Umm welcome? Looks like a combination of the lancer wagons (the way theres a bump protruding below the rear glass), a tiguan (general shape), and maybe somthing from an accident.. accent*. Otherwise looks decent, will it be offered with the 2.0l turbo seen in the veloster, genisis, etc. ?
The Answer to your question, I hope I hit all the marks here.
New GT comes in 2 power train variations:
2.0L GDI engine with 162hp
6 spd M/T or A/T
Torsion beam rear suspension
1.6T GDI engine with 201hp
6spd M/T or 7spd DCT with paddle shifters
Multi-link rear suspension
- Standard 8” display with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay + rearview camera
- Standard BSD and RCTA
- Standard heated front seats
- Standard heated leather wrapped steering wheel
- Standard SUPERSTRUCTURE featuring 53% AHHS
- Available panoramic sunroof
- Available wireless charging
- Available ventilated front seats
- Available LED headlights and Taillights
- Available Attention Assist
- 705L of cargo space – More than Golf, Focus & Mazda3!