Author Topic: Random chat  (Read 29845 times)

July 17, 2017, 12:32 PM #2175

Shaun Online

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
  • Reputation Power: 369
  • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
Regardless it seems like a backwards move.

Top Tier Imports

Random chat
    « Reply #2175 on: July 17, 2017, 12:32 PM »

July 17, 2017, 01:44 PM #2176

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
    • Reputation Power: 171
    • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
    Originally posted by #StreetFocus
    They're not closing hospitals lol. They're changing ER's into urgent cares and moving around resources.

Closing an entire hospital lol. What. Unless I missed something....
    You're right. I worded it wrong. Still retarded.

Originally posted by alohaimmatt
    I live close to East St. Paul, so the closest hospital to me is HSC which is about a 20-25 minute drive. To the Concordia is was about 5 minutes, so I can see why a lot of people are pissed about that. But yeah I think it's not the worst decision to do and just convert those ERs into Urgent Care.

What they should have done was ran ads to inform people of what the purpose of an ER is and what Urgent Care do. They also should give nurses the ability to turn people away if they come to the ER for a stupid reason, I'm sure that would cut wait times down significantly. Although if someone cuts themselves pretty badly in the moment I can see how panicking makes them want to go to the ER and not really think about it.
    Except if you went to Concordia or Seven Jokes they'd send you to HSC/St.B anyways because there's some things those hospitals cannot handle. For example, if you get stabbed badly enough and go to St.B they will transfer you to HSC since they're more trauma, but if you're hypothermic they'll send you to St.B, obviously they'd send you by ambulance though, but it's still a delay.

My GF (ER nurse) wishes she could send people away, especially the ones bitching about wait times. If you're waiting it's a good thing, if you're in right away you're in trouble. People forget it's a triage system.
    Yeah, a big problem I think is people going to an ER when they really shouldn't be. Backlogs everything.

The ads from the union aren't helping anything either, giving half the information, giving people the wrong idea. The government is terrible at giving information too. No one really has any idea what's actually going on.
    the problem with those ads and those flyers saying "what is an emergency and what isn't" is they forget that people panic when something's wrong, or, don't know the difference. Although in rare occasions the symptoms could be super mild but could be something serious, like meningitis and injection injuries (looking at you @cluelessk ) which obviously happens.

What rattles alot of people at St.B is that they're already more busy in the evenings because Miseri is no longer open overnight so they're getting an influx of low priority crap, like people coming in because they don't have a family doctor and this is a hospital that already has high wait times because they literally do not have the room. All other ERs (including the ones closing) have had renovations/expansions except for St.B. They're emerg department is small AF, I've been in there a couple times visiting my girlfriend. They're waiting room is smaller than Grace Hospital's, and Grace isn't even a tertiary hospital..hell, St.B still has the backlit boards that you hang X-rays on, but all x-rays are digital now.

Also, keep in mind that nurses (not sure about doctors) have a gag order in their contract that prevents them from talking about current policy change on social media and most likely in person (not sure about the latter)

Let's not forget about the cuts to programs as well, such as post natal (like teaching new mom's how to properly breast feed),Occ Therapy/Phys Therapy, day hospitals/services for seniors, etc.
    Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:49 PM by Vince
    (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

July 17, 2017, 07:41 PM #2177

cluelessk Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Cobalt SS
      • Reputation Power: 18
      • cluelessk has no influence.
      Originally posted by Vince
      Although in rare occasions the symptoms could be super mild but could be something serious, like meningitis and injection injuries (looking at you @cluelessk ) which obviously happens.

Haha what?

Found out there's an issue with my Access account. Made a new one to try and see what the issue could be and I get no options with my original account. Keeps refreshing the page and booting me out.

And of course the help lines are busy and they won't respond to emails.

Also what's the deal with no hold? You get a busy signal and need to keep calling back.
      [Mar 23 12:14:28] Anne Gus:nah clueless is right

July 17, 2017, 09:51 PM #2178

Vince Offline

• Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
        Originally posted by cluelessk
        Haha what?

Found out there's an issue with my Access account. Made a new one to try and see what the issue could be and I get no options with my original account. Keeps refreshing the page and booting me out.

And of course the help lines are busy and they won't respond to emails.

Also what's the deal with no hold? You get a busy signal and need to keep calling back.
        injection injuries are common with mechanics, or at least those who work on hydraulics

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_pressure_injection_injury

The phone lines are busy because if you fail a level you have to call in to register or go in person iirc.

It's an absolute joke. I'd say try going down there in person but that might be a **** show still tomorrow

July 18, 2017, 02:03 PM #2179

Shaun Online

• Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!

July 18, 2017, 02:41 PM #2180

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
          • Reputation Power: 79
          • #StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.
          Pshhhht

July 18, 2017, 08:47 PM #2181

Vince Offline

Just preordered destiny 2 and got 3 months of PS Plus. Yissss

July 19, 2017, 12:16 PM #2182

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
              • Reputation Power: 239
              • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
              Took you long enough. Gonna try playing it tonight.
              2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
              2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

July 19, 2017, 12:28 PM #2183

alohaimmatt Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 DGM WRX
                • Reputation Power: 4
                • alohaimmatt has no influence.
                Holy ****, we have 8 contractors at my office right now putting up white boards, and ****. It's absolute chaos, I'm over today. Dust from dry walls is everywhere.

July 19, 2017, 12:29 PM #2184

Igor Offline

• Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                  Holy ****, we have 8 contractors at my office right now putting up white boards, and ****. It's absolute chaos, I'm over today. Dust from dry walls is everywhere.

Fire them

July 19, 2017, 12:31 PM #2185

alohaimmatt Offline

Originally posted by Igor
                    Fire them

I wish I had that kind of power

July 19, 2017, 12:41 PM #2186

Igor Offline

Get yourself a white hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 19, 2017, 03:15 PM #2187

#StreetFocus Offline

• #StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.
                        Just get a safety vest and maybe a clipboard. People will think you're in charge.

I can't even count how many times I've been in a place and random people thought I worked there because I wear a hi-vis vest lol.

July 19, 2017, 03:24 PM #2188

Vince Offline

Originally posted by Igor
                          Took you long enough. Gonna try playing it tonight.
                          Tru...and same. C u there

July 19, 2017, 03:33 PM #2189

alohaimmatt Offline

Just get a safety vest and maybe a clipboard. People will think you're in charge.

I can't even count how many times I've been in a place and random people thought I worked there because I wear a hi-vis vest lol.

Lmao, I work in a very casual office where everyone is wearing jeans and graphic tees. They'd all have a pretty good laugh if I came in with a hi-vi.

July 19, 2017, 03:35 PM #2190

#StreetFocus Offline

Lmao, I work in a very casual office where everyone is wearing jeans and graphic tees. They'd all have a pretty good laugh if I came in with a hi-vi.
                              Do it lol. Toss on a hard hat and safety goggles for good measure haha

July 19, 2017, 05:20 PM #2191

BenzAMG Offline

• Vehicle: 2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S
                                • Reputation Power: 21
                                • BenzAMG barely matters.BenzAMG barely matters.
                                can someone please just buy my water meth kit already, 800 bucks and they can have it with the gauge and a jug of boost juice
                                The Mint Man

1985 Corolla GTS - RIP
                                1990 CRX Si - Sold
                                2012 WRX STI - Sold

July 19, 2017, 06:48 PM #2192

#StreetFocus Offline

I'll give you $5

July 19, 2017, 08:08 PM #2193

cluelessk Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Cobalt SS
                                    • Reputation Power: 18
                                    • cluelessk has no influence.
                                    Originally posted by BenzAMG
                                    can someone please just buy my water meth kit already, 800 bucks and they can have it with the gauge and a jug of boost juice

I'll take a kit too.

Blasting my intake valves in the next week or two and need something to help keep them clean in the future.
                                    [Mar 23 12:14:28] Anne Gus:nah clueless is right

Yesterday at 05:56 PM #2194

alohaimmatt Offline

https://m.imgur.com/KOA8PA6

Cruise Boye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday at 08:07 PM #2195

Shier Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 STI -- RIP 2011 Genesis Coupe
                                        • Reputation Power: 56
                                        • Shier is on the verge of being accepted.Shier is on the verge of being accepted.Shier is on the verge of being accepted.Shier is on the verge of being accepted.Shier is on the verge of being accepted.
                                        anyone familiar with the show cause hearings for license suspensions? there anything I should be sure to bring?
                                        It will never have enough power until I can spin all four wheels at the end of the straightaway in high gear.

Yesterday at 08:22 PM #2196

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
                                          • Reputation Power: 119
                                          • Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!
                                          Originally posted by Shier
                                          anyone familiar with the show cause hearings for license suspensions? there anything I should be sure to bring?
                                          Bring ur build list, dyno sheets, and specs
                                          '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
                                          '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
                                          IG: colby_spence
                                          Snap: cspence47

Today at 09:01 AM #2197

alohaimmatt Offline

Anyone playing at SuperSpike this weekend?

Today at 10:32 AM #2198

Shaun Online

im not very good at badminton

Today at 11:26 AM #2199

alohaimmatt Offline

Originally posted by Shaun
                                                im not very good at badminton

I'm going for the sunburn and beers haha, I fully expect to go 0-3 in our games

Top Tier Imports

Random chat
                                                  « Reply #2199 on: Today at 11:26 AM »