Author Topic: 2017 Autocross Thread  (Read 4216 times)

April 26, 2017, 10:58 PM #25

Joe Offline

• Vehicle: MR2 Spyder
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Joe might someday be someone...Joe might someday be someone...Joe might someday be someone...Joe might someday be someone...
Originally posted by Nhil
You'll need a WSCC membership if you do not already have one. The tech sheet is within the registration process, you'll see it when going through the steps.

Numbers will be figured out on site as this is not a season event. We only use the numbers to keep track of your timed runs.

Email me at autoslalom.reg@gmail.com if you have any more questions. Hope to see you out!
As an add-on to this....
You need the season membership to attend the test and tune. Its to be kind of a perk for people who commit to the club with buying an annual membership.
AKAIK there is no daily membership available for that day where as with regular events they are. ($10 for daily membership/$50 for annual)
If you attend 5 events, the annual membership paid for itself, and if you attend all 18, you save $130.
D Street #50 - Slicktop E46 323i
04' Spyder 1E7 w/LSD - SOLD
Project "Cookie Monster" - 96 Corolla DX
http://forums.wscc.mb.ca/index.php?/topic/9745-the-cookie-monster/

Top Tier Imports

2017 Autocross Thread
    « Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 10:58 PM »

April 28, 2017, 05:42 PM #26

Magner Offline

• Vehicle: Neons
    • Reputation Power: 74
    • Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.
    Bump!
    Sunny 15c this weekend  8-)

Reminder events start 1hour earlier this year, you need to be onsite for 10am if you plan to run the Test & Tune and Event 1 this weekend .

Registration closes at midnight, the night before the event. preregister now!

Saturday Test and Tune:
    https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-test-tune-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-400730

Event 1:
    https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-1-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-229523

May 02, 2017, 09:08 PM #27

Magner Offline

• Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.
       :Event 2 this Saturday:

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-2-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-750751

Anyone plan on attending?

Edit Saturday not Sunday*
      Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:35 AM by Magner

May 02, 2017, 11:02 PM #28

Run Away Offline

• Reputation Power: 22
        • Run Away barely matters.Run Away barely matters.
        It's Saturday actually...really wish it was Sunday instead. Not sure if attending yet.
        -Ben

May 02, 2017, 11:08 PM #29

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
          • Reputation Power: 174
          • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
          I still haven't gotten one of my tires patched, so I'm still on winters :lol:

Soon..ish..maybe.
          (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

May 03, 2017, 06:53 AM #30

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
            • Reputation Power: 247
            • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
            Originally posted by Vince

Soon..ish..maybe.

Patch it and lets go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
            2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

May 03, 2017, 09:55 AM #31

Gavin Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 Q60 Red Sport
              • Reputation Power: 25
              • Gavin barely matters.Gavin barely matters.

Soon..ish..maybe.

Excuses! I did that **** on run flats. haha
              2017 Q60 RS
              2010 G37X - Sold

May 03, 2017, 10:43 AM #32

Matthew Offline

• Vehicle: '92 EH3, '05 Ranger, '00 Silverado, '00 EX250
                • Reputation Power: 82
                • Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.
                Results thread for 2017 has been created:

http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=13173.0
                EH3 in the making.

[May 26 14:52:31] ACiFiC:matt u r so cute i wish u were under my covers :3 :3 :3 :3 xoxo

Been someones avatar count: 7

May 17, 2017, 03:25 PM #33

Nhil Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 Honda S2000
                  • Reputation Power: 91
                  • Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!
                  Registration for our level 1 school is now open!

Even if you aren't an avid autocrosser, there is no better place to come and explore the limits of your car and yourself. Space is limited to 25 participants.

Details can be found at https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-level-1-school-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-066681
                  [Mar 02 10:56:01] TwoFourDee:..ever
                  [Mar 02 10:55:59] TwoFourDee:nobody quote me on that
                  [Mar 02 10:55:56] TwoFourDee:I actually like those rotas

May 17, 2017, 03:38 PM #34

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
                    • Reputation Power: 247
                    • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                    Can confirm. The autocross schools are the best bang for your buck. You get tons of seat time and a great instructor to teach you the limits of your car. Would recommend taking this and the level 2!
                    2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
                    2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

May 22, 2017, 11:51 AM #35

Nirusan Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 BMW M2, 2015 Audi S3
                      • Reputation Power: 217
                      • Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!

Even if you aren't an avid autocrosser, there is no better place to come and explore the limits of your car and yourself. Space is limited to 25 participants.

