Author Topic: Random chat  (Read 46089 times)

December 06, 2017, 09:05 PM #2725

alohaimmatt Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 DGM WRX
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • alohaimmatt has no influence.
Originally posted by #StreetFocus
The holidays suck. Too many people getting things shipped it's taking car parts longer to get here.

Yep it's awful. UPS "lost" one of my packages, they had no idea if it was on a truck, or in the facility. I ended up getting it eventually but I was pissed at them.

Top Tier Imports

Random chat
    « Reply #2725 on: December 06, 2017, 09:05 PM »

December 06, 2017, 09:17 PM #2726

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
    • Reputation Power: 87
    • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
    ugh I hate UPS. They had my new phone for almost a week. every day it was "scheduled for delivery, on truck" and every day it went back to winnipeg and was rescanned in.

like, what? if its on the ****ing truck deliver it. how hard is that.

December 07, 2017, 07:08 AM #2727

alohaimmatt Offline

ugh I hate UPS. They had my new phone for almost a week. every day it was "scheduled for delivery, on truck" and every day it went back to winnipeg and was rescanned in.

like, what? if its on the ****ing truck deliver it. how hard is that.

When I ordered my exhaust it was coming in and I told my girlfriend who had the day off to sign for it. I get an e-mail from UPS that they attempted to deliver it but no one was home and they'd try again tomorrow. I got on the phone yelled at them to tell that dumbass driver to turn around and deliver my **** because he obviously didn't even try.

Most frustrating company ever, if I could I'd only ship through Canada Post or Fedex... Oh and that exhaust was about 3 days late to arrive from what I remember...

December 07, 2017, 08:46 AM #2728

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
        • Reputation Power: 206
        • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
        Originally posted by alohaimmatt
        I got on the phone yelled at them to tell that dumbass driver to turn around and deliver my **** because he obviously didn't even try.

Usually when you do this, employees in the customer service industry are less inclined to help you..
        Originally posted by Madbuzz41
        I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

December 07, 2017, 08:51 AM #2729

cluelessk Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Cobalt SS
          • Reputation Power: 20
          • cluelessk barely matters.cluelessk barely matters.
          Originally posted by jordisonjr
          Usually when you do this, employees in the customer service industry are less inclined to help you..

Yup. Yelling at the guy answering the phone doesn't do any good. They have zero control.
          [Mar 23 12:14:28] Anne Gus:nah clueless is right

December 07, 2017, 09:09 AM #2730

#StreetFocus Offline

• #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
            Yeah some drivers that work for big companies give zero ****s and they do as little as possible. Getting mad at the customer service people does no good.

As a courier myself it's especially frustrating when they constantly keep messing up. I know what they're capable of, and I see how they treat people's packages when sometimes.

I was picking up somewhere a few weeks ago and a ups guy was there dropping something off. He had to dig for it through a freakin mess of a pile of boxes and the guy was just chucking things around like they were pillows. And some were clearly marked fragile.

December 07, 2017, 12:17 PM #2731

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
              • Reputation Power: 206
              • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
              I work in customer service, and when people are deliberately dick heads to me, I make sure their process is as difficult as it can be, with still fulfilling my job requirements.
              Originally posted by Madbuzz41
              I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

December 07, 2017, 01:05 PM #2732

#StreetFocus Offline

Originally posted by jordisonjr
                I work in customer service, and when people are deliberately dick heads to me, I make sure their process is as difficult as it can be, with still fulfilling my job requirements.
                That's the way to do it. I hate people that bitch at customer service people, or people who had nothing to do with what happened. They don't deserve that crap.

And even bitching at someone who does deserve is dumb, it won't really get you anywhere.

December 07, 2017, 02:34 PM #2733

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
                  • Reputation Power: 126
                  • Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
                  Long story short just be a decent human and things should go more smoothly for you. Be a dick and I'll return the favor.
                  BAASSSSSSS
                  I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
                  My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
                  Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

December 07, 2017, 03:39 PM #2734

#StreetFocus Offline

True that.

December 07, 2017, 09:06 PM #2735

#StreetFocus Offline

I kinda want these wheels....

****ty photoshop but I think if I blacked out the lips it would look pretty guuud

December 08, 2017, 06:42 PM #2736

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
                        • Reputation Power: 13
                        • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
                        I kinda want these wheels....

****ty photoshop but I think if I blacked out the lips it would look pretty guuud

I don’t like it personally. Looks too “tuner” or “ricer” on a classic American sports sedan. Get a pair of American racing 5 spoke rims with some meaty tires. Would make that car look mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December 08, 2017, 06:57 PM #2737

#StreetFocus Offline

everybody does that though. being the same is boring.

I really want some Grand marquis wheels, but they are super hard to find, and those enkei are pretty similar.

heres a mav with grand marquis wheels. This car needs a bigger rear, but im digging the look.

December 08, 2017, 09:47 PM #2738

cluelessk Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Cobalt SS
                            • Reputation Power: 20
                            • cluelessk barely matters.cluelessk barely matters.
                            Looks good.

Don't do torque thrusts
                            [Mar 23 12:14:28] Anne Gus:nah clueless is right

December 08, 2017, 09:59 PM #2739

#StreetFocus Offline

I would never. too overdone. I like that my car is unique. Not many Mavericks running around so im not gonna lessen that by putting the same wheels every classic car guy uses lol.

thought

December 08, 2017, 10:03 PM #2740

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL, 2002 Subaru Forester XT
                                • Reputation Power: 94
                                • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
                                everybody does that though. being the same is boring.

I really want some Grand marquis wheels, but they are super hard to find, and those enkei are pretty similar.

heres a mav with grand marquis wheels. This car needs a bigger rear, but im digging the look.

These look good imo

Current Forester count: 1
                                Owner, Next Level Escapes

December 08, 2017, 10:13 PM #2741

#StreetFocus Offline

December 09, 2017, 10:31 AM #2742

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
                                  • Reputation Power: 13
                                  • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
                                  Road trip

December 09, 2017, 02:09 PM #2743

#StreetFocus Offline

Driveshaft time.

December 10, 2017, 10:44 PM #2744

alohaimmatt Offline

Lots of snow out there, time to hoon!

Yesterday at 12:08 AM #2745

#StreetFocus Offline

yup. already covered my town with S shaped tire tracks lol. Fresh snow is so much fun, especially when its wet like this is.

gonna suck tomorrow on the highway though.

Yesterday at 07:10 AM #2746

#StreetFocus Offline

Jesus highways are brutal. Pure ice, blowing snow, can't get over 70 without slipping in the 5 ton. Gonna be a long day.

Yesterday at 09:43 AM #2747

#StreetFocus Offline

Apparently I'm getting a free google home. I don't even know what to use it for.

Yesterday at 02:25 PM #2748

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
                                              • Reputation Power: 129
                                              • Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!
                                              Apparently I'm getting a free google home. I don't even know what to use it for.
                                              The radio ad says it can play music... soooo I guess you are an audiophile now

'14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
                                              '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
                                              IG: colby_spence
                                              Snap: cspence47

Yesterday at 02:46 PM #2749

#StreetFocus Offline

I'll be a connoisseur of audio I guess.

"okay google, play Bach while I open this bottle of wine and sit by the fire"

Sounds like something I should be doing with this thing.

Top Tier Imports

Random chat
                                                  « Reply #2749 on: Yesterday at 02:46 PM »