make left turns.
Isn't this legal? Yeah the car had a ton of room to move forward and maybe free up the left lane but I thought he would of had the right of way.

Top Tier Imports

Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!
    « Reply #125 on: January 16, 2016, 08:07 AM »

January 17, 2016, 01:52 AM #126

Aragrev7 Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 TSX 6MT - CGP
    • Reputation Power: 4
    • Aragrev7 has no influence.
    Originally posted by themikewoo
    Isn't this legal? Yeah the car had a ton of room to move forward and maybe free up the left lane but I thought he would of had the right of way.
    If it's not safe for you to make your left turn, you don't move out block oncoming traffic to wait for one. Imagine the median space wasn't there, would you still pull out and block the lanes while waiting for your left turn on a highway? Nope! (Just like in the other video I posted with the driver leaving shell and blocking north-bound traffic).
    If they used the median space properly, then it would have been more appropriate to move out and wait for the left turn.

January 17, 2016, 01:56 AM #127

Aragrev7 Offline

These guys with poor timing in a hurry to visit Teasers. Good thing I drive slow late night after work, was actually quite slippery out.

January 17, 2016, 02:05 AM #128

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
        • Reputation Power: 5
        • Madbuzz41 has no influence.

If it's not safe for you to make your left turn, you don't move out block oncoming traffic to wait for one. Imagine the median space wasn't there, would you still pull out and block the lanes while waiting for your left turn on a highway? Nope! (Just like in the other video I posted with the driver leaving shell and blocking north-bound traffic).
        If they used the median space properly, then it would have been more appropriate to move out and wait for the left turn.

If you would of hit that car waiting there it would be your fault , not theirs. They were already on the roadway and mpi would determine that by how your car hit the back half of theirs. It was clear for them to go halfway, or maybe the full way but then realized it wasn't. Don't get me wrong , those people piss me off too. But if you hit them it's your fault. Doesn't matter if they didn't swing in and use it properly, they were there first. You can simply see them and slow down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January 17, 2016, 07:54 AM #129

Imprzme Offline

• Vehicle: '16 Legacy 3.6R
          • Reputation Power: 19
          • Imprzme has no influence.
          These guys with poor timing in a hurry to visit Teasers. Good thing I drive slow late night after work, was actually quite slippery out.

I like how you drove right down the middle of the two lanes after that car crossed.....
          Save your breath - you'll need it to inflate your girlfriend

January 17, 2016, 01:35 PM #130

dolan Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 civic si
            • Reputation Power: 0
            • dolan is looked down upon.
            Originally posted by Imprzme
            I like how you drove right down the middle of the two lanes after that car crossed.....
            Everyone does that and it doesn't just happen on Archibald either. Anytime the lines get covered by anything people forget how to drive in a lane. And its worse when enough cars expose the line but no one moves over.
            Dyllan Angelkovski (aka) Dyllan Africa

[Mar 27 22:16:27] Uncle Hugh Myron:i bet PEAVEY MART NOW OPEN has it

January 17, 2016, 02:53 PM #131

Aragrev7 Offline

Originally posted by Imprzme
              Lol it was slippery as heck and couldn't keep traction well, after midnight with no cars, so I'm not going to invent new tire tracks with my little two-wheel drive :D. We'll let the subies do that for us old hondas!
              Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:02 PM by Aragrev7

January 17, 2016, 03:08 PM #132

Aragrev7 Offline

Originally posted by Madbuzz41
                If you would of hit that car waiting there it would be your fault , not theirs. They were already on the roadway and mpi would determine that by how your car hit the back half of theirs. It was clear for them to go halfway, or maybe the full way but then realized it wasn't. Don't get me wrong , those people piss me off too. But if you hit them it's your fault. Doesn't matter if they didn't swing in and use it properly, they were there first. You can simply see them and slow down.

