Picked up a set of ISC coilovers yesterday, and proceeded to install them.
It was taking me a lot longer than I expected it to, starting at 7:30pm, I got 3 in by 12:00pm. It was taking so long due to a number of reasons,
1, it's 15 year old suspension bolts, so, a lot of corrosion.
2, I had to saw open the bracket holding the brake lines to the strut (carefully). The "proper" way is to disconnect the brake line and pull it through, but that means bleeding the brakes, and I don't feel like doing that.
And 3, I was test fitting the first one for a reference to the rest.
This is what the front will be at, I might need to raise it, but I don't know until I take it for a run after.
Sawing the back bracket is really awkward and thus takes forever, so when I finally got one rear one in, assuming I should adjust it to the same height as the fronts, I didn't feel like doing the other side, and will leave it for morning. I still need to raise the driver side as I am currently tucking the tire at the coils current height.
Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk