Hello everyone, just had a couple of questions regarding a manual 2004 G35 coupe.
1) I took the car to my mechanic so he could tell me what the left it would need for safety. Turns out the e-brake is snapped, he said there's a link or cable for the left side of the car, and the right side. The left side cable is broken. Does anyone know what that cable/part is called? Is it the same as one from a 2004 G35 automatic (asking because they only have auto ones at the wrecker). He thought the e-brake needed to be tightened but like I mentioned, the left side link/cable is damaged somehow.
2) The car will sometimes stall, UNLESS I give it gas - The RPMs will drop but go back up. From what I've been reading these could be the problem:
- The intake (Nismo) seems to be from a 350z - fits comfortably and it tight but doesn't clamp on to anything (can provide pics)
- The throttle body might be dirty or needs to be replaced
- MAF (mass air flow sensor) - this could be dirty or need to be replaced as well
- Camshaft sensors - read that this could be it online
If anyone has any advice, or help with these questions I would greatly appreciate it.