Lol nothing to do with MPI or who's at fault. Going off what MPI says is often ridiculous. They would have put both at fault and collected two deductibles and upped both premiums actually.
                Then point of the video, is don't be an idiot blocking traffic if there is NO REASON to :D
                //

Ps. If any of the members end up as the "idiots" (said in jest) in my video, just message me and I'll take it down ASAP. Don't want to shame you in front of your buddies lol! - instead being agitated trolls.

January 17, 2016, 03:10 PM #133

Madbuzz41 Offline

Lol nothing to do with MPI or who's at fault. Going off what MPI says is often ridiculous. They would have put both at fault and collected two deductibles and upped both premiums actually.
                  Then point of the video, is don't be an idiot blocking traffic if there is NO REASON to :D
                  //

Ps. If any of the members end up as the "idiots" (said in jest) in my video, just message me and I'll take it down ASAP. Don't want to shame you in front of your buddies lol! - instead being agitated trolls.

No they wouldn't. 100% your fault, he's already on the roadway when you hit him.
                  I understand the video is to show stupid people, but doesn't change that if you hit him it's your fault.

January 17, 2016, 04:05 PM #134

Aragrev7 Offline

No they wouldn't. 100% your fault, he's already on the roadway when you hit him.
                    I understand the video is to show stupid people, but doesn't change that if you hit him it's your fault.

Uh huh, you work at MPI? Lol. You win, you win! I'm too old for this kind of online BS!
                    Just post some vids of you can!
                    Again, what MPI deems in situations has no bearing on whether or not people should be more considerate for others out on the road. I didn't hit him bc I take into account those who forget they're not the only ones driving on the road. Anyways, not the point of the thread! POST VIDS!
                    Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 04:07 PM by Aragrev7

January 17, 2016, 09:37 PM #135

heiyuu Offline

• Vehicle: 06 Civic, 05 Frontier, 98 Integra, 93 180sx
                      • Reputation Power: 34
                      • heiyuu is working their way up.heiyuu is working their way up.heiyuu is working their way up.

January 19, 2016, 05:41 PM #136

Aragrev7 Offline

Doesn't even stop or look!; even tho I forgot to slow down >_<

January 19, 2016, 07:16 PM #137

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
                        • Reputation Power: 98
                        • firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!firelizard has great potential!

:unamused:
                        Damn. Especially hate those ones when I'm driving a tippy-feeling truck.

January 20, 2016, 08:55 AM #138

Autter Offline

• Reputation Power: 36
                          • Autter is working their way up.Autter is working their way up.Autter is working their way up.
                          Doesn't even stop or look!; even tho I forgot to slow down >_<

This is why I hold my horn when coming to them, before they even nose out.
                          I swear it's prevented so many accidents.
                          Winnipeg is full of idiot drivers, seriously, everyone should be retested and MPI instructor's replaced.

[Dec 23 10:24:37] Ctown8:i was hanging out with this girl named autumn last night, and i kept calling her autter by accident. she was like what the heck lol

Igor [May 09, 09:58:01 AM]:   silly people, ikea is for furniture not car meets

January 20, 2016, 09:01 AM #139

Madbuzz41 Offline

Originally posted by Autter
                            This is why I hold my horn when coming to them, before they even nose out.
                            I swear it's prevented so many accidents.
                            Winnipeg is full of idiot drivers, seriously, everyone should be retested and MPI instructor's replaced.

I use my horn all the time cause no one sees a white smart car. I guess they assume it's a moving snow bank? I don't know. Some people don't even acknowledge my horn and still pull out or cut me off. I wish I had a train horn but the air tank would take up my whole trunk :(

January 20, 2016, 09:20 AM #140

Autter Offline

• Autter is working their way up.Autter is working their way up.Autter is working their way up.
                              I use my horn all the time cause no one sees a white smart car. I guess they assume it's a moving snow bank? I don't know. Some people don't even acknowledge my horn and still pull out or cut me off. I wish I had a train horn but the air tank would take up my whole trunk :(

Please get a train horn. :lol: That would be gold and completely unexpected.
                              [Dec 23 10:24:37] Ctown8:i was hanging out with this girl named autumn last night, and i kept calling her autter by accident. she was like what the heck lol

January 20, 2016, 09:26 AM #141

Madbuzz41 Offline

Please get a train horn. :lol: That would be gold and completely unexpected.

