Author Topic: Set of BFGoodrich Rivals - 245/40R17 - Lots of tread  (Read 155 times)

December 30, 2016, 12:08 PM #0

Canadian CD9A Offline

• Vehicle: AP1 - CD9A - 5F07F
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.
Bought these awhile back, but I probably won't get to use them since I'm never around.
Set of 245/40R17 Rivals, I think they came off of Alex's BRZ. Still tons of tread (6/32"). They've been in heated storage, and never below room temperature since I bought them. Typical Rival tread split, I wasn't worried about it when I bought them, either.

Looking to get my money back, $400.

Originally posted by: Forced Performance
Your significant other can only be mad for a while but your car can be slow forever.
Quote (selected)
The perfect race car is the fastest thing on the track and then explodes after crossing the finish line.
AWD Turbo Whiners Club

Top Tier Imports

Set of BFGoodrich Rivals - 245/40R17 - Lots of tread
    « on: December 30, 2016, 12:08 PM »

December 30, 2016, 12:15 PM #1

Canadian CD9A Offline

• Vehicle: AP1 - CD9A - 5F07F
    • Reputation Power: 50
    • Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.Canadian CD9A is on the verge of being accepted.
    Sold.
    Originally posted by: Forced Performance
    Your significant other can only be mad for a while but your car can be slow forever.
    Quote (selected)
    The perfect race car is the fastest thing on the track and then explodes after crossing the finish line.
    AWD Turbo Whiners Club

Top Tier Imports

Set of BFGoodrich Rivals - 245/40R17 - Lots of tread
      « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:15 PM »