Author Topic: My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II  (Read 1225 times)

November 17, 2016, 03:18 PM #25

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • #StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.
hop on down to mexico and grab one haha.

Top Tier Imports

My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
    « Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 03:18 PM »

November 26, 2016, 02:10 AM #26

#StreetFocus Offline

• #StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.#StreetFocus is on the verge of being accepted.
    Picked up a bed cap Friday night.

November 26, 2016, 01:41 PM #27

#StreetFocus Offline

here's some daylight pics.

December 12, 2016, 04:54 PM #28

#StreetFocus Offline

figured I'd toss in some new pics. Loving the duratracs on the packed snow and ice. They arent as good as the old mud terrains in deep stuff though. Kinda dissapointed in that but hey, they work alright.

March 24, 2017, 09:48 PM #29

#StreetFocus Offline

some random pics from today

April 07, 2017, 03:26 PM #30

#StreetFocus Offline

Alright so a few days ago my cousin hit a deer with my truck. last time I lend one of my vehicles out!

damage isn't *too* bad. Few pics.

Plan right now is to just bend the bumper back into place, zip tie the bumper cover back together and get it back on. Passenger side lights might need to be replaced as the pins that hold them in place are broken. But I might be able to zip tie those back in as well. (I like zip ties)

Long term plan, tube bumper. When things break, I see it as an opportunity to upgrade.

Here's the truck i've always loved, inspired my hood paint, and the bumper is awesome so I might have something similiar made up for mine as well.

April 07, 2017, 04:06 PM #31

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
              • Reputation Power: 98
              • Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!Ctown8 has great potential!
              Originally posted by #StreetFocus
              Alright so a few days ago my cousin hit a deer with my truck. last time I lend one of my vehicles out!

damage isn't *too* bad. Few pics.

Plan right now is to just bend the bumper back into place, zip tie the bumper cover back together and get it back on. Passenger side lights might need to be replaced as the pins that hold them in place are broken. But I might be able to zip tie those back in as well. (I like zip ties)

Long term plan, tube bumper. When things break, I see it as an opportunity to upgrade.

Here's the truck i've always loved, inspired my hood paint, and the bumper is awesome so I might have something similiar made up for mine as well.

Yes do this.
              BAASSSSSSS
              I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
              My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
              Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

April 07, 2017, 04:07 PM #32

#StreetFocus Offline

The more I look at it.... the more I want to do it.

Top Tier Imports

My Favorite - 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
                  « Reply #32 on: April 07, 2017, 04:07 PM »