Author Topic: Interest in Pump Grade E85 and E98 in Winnipeg?  (Read 390 times)

March 30, 2017, 03:39 PM #0

ChassisFlex Offline

• Vehicle: 2002 WRX STi
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ChassisFlex has no influence.
Hello all, new to the boards, had some exciting news I wanted to share with you Manitobans. But first, as requested, I posted a very brief newbie intro here . I appreciate the warm welcome I have already received!

Let's get to the good stuff though  :bigmek: (your site's smilies are amazing, color me jealous haha)

My shop, ChassisFlex Motorsports, sells race fuel all over Canada. We are Western Canada's distributor for Fuse Race Fuels, but more importantly, we are the only retailer of PUMP GRADE E85 and E98 in all of Canada!

What does this mean? Well, if you want ethanol, we have ethanol!

We currently retail 4 blends at the following prices:

ChassisFlex Motorsports "House" Blend -

E85 or E98 - 205L Barrel - $350 + tax + shipping

Fuse Race Fuels "Pump Grade" Blend -

E85 or E98 - 205L Barrel - $400 + tax + shipping

The difference? Our house E98 is quite consistent, but the E85 varies from E80 to E86 (I'm sure the guys running ethanol have experienced this before). Our Fuse blend is dead on E98 or E85, but it doesn't have all the fancy additives like VP or Fuse's "race" series of ethanol fuels do. This translates into lower costs for you guys!

So, let me know if there is any interest :) We'd love to work with a shop to get you guys consistent supply, or with an individual that can help get orders together, as the more we ship, the cheaper freight is!

Currently, we are looking at about $500 for shipping a single pallet of 4 barrels.

Top Tier Imports

Interest in Pump Grade E85 and E98 in Winnipeg?
    « on: March 30, 2017, 03:39 PM »

March 30, 2017, 04:04 PM #1

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
    • Reputation Power: 171
    • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
    Nothing to see here.
    Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:03 PM by Vince
    (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

March 30, 2017, 04:05 PM #2

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
      • Reputation Power: 117
      • Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
      Originally posted by Vince
      You need a vendor account to advertise your business on here.

No free rides bruh.

Hit up @Nirusan or @Shaun for more info.

<3
      I believe he did if you read his newbie post.
      BAASSSSSSS
      I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
      My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
      Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

March 30, 2017, 04:07 PM #3

Nirusan Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 BMW M2, 2015 Audi S3
        • Reputation Power: 212
        • Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!
        Originally posted by Ctown8
        I believe he did if you read his newbie post.

Yup.
        [Sep 03 10:56:42] Faken:I wanna be on autters whorefax... Gonna write her off
        [Sep 03 11:06:48] Faken:If I stuck my pee pee into 100 girls from africa.. I think it will make a difference if u want to sleep with me.
        [Oct 15 19:20:41] Adomp:id eat my own ass out than eat famous daves

March 30, 2017, 05:02 PM #4

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
          • Reputation Power: 171
          • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
          Didn't see it.

My bad. :/
          (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

March 30, 2017, 06:45 PM #5

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
            • Reputation Power: 119
            • Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!Colby is leading the good life!
            I realize this isnt the newbie section but, Welcome.

I wish we had more Cornfuel in Canada, or even MB. This stuff would be worth investing in. Unfortunately I don't think to many people will be looking to import a bunch of E85 to run in their ford flex's anytime soon and I can't think of anyone who has done a FlexFuel/E85 setup since the availability is next to zero.

Maybe this will help pushstart some new regulations to bring E85 into Canada. Good luck with your sales.

Just curious, what type of additives are generally in E85 or E98?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
            '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
            IG: colby_spence
            Snap: cspence47

March 30, 2017, 10:54 PM #6

HBeat Offline

• Vehicle: 1991 Honda Beat
              • Reputation Power: 2
              • HBeat has no influence.
              Got E85 in Pembina, ND (Fastgas) for C$0.65/l yesterday in my Crown Vic Interceptor.
              3 cyl ITB 650cc. MR

March 31, 2017, 11:03 AM #7

ChassisFlex Offline

• Vehicle: 2002 WRX STi
                • Reputation Power: 1
                • ChassisFlex has no influence.
                Originally posted by Colby
                FlexFuel/E85 setup since the availability is next to zero.

Just curious, what type of additives are generally in E85 or E98?

Just alone on this forum, I'd say I've seen 10 people posting that they are running ethanol, so I wouldn't say no one is running it :) Chicken and egg, gotta have supply before people will buy/run it, and that's what were trying to help with.

Originally posted by HBeat
                Got E85 in Pembina, ND (Fastgas) for C$0.65/l yesterday in my Crown Vic Interceptor.

For sure, for those that have a free ~3-4 hours to drive down and get fuel, there may be cheaper ways to do it. We're offering something for those that don't have that time :)

March 31, 2017, 03:09 PM #8

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
                  • Reputation Power: 79
                  • #StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.#StreetFocus has a powerful will.
                  I know a few guys who run down to the states to buy ethanol to mix up here. I'm sure they would be interested in this if the price comparison makes it worth it.

Top Tier Imports

Interest in Pump Grade E85 and E98 in Winnipeg?
                    « Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 03:09 PM »