Author Topic: 1973 celica build  (Read 971 times)

January 29, 2017, 02:32 AM #0

white_cross Offline

• Vehicle: 2004 Mach 1, 2004 impresa, 2007 FJ, 72+73 Celica
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • white_cross has no influence.
I am abut a year into this build. It is a 1973 Celica. This is the progress I have made so far (next couple of post are taken from my posting on the WSCC website and should give a history of what is going on):

So after a long time searching and dreaming about owning a 1971-1972 Celica, Yesterday I finally bought one. The first time I saw one of these was in a wrecker looking for parts for my 1986 nissan 200sx that my dad was restoring for me. It was my first car and a lot of fun. The Celica that I saw at the wrecker, I had never seen any thing like it before but knew that was exactly the car I wanted to own. The one in the wrecker was pretty far gone most of the parts were parted out. Over they years I would spend time in the various Celica forums studying the various Celicas. I also would Keep a look out on the local classified web sites. Nothing ever popped up. I guess our Manitoba winters and salty roads totally destroyed these things. Every time I got close to finding one the answer was always the same when I asked do you have any 1970's Celicas? "No I just scrapped the ones I had. So jump forward 10 years since the Celica in the wrecker (and a couple of Mustangs in between). My dad tells me at work one day a couple moths back (middle of winter) "I found a Celica". My mom and him had grown up 20 minutes away in the next town to ours and were visiting some family and ended up driving around the town and for some reason they had cruised through the industrial park where it was sitting. So I said to my dad you have to take me to see the car. So after work one day we headed out to take a look at the car and ended up meeting the owner who told me to make an offer. I did not have enough cash to buy it that day. I spent the rest of the winter selling off Mustang parts and collectables and was able to come up with enough money to make an offer on the car.
So Yesterday my dad and I went back to talk to the owner and we were able to make a deal. He loved the car a lot and had a very hard time letting this one go. I enjoyed talking with him about the car and he was a genuine guy. He gave me some information/history on the car: The car belonged to a guy who took very good care of it. Then He ended up getting in a high speed police chase with it and getting schizophrenia. So the car sat on his moms driveway for at least 15 years till the town called it an eyesore and it was going to be crushed. Then the guy I bought it from saved it from being scrapped and had it for 10 years. He started working on it. The car is supposed to have around 33000 miles on it. 

Here are some pictures of the day my mom and dad came across it:

All the parts that are missing on the car are actually stored inside the trunk and interior. The engine was running when the previous owner got the car.

As far as build plans go I am not sure 100%. But what I do know is this: I want the traditional chin spoiler, and some nice rims like the Koning Rewinds, a gt style grille, Some individual throttle bodies. I also want a really nice handling suspension because my favorite hobby is autocross, a nice 3 spoke wood grained steering wheel.

Things that I might consider: Bride pattern seats(no idea what they are called), or s2000 seats stitched to match the original, a five speed swap, motors wise I would consider the Honda s2000, Beams Altezza with 6 spd, or 1uz. If Go the 1uz it will get the Borla Stingers that I want to put on my Mustang Mach 1. I believe the engine layout of my 4v 4.6in my Mach 1 and the 4v 1uz are similar so i imagine it would sound similar this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p91NCna-lek&feature=youtu.be&list=UUkkpHRGlEAhadOm0D8wWO8Q

Top Tier Imports

1973 celica build
    « on: January 29, 2017, 02:32 AM »

January 29, 2017, 02:34 AM #1

white_cross Offline

Today my dad and I went to do a bit of work on the car. We filled the tires up with air. they are brand new in terms of use but really old. Then we towed it out of the mud and moved it to a grassy aria on the lot. The breaks still have pressure to them. On thursday My good friend is going to hook me up with a trailer a and we will be picking up the car an bringing it home. I have a couple of pictures from today:

Where the car was sitting today and the same spot where we found it for the first time:

We used my Subaru Impreza to pull it out of the mud :D :

Looked at the floor boards for the first time ever now that it was out of the mud and they looked surprisingly solid considering its age. There are a couple of holes but I expected worse.

