Author Topic: FS: Samsung Galaxy Note 4  (Read 155 times)

February 03, 2017, 11:55 AM #0

slipstreamconversion Offline

• Vehicle: 1997 Toyota Aristo / 1993 Toyota Camry
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.
Want to own a premium phone without signing a new contract?  Upgrade? Pay as you go?  Are you on Rogers?

I am regrettably selling my 32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  The reason for selling is because there is no need for me to have my new Pixel XL and my Note 4.  I am very hesitant on selling the Note 4 because it out classes my current phone, and I havent fully made up my mind at this point.  But if it sells, it sells. 

OPINION-
This phone is a fantastic daily driver.  It is fast, fluid, and still competes well with phones now a days.  The new battery lasts a full day, the stylus responds great, and once you go with a screen size this big you usually don't go back.

DETAILS-
This phone is rooted and running Vanilla Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, without the bloatware and Samsung TouchWiz.  It can be updated OTA over WiFi to new releases.

This phone has expandable microsd memory, and a removable battery.  Very handy, and a feature I miss now a days.

This phone has been in a Spigen phone case most of it's life.  The case is worn, but sturdy.  It is now in a new OtterBox Commuter case.   It had a Tempered Glass screen protector all its life and it got switched for a plastic Invisishield screen protector. 

BOTH batteries, and the phone itself have not tripped the water markings and are dry.  This phone has never been used in very wet conditions except the odd rainy day with a few drops on screen.

Over time the battery life gets worse with use, so there is a battery about two months old in there and it charges and runs like new.  The original stylus dropped out of my hand once and cracked at the button, so there is a new one in the phone, two months old.

I also kept the old glass screen protector for some reason.

I have the receipt for the new glass protector, the battery and the stylus.  All old changed out items will be included with purchase.   Phone comes with Quick charge 2.0 wall adapter, and charging cord.

This phone is very capable and very competitive with today's generation of phones, despite being a few generations behind.  It was designed to be a leader of the pack and it took a while for the competition to catch up.

As I am very much on the edge of selling this or my Pixel XL, my price is $300.00 everything included. 

I am not including the box because I'd have to try to find it but if I find it, then that, manual and headphones will be thrown in. 

Can be demonstrated working. 

Thanks for viewing!

Top Tier Imports

FS: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    « on: February 03, 2017, 11:55 AM »