Author Topic: The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride  (Read 691 times)

August 24, 2016, 04:37 PM #0

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
My father is participating in The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride (similar to Ride for Dad) which is raising money for prostate cancer and male mental health.

Quote (selected)
On Sunday the 25th of September, I’m going to don my finest attire and join men and women across the globe in the 2016 Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride to find a cure for Prostate Cancer and to help Men’s Mental Health. Over 1,300 men a day die of prostate cancer worldwide, and it’s time for that to end. Your donation will help The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride reach its goal of $US5 Million to fund research into a cure for a disease that claims far too many gentlemen each year.

This is the best dressed way to fight prostate cancer and help improve men’s mental health – cheers and thank you!

This is kind of important to me as someone close to me is currently defending their 2 time prostate cancer survivor title.

If you've got a couple extra bucks kicking around, or just feeling like sharing this with people you know, here's the link.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/collingsbob

Thanks! :)
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

Top Tier Imports

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride
    « on: August 24, 2016, 04:37 PM »

August 25, 2016, 10:27 AM #1

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
    • Reputation Power: 202
    • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
    Is this a motorcycle ride in a suit, essentially?
    Originally posted by Madbuzz41
    I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

August 25, 2016, 11:40 AM #2

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
      • Reputation Power: 84
      • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
      I like the emails after donating. so polite and gentlemanly.

August 25, 2016, 01:25 PM #3

Vince Offline

• Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
        Originally posted by jordisonjr
        Is this a motorcycle ride in a suit, essentially?
        As far as I'm lead to understand.

August 26, 2016, 09:27 AM #4

Vince Offline

Bump :)

September 03, 2016, 03:36 PM #5

Vince Offline

Bump :D

Good cause guys!

September 20, 2016, 09:38 PM #6

Vince Offline

BUMP.

Top Tier Imports

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride
                « Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 09:38 PM »