The interior:

The back seat with my  :D bumpers:

The dash board is crack free:

and the milage the previous owner said he thought it had not been rolled over yet. The owners manual in the glove box had some writing on it saying it had be bought with just over 3000 miles on it buy the guy who got in a police chase (at least that is how I understood it).

engine:

door vin code plate. Cool fact this car shares a birthday month with me:

This very sweet Carona woodie wagon was sitting in the back of the lot where the Celica is sitting. It is owned by an art teacher who wants to crush it into a little cube  :shock: :

January 29, 2017, 02:35 AM #2

white_cross Offline

Today the Celica came home. One of the guys from work who picks up our chassis that we build our motor homes on to brought home the car for me for free. He used his big trailer :shock:.

Getting the car loaded up on the trailer quite overkill but totally worth the picture:

And off we go:

So I have my pair of dream cars. an American Mustang and a "Japanese" Mustang:

So my Mach 1 is out side for now and the Celica gets its spot for the time being:

Just have the fender propped up so I can open the drivers door. It was binding on the fender.

January 29, 2017, 02:37 AM #3

white_cross Offline

Some stuff from today and yesterday.

Most of the parts removed by the last owner were in the trunk in boxes:

So I emptied everything out:

I sorted through the parts from the trunk and organized them here are some of the parts:

I wanted to see how well the vinyl would clean up so I practiced on the door panel:
        Before:

After:

Pulled out a good portion of the interior today and yesterday so I can have a good look at the floor:

Pile of dirty flooring stuff:

Pressure washed the flooring stuff (rug, Trunk Mat, and what seems to be oem rubber toyota mats):

How the car sits now:

love this last shot.

January 29, 2017, 02:38 AM #4

white_cross Offline

Been working on the car on and off when I get a chance to get out to the garage. I am making sure I balance family and car projects. I have been working on re connecting everything in the engine compartment. The engine was removed and the engine bay was repainted by the previous owner. Then He just set the engine in the compartment but did not hook everything up. It has been like building a puzzle resasembling everything from a couple of boxes full of random parts. The hardest part is figuring out where all the wires go. I am not familiar with the Celica yet but am learning. My goal is to get this thing running before I pull the engine. The previous owner said this car ran beautifully when he got it 10 years ago, it just has not run in ten years. The engine is loose too So I have faith it will fire up. I poured a bit of oil down each cylnder and put a breaker bar on the crank pulley and gave it 2 full revolutions and it turned over really easily!

I spent some time organizing all the parts from the trunk of the car:

Now I am down to this many parts (I think I am still missing that rectangle thing that sits on top of the coil, battery cable and battery tray). I am not sure where all of these go yet:

This is as far as I have been able to figure out the coil set up:

The other thing that I don't get is where this hose that comes from the bottom of this vacuum canister is supposed to plug in to:

I put the car up on jack stands so I can look over the floor an there is rust which I expected but pretty solid for a Manitoba car that is 43 years old:

I removed the hood so I could mock up the front end. The hood had to come off because the damage would interfere with the grille:

January 29, 2017, 02:39 AM #5

white_cross Offline

So I found some pictures. I thought these were long lost to accidentally deleting my whole photo album last year. The pictures are really small because the larger files no longer exist. The pictures are from 10 years back.

So here is a picture of my first car after my dad and I did the restoration. Mostly my dad working and me learning from him. it is a 1986 200sx a sweet car for sure. It had everything I wanted in a first car. Pop up lights, piles of 1980's styling, removable sunroof, rear wheel drive and a 5 speed std. I really wonder how this car would have done on an autocross course.

So the reason I include this car in my Celica build thread is because with out this car I would not have found out about 1st gen celicas. My dad and I were going to various wreckers in the city looking for parts for my 200sx. At this one wrecker there was a pair of Celicas. When I saw them I had no idea what they were but loved how they looked and knew that this would be the type of car I would own someday. This started a 10 year local search for one of these cars.

So here are some pictures of the pair of Celicas that got me hooked. Not mutch left but the blue one was very solid in terms of rust and a Manitoba car. I also love the artistic photo opportunities that the patina of the blue car gave me. It is also an older car than mine looking at the serial number. I plan on going back to see if these still exist some time this summer: Enjoy the photos.

