Author Topic: NEW EVO'S!!! FINAL EDITION COMING SOON!!!!  (Read 371 times)

October 23, 2015, 11:41 AM #0

Matthew Melo Offline

• Vehicle: 2003 G35 with vossens
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Matthew Melo has no influence.
AS MOST OF ALL YOU KNOW THAT THE EVOLUTION WILL BE NO MORE AFTER THIS YEAR. SO MITSUBISHI HAS LAUNCHED A FINAL EDITION EVO THAT WILL BE THE LAST OF THEM, COMING SOON. THEY HAVE BEEN DONE UP VERY NICE WITH LOTS OF NEW CHANGES FOR THE LAST YEAR. THESE ARE MOST OF THE CHANGES DONE FOR THE FINAL EVO!!

Performance isenhanced for the Evo Final Edition with 303 horsepower (up from 291) and 305 ft-lbs of torque (from 300) produced by a 2.0-litre, DOHC turbocharged MIVEC engine, mated to the five-speed manual transmission. The
performance uptick comes courtesy of newly engineered heat-reducing and  sodiumenclosed exhaust values.
Exterior changes include a black painted roof panel, gloss-black front bumper center and hood air outlets, dark chrome applied to the front grille surround and alloy BBS© wheels and new Diamond White Pearl paint colour. Evo Final Edition interiors receive red accent stitching on the front Recaro seats, rear seats, steering wheel, gear shift knob, hand-brake handle and armrest.
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution lives and breathes performance but also superb
driving characteristics including Super All-Wheel Control with active centre
differential, active yaw control and drive-mode selector, Brembo two-piece front
ventilated disc brakes, race-worthy front Macpherson strut suspension with
forged aluminum control arms, Eibach© springs and Bilstein© shocks.

TRULY AN AMAZINGLY BUILT CAR AND A GREAT WAY TO GO OUT.
WONT LAST LONG WE ARE ONLY RECEIVING 6 OF THEM.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING INTO ONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A SHOUT VIA TEXT OR CALL AT 204-803-5879
PICTURE COMING SOON.
Need a new vehicle? used, new or custom i can get it and work with what ever financial situation you have. Message me any time with any questions. Also call or text me anytime at 204-803-5879.
Located at 660 Pembina highway

Top Tier Imports

NEW EVO'S!!! FINAL EDITION COMING SOON!!!!
    « on: October 23, 2015, 11:41 AM »