Author Topic: Vape Convention February 21 at Reset Ultralounge 18+  (Read 3258 times)

February 19, 2016, 10:39 AM #0

Eden Offline

• Vehicle: Supra
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Eden has no influence.
Good morning Top Tier,

TheraVape and Peg City Cloud Club are pleased to present the Peg City Vape Con, Sunday February 21 from noon-7PM, at Reset Ultralounge.  The event is for all vapers and smokers that are interested in learning more about vaping (but not the disinformation often shown in the media.)  There will be 13 vendors to meet with a shop, tons of prizes, a cloud comp, DJ DLo from 4-7PM, delicious half-off wings from 5PM onward, FREE parking, FREE admission, and a build/education station.  Visions Electronics is also donating an audio deck for a car, so there is at least one car-related prize :)

If you have a friend or family member that you think could benefit by learning about vaping and getting away from the 4000+ chemicals smoking exposes them to, please ask them to come down and learn about this safer alternative (95-99% safer according to UK Public Health).  This is an 18+ event.  Thank you and have a great weekend!

USDM MKIV Supra - 800BHP / 636RWHP at 20PSI on E70 through a Titan-built automatic.  3.2L stroker, Borg Warner S363

http://TheraVape.net
www.facebook.com/theravapeinc

Top Tier Imports

Vape Convention February 21 at Reset Ultralounge 18+
    « on: February 19, 2016, 10:39 AM »

February 19, 2016, 11:26 AM #1

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
    • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
    I strongly disagree that it's 95-99% safer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

February 19, 2016, 12:18 PM #2

slipstreamconversion Offline

• Vehicle: 1997 Toyota Aristo / 1993 Toyota Camry
      • Reputation Power: 82
      • slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.
      ^ I doubt this is the place to argue about it.

February 19, 2016, 01:49 PM #3

Madbuzz41 Offline

Originally posted by slipstreamconversion
        ^ I doubt this is the place to argue about it.

Probably not, but I read the post which I thought was dumb from the beginning but I read over most TTI posts, and it's one thing to advertise an event but he added in his own personal opinion. U.S studies said that although right now it may be safer they don't know the long term side effects which could be very harmful.
        So he added his opinion so I added mine

February 19, 2016, 03:25 PM #4

Eden Offline

• Eden has no influence.
          Originally posted by Madbuzz41
          Probably not, but I read the post which I thought was dumb from the beginning but I read over most TTI posts, and it's one thing to advertise an event but he added in his own personal opinion. U.S studies said that although right now it may be safer they don't know the long term side effects which could be very harmful.
          So he added his opinion so I added mine

It isn't an opinion, it's a quote from UK (as in the united kingdom) Public Health.  I can send you the full PDF version of their report, the most in-depth of its kind in the world.  No need to attack others if you disagree with facts. 
          USDM MKIV Supra - 800BHP / 636RWHP at 20PSI on E70 through a Titan-built automatic.  3.2L stroker, Borg Warner S363

February 19, 2016, 03:26 PM #5

Madbuzz41 Offline

Originally posted by Eden
            It isn't an opinion, it's a quote from UK (as in the united kingdom) Public Health.  I can send you the full PDF version of their report, the most in-depth of its kind in the world.  No need to attack others if you disagree with facts.

I didn't attack anyone?

February 19, 2016, 04:00 PM #6

Eden Offline

• Eden has no influence.
              Well you did call the whole post dumb and said that my quote was an opinion when it shows the reference to uk public health right there.  Felt like an attack but it's all good if it was just a misunderstanding.  Perhaps the word i used was too strong.  My apologies and have a good weekend :)

February 19, 2016, 04:31 PM #7

Riley Offline

• Vehicle: '15 Fiesta ST
                • Reputation Power: 132
                • Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!
                Originally posted by Eden
                Well you did call the whole post dumb and said that my quote was an opinion when it shows the reference to uk public health right there.  Felt like an attack but it's all good if it was just a misunderstanding.  Perhaps the word i used was too strong.  My apologies and have a good weekend :)

So will there be vaping going on? I thought legislation was passed making it illegal in public places, including bars.
                #keepingitstock

February 19, 2016, 06:19 PM #8

ZAKU Offline

• Reputation Power: 28
                  • ZAKU barely matters.ZAKU barely matters.
                  Originally posted by Riley
                  So will there be vaping going on? I thought legislation was passed making it illegal in public places, including bars.

You're right, http://globalnews.ca/news/2323435/vaping-no-longer-allowed-in-public-places-in-manitoba/

I'm sure the "cloud competition" will take place outdoors in balmy -11 weather.
                  I consider every deleted post a small victory.

February 19, 2016, 08:24 PM #9

Eden Offline

• Eden has no influence.
                    Establishment owners can ask for exemptions if the event they're hosting is specific to the industry.  The exemption for this event was granted.  Vaping is allowed indoors if the business is, for example, a vape shop.  In this case, the venue is being rented for a vape event.  The venue has ventilation built to handle fog machines, which as many of you know, produces the exact same fog that comes out of a vape (propylene glycol and glycerine base) minus the nicotine, which dissipates so rapidly in the air, that air quality studies have determined it to be safely within the established limits of occupational exposure.  Not an opinion, and you can look up at least one such study by Drexel University department of occupational health if you're curious.  Luckily all those in attendance are there for vaping, so nobody will be unwillingly subjected to the aromas or the fog.  If you aren't a vaper or a smoker, trust me, we don't want you to start up and are happy not to see you there.  This event is to help 18+ adults get off cigarettes.

Originally posted by Riley

February 20, 2016, 03:10 AM #10

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
                      • Reputation Power: 174
                      • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
                      Originally posted by jordisonjr
                      All I picture is:
                      I posted that picture too but Igor deleted it.

Also, lol @ Cloud Competitions.

I don't understand vape culture I guess....
                      (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

February 20, 2016, 06:51 AM #11

Eden Offline

• Eden has no influence.
                        Cloud comps are a minority of the culture.  It's actually more of a subculture and really does not represent the majority at all.  Most vapers are actually older people who use it to get away from cigarettes.  You just dont see them on social media.  Those that are belong more to groups like winnipeg vape club which is more toned down and not into clouds, but all the groups offer a support network for likeminded people.

February 20, 2016, 12:30 PM #12

TwoFourDee Offline

• Vehicle: 95 Toyota Camry 2 door Sport Model, 97 240sx
                          • Reputation Power: 37
                          • TwoFourDee is working their way up.TwoFourDee is working their way up.TwoFourDee is working their way up.
                          We get it, you vape.
                          You can delete my posts but you can't delete my dignity.

February 21, 2016, 06:53 PM #13

Miguel Offline

• Reputation Power: 74
                            • Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.Miguel has a powerful will.
                            #DRIVEN2017 #IMPORTSOMETHING2017      

[Mar 13 11:28:02] Shaun:ur gonna play 20 questions with me like that oil cap arent u

February 22, 2016, 12:16 AM #14

dolan Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 civic si
                              • Reputation Power: 0
                              • dolan is looked down upon.

Originally posted by Miguel

That's asking a lot from the Tti elites.
                              Dyllan Angelkovski (aka) Dyllan Africa

[Mar 27 22:16:27] Uncle Hugh Myron:i bet PEAVEY MART NOW OPEN has it

February 22, 2016, 09:26 PM #15

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
                                • Reputation Power: 108
                                • firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.

Top Tier Imports

Vape Convention February 21 at Reset Ultralounge 18+
                                  « Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 09:26 PM »