January 29, 2017, 02:40 AM #6

white_cross Offline

Spent some more time on the car the past while. First off the seats are quite solid and only need some small vinyl repairs. The problem was they were so gross I did not want to sit on them here they are:

So I rented a rug doctor from the local COOP grocery store and used it to clean the cloth section of the seats as well as the head liner they came out pretty nice:

Then I cleaned the vinyl with mr clean and it came out pretty good. So next step for these is to repair the damaged sections of vinyl and then re dye the vinyl with some black SEM the seats should look like brand new when I am done with them:

The door cards are pretty nice too only one rip on the driver side back which will need a repair done to it.
              Dirty set:

Scrubbed down with mr clean. The darker spots on the vinyl are still wet from washing. I will also dye these black with SEM. My dad used the SEM on his 1970 Nova restoration to dye some gold vinyl seats to black. That was about 12 years ago and it is still holding on strong and looking as good as new:

Next I removed the fenders and pulled the glass and all the guts out of the driver door and then removed the door so I can start rust repair on it:

Found this inside the door when I was removing the window. This has been a Manitoba car for over 30 years. I did a phone number look up hoping to find a previous owner to get some cool stories and this number no longer exists in Manitoba:

The rust on the door:

The car sits like this now:

January 29, 2017, 02:43 AM #7

white_cross Offline

So over my holidays I got in contact with Wolf steel. These guys are willing to work with me and get a new floor pan made up. They will take my rusted out driver side floor and fabricate for me a new floor panel from the old one. They also said this floor would become available for others who need this part.
                So I started chipping out the fiber glass from the floor:

Here is my driver side floor and the taped off aria is what they would be making me:

some more rust work needed This was all hiding under fiber glass:

Today I went to Moonlight a local body shop here in Winkler. I am getting a part painted on the FJ and I know the owners of the shop through my dad. So I asked them if there was a way to look at samples for 1970's Toyota colors. I want to paint my car a factory Toyota celica color just not the Green that is on it. There were a few variations of the blues that came on the celica that I was interested in but had no idea what they are called or their paint code. Well I was in luck they still have an RM paint sample book from the 1970's. In the book has all the color samples for all Toyota's from 1970-1972. This is pretty sweet since I can get a solid reference for factory colors with the name and code with a visual. Not just on some car on the internet with hopes that I get the color I am looking at. I asked then to email me a scan of the page so I can share it with someone if they need reference.

January 29, 2017, 02:45 AM #8

white_cross Offline

Thank you.

Ok so here are the pictures of the color charts I took some pictures this week when I was at the body shop:

So over my holidays I got in contact with Wolf steel. These guys are willing to work with me and get a new floor pan made up. They will take my rusted out driver side floor and fabricate for me a new floor panel from the old one. I also ordered a pair of rocker panels from them and they are in the mail right now!

January 29, 2017, 02:46 AM #9

white_cross Offline

My new rockers came in the other day. They are really nice pieces:

I am looking forward to repairing the floor now to get the driver side made up and installed. I am now removing the gauge cluster and dash pad. Slowly this thing is coming along.

January 29, 2017, 02:47 AM #10

white_cross Offline

Got another part in the mail this week from another member on here:

here is my old fender (the bottom is completely gone on the back of it) beside the "new" one:

Today My dad came over to check out the fender. We spent some time pulling the dents out of it and test fitting it on my car:

I also like that the fender has the oem decal stripes on it. I am going to take it down to the local sign shop and have them make an exact copy  of the stripe. The nice thing is I can get both front fenders graphics by inverting the graphic for the other side. I did not have any reference for making graphics for my car since my car was in primer when I got it. I can also have them extend the graphics for the door too. So this is a big plus for me. I plan on having stencils made up so I can paint the stripes on the car instead of decals.

January 29, 2017, 02:47 AM #11

white_cross Offline

So went on an adventure today with my dad. I picked up this beauty:

It is a 1973. It was advertised at $150. It was advertised as a 1981 model year with no motor or trans. A guy I met at autocross in Gimli found the add for this car on Kajijiji. I figured for $150 I can't go wrong. I figured the front bumper alone is worth close to that. So got my hands on a 2 wheel dolly and headed out to St. Claude. The guy selling the car got it as part of his property in an estate sale. This was the last real automotive treasure on his land. He listed off a really cool list of cars that he all ready sold off of his yard. We looked the car over and I was expecting the floors to be gone. Well quite opposite actually from The floors seem very solid with the exception of the rockers which I have a new set of. To top it off the car has a motor and trans in it and the motor seems to be rebuilt so I am going to attempt to fire it up. The one rear tire was not holding air and I needed it to so i could get it home. The owner of the Celica took me to the shop which was full of wheels and tires. Then on the work bench I saw a pile of more toyota parts. 2 more smiley bumpers and a pair of fenders. He threw those in for 25 bucks! We tried 3 different rim/tires and one of them held air with a very small hiss the rest had very noticeable hisses. We mounted the wheel on the car and drove home. Got to my place after dark, after an hour drive and unstrapped the car from the dolly and the crazy thing the tire held air the whole drive but in the time it took to get the tie straps off of the car the tire went flat!

