Author Topic: LF: single din stereo with bluetooth  (Read 175 times)

September 10, 2016, 08:18 AM #0

slipstreamconversion Offline

• Vehicle: 1997 Toyota Aristo / 1993 Toyota Camry
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.
As title says,  looking for a cheap single din stereo with bluetooth capabilities for my Saturn, as I don't want to keep switching my normal stereo from car to car.

Lemme know if any of you have anything!

Top Tier Imports

LF: single din stereo with bluetooth
    « on: September 10, 2016, 08:18 AM »

September 16, 2016, 09:37 AM #1

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
    • Reputation Power: 104
    • Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.Ctown8 has an aura about them.
    Youre looking at 130 for new
    BAASSSSSSS
    I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
    My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
    Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

Top Tier Imports

LF: single din stereo with bluetooth
      « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 09:37 AM »