Where am I going to mount the air tank?! :( unless they make like really really small ones

January 20, 2016, 09:29 AM #142

Autter Offline

Where am I going to mount the air tank?! :( unless they make like really really small ones

I don't know how small they go, but you could get a custom one made lol.
                                  Just means you can't blow the horn for long periods of time.

January 20, 2016, 09:39 AM #143

Madbuzz41 Offline

I don't know how small they go, but you could get a custom one made lol.
                                    Just means you can't blow the horn for long periods of time.

I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ;)
                                    But pretty sure one blow would scare the crap out of someone .
                                    That's what I need honestly. I used to run all seasons on my smart but I got snow tires only for the fact no one sees my car and ALWAYS pulls out on me and cuts me off and slams on the breaks then get mad at me.
                                    Even then I've locked up the snow tires.
                                    For some reason when I come home down the side streets kids think it's funny to jump out in front of my smart car.. Ive had to slam on the breaks several times , they get pretty scared when they hear the tires squealing to a stop. Or coming down the back lane a bunch of teens won't move and stand in front of my car. Like FML :( y u gotta be so mean . Train horn would send the message .

January 20, 2016, 02:23 PM #144

Autter Offline

I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ;)
                                      But pretty sure one blow would scare the crap out of someone .
                                      That's what I need honestly. I used to run all seasons on my smart but I got snow tires only for the fact no one sees my car and ALWAYS pulls out on me and cuts me off and slams on the breaks then get mad at me.
                                      Even then I've locked up the snow tires.
                                      For some reason when I come home down the side streets kids think it's funny to jump out in front of my smart car.. Ive had to slam on the breaks several times , they get pretty scared when they hear the tires squealing to a stop. Or coming down the back lane a bunch of teens won't move and stand in front of my car. Like FML :( y u gotta be so mean . Train horn would send the message .

I would just drive right up to them, kiss their calves with your front bumper. :hurr:

January 20, 2016, 02:52 PM #145

Madbuzz41 Offline

I would just drive right up to them, kiss their calves with your front bumper. :hurr:

Haha i wish. Funny; when I come roaring down the street in my fiat no one jumps out, or tries to block me off. Only in the smart does people do stupid things.

January 21, 2016, 10:43 AM #146

carterjalil Offline

• Vehicle: 2010 Maxima SV - Sport
                                          • Reputation Power: 28
                                          • carterjalil barely matters.carterjalil barely matters.
                                          Originally posted by dolan
                                          not 1 but 3 people (one being the g35/37) went into oncoming traffic between a block and half a block back from the nearest intersection.
                                          I see that happen all the time at that intersection..they obviously think their time is more precious than everyone else's

February 01, 2016, 12:59 AM #147

Aragrev7 Offline

Speedy hatchback? Icy corner would like to introduce you to hardened snow bank.

February 01, 2016, 11:34 PM #148

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
                                              • Reputation Power: 179
                                              • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!

Speedy hatchback? Icy corner would like to introduce you to hardened snow bank.
                                              That corner is absolutely awful.
                                              Luckily the dude that always parks there isn't there, He's brave for even doing so, hahaha
                                              I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

February 05, 2016, 03:23 PM #149

Aragrev7 Offline

Originally posted by jordisonjr
                                                That corner is absolutely awful.
                                                Luckily the dude that always parks there isn't there, He's brave for even doing so, hahaha
                                                Yeah I thought the same thing. I take that corner so slow lol.

Top Tier Imports

Naughty WPG Drivers Caught on Cam!
                                                  « Reply #149 on: February 05, 2016, 03:23 PM »