://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/white_cross86/IMG_5300.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So the thing is with this car I did not get a TOD because the last guy who owned the Celica passed away and the car was acquired by the guy I bought it from with his property. So I need to look into what it takes to set up ownership (if it is possible) at MPI. So my thoughts on this one is It could make a really sweet autocross car. It looks way to nice to cut up to use for parts for my 1972 Celica. I like the idea of a classic autocross car. If I can not get a TOD I will need to get my self a trailer to bing the car out to autocross events.  If all this car needs for rust repair to pass safety is rockers I will be pretty excited. For sure the cheapest car I have ever bought!

January 29, 2017, 02:50 AM #12

white_cross Offline

So my favorite celicas are 1971-1972. I believe this car is a 1973 the door tag says May 1973 and the VIN number is RA21105733. Can someone confirm this car a 1973. I also forgot to mention the dash board in this car is MINT. So after looking at this car I want to finish it first. I can have this car on the road way sooner than my 1972 celica.

So my question is Most of the 1973 celica looks just like the 1972 so could I clone this into a 71-72 celica. I know I need the smily bumpers, Longer hood flutes, flat light tails and center section. Am I missing any thing? Lucky for me I have all that stuff from my 1972  So I can steal parts off of my 1972 and when I fix the 1972 down the road I can find the parts that I need for it then. So what does it take to mount the bumpers and flat lights to my 1973? Is there any tutorials to follow? Any thing else I should know. I also noticed a couple differences inside the trunks, between the 1972-1973.
                          I spent some time washing the 1973 Celica yesterday. Interesting finds: There was a small wasp nest attached to the bottom of the hood. The rad cap was missing and so some squirrel made a storage unit in the radiator for his winter stash of nuts. 

Also kind of cool to have an original Toyota key my 1972 is a recut.

Clean car with all its sweet patina

Pressure washed the trunk out:

engine compartment before and after pressure washing it:

Good windshield and really nice dash pad:

The inside is still a mess That will be this weeks project:

Data plate:

Pulled these parts out of the car:

(I will probably be selling every thing here except the fenders and am/fm Radio. I have 3 am/fm radios now good to have spares.)

Me with the cleaned car and my two 1st gen's, Thinking I will have to call my garage: Dads Toy Garage.

January 29, 2017, 02:55 AM #13

white_cross Offline

I pulled the 1973 Celica into the garage, checked the oil it was clean. Added some seafoam to the oil. Cleaned the carb. checked all the wires for damage and connection. put a bit of oil in through the spark plug holes the plugs looked good. I put a breaker bar on the crank pulley it moved very freely. The muffler was gone so I Schmaded (low german for Make it work with what you have) the factory one from my Subaru on with zip ties  "because road kill" (I know I watch a lot of Roadkill) It just needs to keep the sound down to test the motor. Stole the battery out of my Mach 1. Hooked up the battery in the Celica. All the lights and wipers etc worked! The motor cranks over very nicely. Just no spark so I am close. Pretty good for a car that was supposed to have no motor or trans. I also looked in the oil fill hole and the rocker arms look like brand new.

So I tested the coil it is shorted out so I ordered a new one today it should be here on Monday. So hopefully it starts on monday.

Some pictures of my exhaust install for your entertainment:

The floor is pretty decent and should clean up nicely:

If you drive by at mid night you just might see this:

January 29, 2017, 02:56 AM #14

white_cross Offline

Well it runs to some extent: I am very impressed with Toyota quality at this point. I read somewhere that at 300,000km that the 18R-C motor was just getting broken in