Details can be found at https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-level-1-school-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-066681

Patiently waiting for the M2 delivery date (slated for June 6th). I should know by Friday if it'll be here earlier than that and if that's the case I'll be there!
                      [Sep 03 10:56:42] Faken:I wanna be on autters whorefax... Gonna write her off
                      [Sep 03 11:06:48] Faken:If I stuck my pee pee into 100 girls from africa.. I think it will make a difference if u want to sleep with me.
                      [Oct 15 19:20:41] Adomp:id eat my own ass out than eat famous daves

May 22, 2017, 02:27 PM #36

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
                        • Reputation Power: 174
                        • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
                        Need more level 1 dates :( I always miss it.
                        (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

May 23, 2017, 03:43 PM #37

Gavin Offline

Originally posted by Nirusan
                          Patiently waiting for the M2 delivery date (slated for June 6th). I should know by Friday if it'll be here earlier than that and if that's the case I'll be there!

Yessss.
                          2017 Q60 RS
                          2010 G37X - Sold

May 24, 2017, 06:54 PM #38

Nhil Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 Honda S2000
                            • Reputation Power: 91
                            • Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!
                            Need more level 1 dates :( I always miss it.
                            If we fill up the first one we may consider another depending on interest level.
                            [Mar 02 10:56:01] TwoFourDee:..ever
                            [Mar 02 10:55:59] TwoFourDee:nobody quote me on that
                            [Mar 02 10:55:56] TwoFourDee:I actually like those rotas

May 29, 2017, 01:56 PM #39

Corey Offline

• Vehicle: Formula Ford & Mazda 3
                              • Reputation Power: 3
                              • Corey has no influence.

We only have 7 students signed up so far, so those that come are going to get A LOT of runs and very personalized instruction based on your skills/needs!  If you're on the fence, this is the year to come out.

Class is on this coming Thursday, driving on Saturday.  Registration closes at 11 PM on Thursday, June 1. 

Official text from WSCC on the school:
                              Drivers, its time for Autoslalom School Level 1! We offer hours of seat time with our best instructors who assess, coach and demonstrate various aspects of improving driving performance. From our set curriculum, our instructors will tailor their instruction to each driver based on the individual needs and goals of each student. From rookies to veterans, there is no better way to level up your driving ability!

June 02, 2017, 08:20 PM #40

Magner Offline

June 06, 2017, 08:14 PM #41

Magner Offline

Double header weekend coming up for events 6 & 7 this year!

Saturday: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-6-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-676599

Sunday: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-7-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-397335

New? Come join the novice group, it's been huge this year lot's competition to be had.

June 06, 2017, 08:40 PM #42

Riley Offline

• Vehicle: '15 Fiesta ST
                                  • Reputation Power: 132
                                  • Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!
                                  Originally posted by Magner
                                  Double header weekend coming up for events 6 & 7 this year!

Saturday: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-6-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-676599

Sunday: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-7-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-397335

New? Come join the novice group, it's been huge this year lot's competition to be had.

Already signed up for Saturday. I hope the forecast changes.
                                  #keepingitstock

June 07, 2017, 02:12 PM #43

Gavin Offline

I may sign up for Sunday. TBD at the moment.
                                    2017 Q60 RS
                                    2010 G37X - Sold

June 09, 2017, 07:19 PM #44

Magner Offline

Don't forget to register before 11pm tonight.

St Andrews forecast showing showers for Saturday AM only, afternoon looks dry!

Sunday sunny all day.

June 09, 2017, 08:26 PM #45

themikewoo Offline

Location: 2537 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2H5
                                        • Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
                                        • Reputation Power: 199
                                        • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
                                        Hopefully it will rain just before the event starts. Then you all get sunburns after muhahaha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

June 09, 2017, 10:04 PM #46

Nirusan Offline

• Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!
                                          Originally posted by themikewoo
                                          Hopefully it will rain just before the event starts. Then you all get sunburns after muhahaha

What's a sunburn?
                                          [Sep 03 11:06:48] Faken:If I stuck my pee pee into 100 girls from africa.. I think it will make a difference if u want to sleep with me.

June 10, 2017, 07:41 PM #47

Magner Offline

Originally posted by Nirusan
                                            What's a sunburn?

Bring your M2 tomorrow and find out 28c and sunny! (B-Street is your class)

June 12, 2017, 07:37 AM #48

Nirusan Offline

Going for a rip yesterday with Tony definitely made me realise how much I missed autocross. I'll see you guys after break-in :)

June 12, 2017, 09:39 AM #49

themikewoo Offline

Location: 2537 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2H5
                                                • Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
                                                • Reputation Power: 199
                                                • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

Top Tier Imports

2017 Autocross Thread
                                                « Reply #49 on: June 12, 2017, 09:39 AM »