Author Topic: SK Drifting Events  (Read 158 times)

January 23, 2017, 05:35 PM #0

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
Kyle Zimmer, who has the blue-ish R32 that usually comes out to the Gonzo Drift Demos posted this list on Facebook the other day...

Quote (selected)
March 4-5 Winter Festival (Fort Qu'appelle (Ice drift))

May 14 Spring Matsuri (kingspark speedway)

June 4 Drift day (kingspark speedway)

July 15-16 DRIFT WARS (kingspark speedway)

Aug 12 Mid summer drift bash (kingspark speedway)
Sep 9 Drift Day (kingspark speedway)

Oct 15 Pumpkin Bash (kingspark speedway)

Also want to throw a quick shout out to some of the 2017 sponsors of drifting! Odd Man Out Performance, EXCEED Automotive Specialties, Mercenary Auto Care, Dodologic, Prairie Street Performance

Kingspark Speedway is about a 20-30-ish minute (we did get a bit lost...) from our hotel which was within spitting distance of the hotel everyone stayed at when we went to Regina for Summerbash in 2015.

Last summer Igor and myself went out for the TTI/Drop Dead Drift event "SlideShow", and it was a hell of a good time, it was also pretty damn cheap. We split the hotel and gas, and it was around $180 each IIRC for two nights.

Essentially, I'm just posting this list to bring some awareness to the events out there, so people can start thinking about it early and hopefully something can be arranged this summer to head out there again. I'd really like to check out the Drift Wars weekend.

If I'm stepping on any feet, please let me know, or just delete the thread.
Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:38 PM by Vince
(∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

Top Tier Imports

SK Drifting Events
    « on: January 23, 2017, 05:35 PM »

January 23, 2017, 07:36 PM #1

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
    • Reputation Power: 99
    • Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!Colby has great potential!
    I very well may be going out on any of those weekends. Would be willing to help drive some people out for gas $
    '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
    '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
    IG: colby_spence
    Snap: cspence47

Top Tier Imports

SK Drifting Events
      « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 07:36 PM »