Author Topic: My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II  (Read 1506 times)

November 17, 2016, 03:18 PM #25

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • #StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.
hop on down to mexico and grab one haha.

Top Tier Imports

My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
    « Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 03:18 PM »

November 26, 2016, 02:10 AM #26

#StreetFocus Offline

• #StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.
    Picked up a bed cap Friday night.

November 26, 2016, 01:41 PM #27

#StreetFocus Offline

here's some daylight pics.

December 12, 2016, 04:54 PM #28

#StreetFocus Offline

figured I'd toss in some new pics. Loving the duratracs on the packed snow and ice. They arent as good as the old mud terrains in deep stuff though. Kinda dissapointed in that but hey, they work alright.

March 24, 2017, 09:48 PM #29

#StreetFocus Offline

some random pics from today

April 07, 2017, 03:26 PM #30

#StreetFocus Offline

Alright so a few days ago my cousin hit a deer with my truck. last time I lend one of my vehicles out!

damage isn't *too* bad. Few pics.

Plan right now is to just bend the bumper back into place, zip tie the bumper cover back together and get it back on. Passenger side lights might need to be replaced as the pins that hold them in place are broken. But I might be able to zip tie those back in as well. (I like zip ties)

Long term plan, tube bumper. When things break, I see it as an opportunity to upgrade.

Here's the truck i've always loved, inspired my hood paint, and the bumper is awesome so I might have something similiar made up for mine as well.

April 07, 2017, 04:06 PM #31

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
              • Reputation Power: 114
              • Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
              Originally posted by #StreetFocus
              Alright so a few days ago my cousin hit a deer with my truck. last time I lend one of my vehicles out!

damage isn't *too* bad. Few pics.

Plan right now is to just bend the bumper back into place, zip tie the bumper cover back together and get it back on. Passenger side lights might need to be replaced as the pins that hold them in place are broken. But I might be able to zip tie those back in as well. (I like zip ties)

Long term plan, tube bumper. When things break, I see it as an opportunity to upgrade.

Here's the truck i've always loved, inspired my hood paint, and the bumper is awesome so I might have something similiar made up for mine as well.

Yes do this.
              BAASSSSSSS
              I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
              My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
              Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

April 07, 2017, 04:07 PM #32

#StreetFocus Offline

The more I look at it.... the more I want to do it.

May 12, 2017, 11:10 PM #33

#StreetFocus Offline

Alrighty, update time.

got my new tires in, still waiting on wheels though so not on the truck yet. but I couldnt help but set them beside for a quick idea... im gonna have to trim a bit lol.

Also got around to changing out my rear ujoint. Not as bad as last time, but it's not good when rusty dust comes out when you take the cap off lmao....

May 20, 2017, 08:53 PM #34

#StreetFocus Offline

Went to the tire shop today to mount my 35's and toss them on the truck. they rub a bit but not bad, here's some pics of that.

LRM_EXPORT_20170520_195423-01 by Jarrett Rathert, on Flickr

LRM_EXPORT_20170520_200038-01 by Jarrett Rathert, on Flickr

LRM_EXPORT_20170520_200323-01 by Jarrett Rathert, on Flickr

Also finally got the camping build started!

Empty bed, cleaned it out and took some measurements.

Cut the plywood to length and width, then cut out the spaces for the bulges in the side of the bed.

First test fit to make sure the cut outs lined up, all good! time to cut more supports.

The rest of the supports ready.

Now that all those are cut out, time to screw them on.

Another test fit to make sure things are still good.

Time for the side piece of plywood, I went taller with this piece, so it can hold the foam pad from sliding off the side.

I'm going to leave this end open, so I can store things like my shovel, axe, and hi lift underneath.

And thats the sleeping platorm! super easy, it's really light, and it's dead simple to remove it by myself.

Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:58 PM by #StreetFocus

May 23, 2017, 09:09 AM #35

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
                      • Reputation Power: 114
                      • Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
                      Should seal that thing up and put some subs under it ;)
                      BAASSSSSSS
                      I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
                      My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
                      Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

May 23, 2017, 10:22 AM #36

#StreetFocus Offline

Lmao of course you'd say that.

Top Tier Imports

My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
                          « Reply #36 on: May 23, 2017, 10:22 AM »