I spent a bunch of time getting this motor to this point where it will idle. It won't rev yet but I will keep plugging away at it. So far I have done this to the motor: New plugs, wires, coil, vacuum lines. I disassembled and cleaned the fuel pump out it was not pumping. The gas in the fuel pump was so rubbery and vanished that it would not pump now it works really well. I hooked a battery up and no spark, so I cleaned the points and gapped them traced power all the way to the distributer and the there was power all the way to the condenser. I pulled a condenser off the 1972 motor and put it on the 1973 and I had spark. This weekend I pulled the carburetors from both cars apart and took the best parts from both to make one better unit. I thoroughly cleaned the parts I intended on using by soaking them in lacquer thinner used aerosol carb cleaner to blow out all the tiny passages. Put it together and bolted it to the motor. It would run for a bit then stall right away. I tried opening the choke and it would run longer then shut off again. Then It ran for about 2 minutes and shut off and went back to starting and stalling right away. While the motor was running I adjusted the fuel and idle which helped. I tried to rev the motor and it would just not rev but sounded like it wanted to. I have a suspicion of the power valve not working properly. I pulled the power valve off of the other carb today and it looks nicer I will try that one some time this week. I also have a carb rebuild kit coming this week so hopefully I get better results, once the rebuild kit and power valve are switched out. It has been fun figuring out this puzzle. The last thing I did on the car today was flush the coolant system and radiator out with a garden hose there was a lot of sediment and rust particles floating around in there. I will replace the rad hoses and heater hoses before I put proper coolant in the motor. So all my hoses/vacuum lines are going to be new and not give me any worries. I love the simplicity of this old motor

January 29, 2017, 02:57 AM #15

white_cross Offline

So I have had a couple evenings to work on the car. My carb rebuild kit came in:

I took the whole carb apart and soaked all the metal parts in Lacquer Thinner. Then I blew out all the small holes with carb cleaner till the cleaner came out of the other port. I finished cleaning by blowing out the small holes and passages with compressed air:

I put the carb all back together and mounted it back on the motor and it still would not fire. It would start and stall right away. Then I noticed a clear puddle running towards the drain. My fuel pump was leaking a lot from the weep holes. Time for a new one and no one in town could get one. Rockauto.com has them and with shipping and Canadian exchange rate it is $25 dollars cheaper than locally if they could have got them! So in the first week of December I should have my brand new fuel pump. I am guessing there was not enough fuel pressure with a leaky fuel pump to keep the motor running.

I also replaced a bunch of coolant lines I have had old hoses burst on a different car more than once so it is not worth the risk to me to run old hoses especially if this car is going to see some track time:

Next up was my hood flutes off of my 1972 Celica. I made cardboard templates off of the 1972 hood and used it to mark where to drill the mounting holes on the 1973 hood. Then I drilled the 4 holes needed to mount the hood Flutes and put them on the 1973:

Yesterday I started mounting the flat lights and today I finished.
                                I could have just cut out the small section needed and mounted up the flat lights but I am pretty fussy and decided to make it look factory here is the end result:

This is how I went about the installation.

Out with the old:

Just for reference on where the flat lights do not fit:

I went over to the 1972 and drew up card board templates then transfered the pattern to the 1973:

Cut out some metal:

Some hammer and dolly work:

and it fits nicely:

So now I have to figure out how to mount the fuel door. I have heard of guys glueing on studs to mount the fuel door but I am thinking about trying to mount the fuel door and still have a functioning hinge, maybe for a small compartment or something. I also need to now rewire the flat lights so I can get the brakes and turn signals to work properly. I may noticed an extra hole in the light strip with a ground running to it maybe I could mount a socket in that hole and run the signal light into it? I guess I will find out shortly.

January 29, 2017, 02:58 AM #16

white_cross Offline

So I spent last evening installing the fuel door. I removed the sprig and hardware I read somewhere about someone drilling and tapping 3 spots on the back of the fuel door I looked it over and it made sense so that is what I did then I drilled 3 holes in the body and mounted up the fuel door. I had to do some metal work on the tail panel to clear the studs for the ST badge etc. It may not look like much effort to install the door but to get it to all line up nicely and flush fitting took some time to get right. So I will be making the parts on the chrome trim of the tail lights and fuel door matte black like OEM. Thought about painting but paint seems to peel on chrome. So my thought was to go to the sign shop and get a sheet of black vinyl decal and put that on and I have no paint peeling issues.
                                  Here is the tail panel right now:

January 29, 2017, 02:59 AM #17

white_cross Offline

I figured out the wiring for the flat lights. I wanted to keep the original plastic plug from the flat lights so this is how I went about it:

I decided to make one bulb a signal/flasher and one a brake bulb. So I cut the wire free for the middle brake light and put some shrink tubing over the solder point on the outer brake light tubing and put the pin back in the oem connector. This becomes my signal/flasher bulb:

To use the oem plug I needed to add an extra metal pin/wire to the plastic plug. Here I am soldering a piece of wire with the metal pin to the middle brake light bulb and then heat shrink tubing over the solder joint. Then I pushed the pin into the connector:

So now the middle bulb and the outer bulb are separate. The bulbs are duel element so I did not touch the tail light wires so when I turn on the lights both bulbs still light up. Here is the finished wiring modified light assembly:

I also had to sacrifice the tail light wiring harness from my 1972 Celica to get the pig tail plastic plug to connect to the flat lights. I added a wire and pin to that plug too. I cut off the 1973 tail light plug and and soldered the 1972 plug in place. I put the heat shrink tubing in place over the solder joints. and electrical taped it up all nice:

and a nice oem finished light installation:

And then there was light:

A little video demonstration:

January 29, 2017, 03:01 AM #18

white_cross Offline

So it has been a while since an update. My hard drive crashed and I had no way of uploading pictures.

I picked up an english wheel and bead roller with my christmas bonus:

I have started making patches out of 18 gauge steel. Once I have enough patches made I will weld them in place.

This whole piece is rotten:

inner rocker done:

This was a practice to get the ribbing in the floor board figured out:

January 29, 2017, 03:02 AM #19

white_cross Offline

I have had some more fun making up some patch repair panels. I ended up making a portion of the driver side floor. The patch goes up to the frame rail. I am kind of enjoying the fact that there are no restoration panels. I get to learn a lot about making my own panels.

Cut out the old piece:

Crusty vs new and shiny:

Ready to be welded in once i sand blast and epoxy prime the arias to be welded:

So I am almost ready to weld all this stuff together and move on to the passenger side. I considered sending the old cut out to Wolf Steel so they can use it as a template to fab up more repair panels for other people who need them.

January 29, 2017, 03:03 AM #20

white_cross Offline

I am almost ready weld the driver foot well aria together. I have all the patches made up. Next is sand blasting the weld arias. applying weld through primer to those arias and welding it all together. Here is my current progress:

I finished up the patch making for this aria with the 90 deg piece that runs under the chassis brace:

and the bottom side:

Here is a sample of how I plan to weld the driver foot well aria back together:
                                          1) fire wall section first

2)door jamb bottom section

Need to fill this missing aria:

3)back side of jamb work:

4)floor pan:

5)inner rocker:

I got kind of excited when I saw all the pieces work together. They may look like the fit is off but it is actually quite a good fit I am just roughly holding all the pieces together.

January 29, 2017, 03:04 AM #21

white_cross Offline

I decided to modify my bead roller. It had a lot of flex to it, which made rolling the beads a challenge. So I welded some 2 inch square tubing to it. I also built a guide fence to aid in rolling arrow straight beads. I am also building a base for the bead roller and replacing the crank handle with a steering wheel from a Ken Worth semi truck which was sitting in the scrap yard.

Here is the bead roller with the guide fence and square tubing welded on it:

also here is the semi brake drum for building a base for the bead roller stand and the steering wheel which will replace the crank handle:

January 29, 2017, 03:05 AM #22

white_cross Offline

A bunch of little things happening in my garage. I took some time to do a brake job on my Mustang and take it to the first auto cross of the year. I also decided to Give my Wife's FJ a vintage FJ 40 grille treatment and paint it white. Originally it was silver:

I made a make shift sand blasting booth in the garage and blasted the arias where the patches would be welded in place clean:

I also sprayed a combination of weld through primer and epoxy primer over the blasted arias:

I also have been contemplating putting in a seat from one of these cars: s2000, honda civic, RSX type S. I like the look of the seats. The seats will probably be recovered to match the original Toyota Celica pattern. I picked up this well used seat from a guy I work with to test fit in my car. It came out of his Honda Civic:

January 29, 2017, 03:06 AM #23

white_cross Offline

I just finished the bead roller today. I am very happy with the end result:

And the bead roller fence:

Time to try it out!

January 29, 2017, 03:07 AM #24

white_cross Offline

I finished welding in the driver side front floor today. I am very happy with how it turned out:

Top Tier Imports

1973 celica build
                                                    « Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 03:07 AM »