Author Topic: Giving back to you  (Read 366 times)

October 16, 2015, 11:26 AM #0

Matthew Melo Offline

• Vehicle: 2003 G35 with vossens
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Matthew Melo has no influence.
This being one of the best car groups/Forums that I know, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to make little bit of extra money and help me start my journey as a salesman in this tough and competitive business. So I am offering $100 to anyone who refers a friend,co-worker,family member or anybody to buy a pre-owned or new car off me. All that you need to do is give them my number, and please make sure that they let me know that you gave it to them. As long as they buy the car, you will get $100 in your pocket.

I'm so new to this business and I know that everyone here is great and willing to lend a hand because at the end of the day we all share the same passion for cars. So giving back to anybody who helps me out, would make everyone happy and more importantly we get to help some one get into something they always wanted and deserve!

Text, call or e-mail whatever is best for you. Any inquiries or even just a simple question please feel more then free to give me a shout anytime at(204) 803-5879 or email me at matthew.melo@waverleymitsubishi.com.

Thank you for taking time to read this.
Need a new vehicle? used, new or custom i can get it and work with what ever financial situation you have. Message me any time with any questions. Also call or text me anytime at 204-803-5879.
Located at 660 Pembina highway

Top Tier Imports

Giving back to you
    « on: October 16, 2015, 11:26 AM »

October 16, 2015, 12:48 PM #1

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
    • Reputation Power: 194
    • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
    Do you specialize in anything particular?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

October 17, 2015, 08:57 AM #2

Matthew Melo Offline

• Vehicle: 2003 G35 with vossens
      • Reputation Power: 4
      • Matthew Melo has no influence.
      Originally posted by themikewoo
      Do you specialize in anything particular?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Anything that is needed I can get and work with. Not really sure what you meant by it sorry.
      Need a new vehicle? used, new or custom i can get it and work with what ever financial situation you have. Message me any time with any questions. Also call or text me anytime at 204-803-5879.
      Located at 660 Pembina highway

October 17, 2015, 11:14 AM #3

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
        • Reputation Power: 80
        • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
        WOO free monies
        [Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
        95 GTR- SOLD
        03 RSX-S - SOLD
        08 G6- wrekt
        10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

Top Tier Imports

Giving back to you
          « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14 AM »