Author Topic: Snowboard Trip Thread. Going Snowboarding? Post it here!  (Read 787 times)

February 10, 2017, 04:08 PM #0

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
Anyone planning on going skiing or Snowboarding post it here! Some hills have group rates as well.
Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:09 AM by Ctown8
BAASSSSSSS
I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

Top Tier Imports

Snowboard Trip Thread. Going Snowboarding? Post it here!
    « on: February 10, 2017, 04:08 PM »

February 10, 2017, 09:04 PM #1

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL
    • Reputation Power: 91
    • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
    Do they have to drive foresters?
    Current Forester count: 1
    New business opening soon...

February 10, 2017, 10:51 PM #2

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
      • Reputation Power: 119
      • Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!
      I just got another passenger, I am full now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
      '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
      IG: colby_spence
      Snap: cspence47

February 11, 2017, 09:42 AM #3

Ctown8 Offline

• Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
        Originally posted by dano
        Do they have to drive foresters?
        it is preferred but not required.
        BAASSSSSSS
        I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
        My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!

February 13, 2017, 08:27 AM #4

jordisonjr Online

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
          • Reputation Power: 196
          • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
          This should be called "Snowboard trip thread. Going snowboarding? Post it here" I think there's more snowboarders than skiiers haha
          Originally posted by Madbuzz41
          I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

February 15, 2017, 02:39 PM #5

Ctown8 Offline

Im heading to Banff for the next week (Feb 19 - 25) I'll be boarding 4 of those days.
            BAASSSSSSS

March 03, 2017, 10:06 AM #6

nickcoldwell Offline

• Vehicle: 2010 Evo X Mr (sold), 2010 Acura TL SH-AWD.
              • Reputation Power: 10
              • nickcoldwell has no influence.
              Originally posted by Ctown8
              Im heading to Banff for the next week (Feb 19 - 25) I'll be boarding 4 of those days.

Just came back from Banff during 17-22, Lake Louise was amazing condition and their park was unreal.

March 03, 2017, 10:07 AM #7

Ctown8 Offline

Originally posted by nickcoldwell
                Just came back from Banff during 17-22, Lake Louise was amazing condition and their park was unreal.
                Can confirm, those three bottom jumps were clean af
                BAASSSSSSS

March 03, 2017, 10:20 AM #8

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
                  • Reputation Power: 239
                  • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                  Came back from Revelstoke/Big White/Apex. Big White conditions were pretty awesome. Fell on my butt on the last day coming off a box and somehow separated my rib (snapped cartilage between the rib and sternum) so I'm out from doing any activities for 2-3 months. Sadness.

Would go back to Big White again though.
                  2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
                  2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

March 03, 2017, 10:45 AM #9

jordisonjr Online

• jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
                    Was also in big white for the last 10 days. Feb 17-27 and it was awesome.
                    Had some pow days, ripped a lot of groomers, hit 110km/hr, and took some park laps. Big White is always good.

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

March 03, 2017, 11:05 AM #10

Ctown8 Offline

Originally posted by jordisonjr
                      Was also in big white for the last 10 days. Feb 17-27 and it was awesome.
                      Had some pow days, ripped a lot of groomers, hit 110km/hr, and took some park laps. Big White is always good.
                      Big white was great when I was there 2 years ago, for sure would go again. I had issues with that app for speed and the only report I got out of it was 75km/hr :( will try again though.
                      BAASSSSSSS

March 03, 2017, 02:02 PM #11

jordisonjr Online

Originally posted by Ctown8
                        Big white was great when I was there 2 years ago, for sure would go again. I had issues with that app for speed and the only report I got out of it was 75km/hr :( will try again though.
                        User error, gotta go faster
                        I've never had issues.

March 03, 2017, 02:24 PM #12

Ctown8 Offline

Originally posted by jordisonjr
                          User error, gotta go faster
                          I've never had issues.
                          only used it on one run, I will try again though, I want to know how fast I can really go!
                          BAASSSSSSS

March 04, 2017, 12:09 PM #13

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
                            • Reputation Power: 119
                            • Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!
                            Heading to Big White with @sundowned for a week. March 18-24 I think. They are getting big dumps each day right now, should be loads of powder when we head there
                            '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
                            '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
                            IG: colby_spence
                            Snap: cspence47

March 04, 2017, 12:53 PM #14

Ctown8 Offline

Originally posted by Colby
                              Heading to Big White with @sundowned for a week. March 18-24 I think. They are getting big dumps each day right now, should be loads of powder when we head there
                              flash heat wave, no snow forecasted late march - with our luck.
                              BAASSSSSSS

Top Tier Imports

Snowboard Trip Thread. Going Snowboarding? Post it here!
                                « Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 12:53 PM »