Author Topic: Anyone know who still makes nitrotherm finish brake rotors? Similar to EBC.  (Read 407 times)

April 14, 2016, 03:14 PM #0

Jaypenn Offline

• Vehicle: 09 G37x
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jaypenn has no influence.
Looking to grab some new rotors but I can't seem to find any that have the same Nitrotherm finish that EBC rotors used to offer. Anyone know of any other brands that sell them finished already?

http://www.ebcbrakesdirectonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ebc-gd-sport-rotors-discs-mixed.jpg
2009 Infiniti G37x

Top Tier Imports

April 14, 2016, 03:35 PM #1

Jaypenn Offline

Also while I'm here may as well ask if anyone knows of another place to get a supercharger kit for a g37 from besides Stillen? Probably gonna just bite the bullet and do the Stillen this summer but I'd like to know my options. Thanks guys
    2009 Infiniti G37x

April 14, 2016, 03:48 PM #2

Riley Offline

• Vehicle: '15 Fiesta ST
      • Reputation Power: 128
      • Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by Jaypenn
      Also while I'm here may as well ask if anyone knows of another place to get a supercharger kit for a g37 from besides Stillen? Probably gonna just bite the bullet and do the Stillen this summer but I'd like to know my options. Thanks guys

Have you looked at vortech or procharger systems? When I had a 350z those seemed to be the more popular options and I'm thinking there might be similar applications seeing as that's a shared platform with a 370z.
      #keepingitstock

April 14, 2016, 04:19 PM #3

Jaypenn Offline

As far as I can find Vortech and Procharger don't make systems for G37. I can find tons of reviews for 35s and 350s, but no product reviews or anything for 37s.
        2009 Infiniti G37x

April 14, 2016, 04:23 PM #4

Jaypenn Offline

Originally posted by Riley
          Have you looked at vortech or procharger systems? When I had a 350z those seemed to be the more popular options and I'm thinking there might be similar applications seeing as that's a shared platform with a 370z.

Or actually my brain shut off for a minute. Vortech superchargers are what Stillen use in their kits.
          2009 Infiniti G37x

Top Tier Imports