Author Topic: WTAC 2017  (Read 375 times)

August 29, 2016, 10:35 PM #0

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
I'm making this post extremely early (to put it in perspective, the 2016 event is in October).

I really want to hit up a World Time Attack Challenge (http://www.worldtimeattack.com) event, and I'm hoping to organize a TTI trip out there.

Here's where it gets difficult and costly. Since 2010 they've been held in Sydney, Australia.

No details have obviously been released for the 2017 season, but I'm guessing it would be held in October as well.

Another option is the Global Time Attack (http://globaltimeattack.com) which has a couple races each year, from what I'm lead to believe theyre held at Road Atlanta and Buttonwillow in California.

I think that if I'm going to hop a plane to go watch some time attack, I should go to the bigger event, especially if I've got the time to save up.

I'm more than certain everyone at one point or another has seen some clips of time attack, and the level of builds involved.

Pretty much this is just a post to see who would be interested, there would be no booking of flights or hotels until spring/summer or whenever the event details are posted.
(∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

Top Tier Imports

WTAC 2017
    « on: August 29, 2016, 10:35 PM »

August 30, 2016, 12:41 PM #1

dangelkovski2 Offline

• Reputation Power: 1
    • dangelkovski2 has no influence.
    You have peaked my interest in going and watching autosports.

Another idea for you is to check out an nhra event, closest one in the states I believe is brainerd,MN. Happens the second week of august and is a really good time even just walking through the pit area.

August 30, 2016, 12:47 PM #2

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
      • Reputation Power: 173
      • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by dangelkovski2
      You have peaked my interest in going and watching autosports.

Another idea for you is to check out an nhra event, closest one in the states I believe is brainerd,MN. Happens the second week of august and is a really good time even just walking through the pit area.
      Yea, I'd love to check out Proving Grounds as well, but since this is obviously going to cost everyone a LOT more money, I thought I'd post it earlier so people could think about it and maybe start saving up.
      (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

August 30, 2016, 12:53 PM #3

dangelkovski2 Offline

• Reputation Power: 1
        • dangelkovski2 has no influence.
        Proving grounds would be awesome to check out too. But I was talking about nhra drag racing at brainerd.

Top Tier Imports

WTAC 2017
          « Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 12:53 PM »