Author Topic: SPRING AWAKENING 2017 - PRESENTED BY BIRCHWOOD BMW  (Read 3175 times)

May 28, 2017, 08:41 PM #50

John Offline

• Vehicle: 04 civic, 09 STi
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.
thanks to everyone that showed up!
subies ftw!

[Dec 04 11:42:55] Shaun:i tried using nav to get to dan's logic but i got lost
[Dec 05 21:53:59] Uncle Hugh Myron:I dunno but an easy way to kill Dan would be shutting down mcdonalds for 24 hours

Top Tier Imports

SPRING AWAKENING 2017 - PRESENTED BY BIRCHWOOD BMW
    « Reply #50 on: May 28, 2017, 08:41 PM »

May 28, 2017, 09:16 PM #51

jon08 Offline

• Vehicle: 5th Gen WRX
    • Reputation Power: 29
    • jon08 barely matters.jon08 barely matters.
    Originally posted by John
    thanks to everyone that showed up!

It was a blast!  :10: :10: :10:

BTW, @Madbuzz41  and StreetFocus (Can't tag because of #) did you end up going? Saw a few trucks while helping at parking lot 2 earlier.
    Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:31 PM by jon08
    Check this page and see if your vehicle is in one of the photos! - www.flickr.com/jonaduna

May 28, 2017, 09:46 PM #52

Riley Offline

• Vehicle: '15 Fiesta ST
      • Reputation Power: 131
      • Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!Riley is awe-inspiring!
      @Shaun @Igor  @Nirusan @John

How'd things go today? Working nights so I was sleeping for this :(.
      #keepingitstock

May 28, 2017, 09:50 PM #53

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
        • Reputation Power: 13
        • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
        Originally posted by jon08
        It was a blast!  :10: :10: :10:

BTW, @Madbuzz41  and StreetFocus (Can't tag because of #) did you end up going? Saw a few trucks while helping at parking lot 2 earlier.

I don't believe streetfocus made it out but I was there! There was trucks kinda scattered everywhere, I was definitely one of the first if not the first truck there. Didn't stay too late though had other stuff on the agenda.

I was happy to see a bunch of my car friends there and got to chat with a bunch of them, some of which I haven't seen in a while.

Had a great time though despite the rain. Wore my waterproof under amour hoodie and had no regrets with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 28, 2017, 10:12 PM #54

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
          • Reputation Power: 84
          • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
          Originally posted by Madbuzz41
          I don't believe streetfocus made it out but I was there! There was trucks kinda scattered everywhere, I was definitely one of the first if not the first truck there. Didn't stay too late though had other stuff on the agenda.

I was happy to see a bunch of my car friends there and got to chat with a bunch of them, some of which I haven't seen in a while.

Had a great time though despite the rain. Wore my waterproof under amour hoodie and had no regrets with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol no I didn't go. Too many people for me.

May 29, 2017, 08:36 AM #55

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
            • Reputation Power: 205
            • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
            Originally posted by #StreetFocus
            Lol no I didn't go. Too many people for me.
            You're a strange fellow.
            Originally posted by Madbuzz41
            I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

May 29, 2017, 08:42 AM #56

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
              • Reputation Power: 246
              • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
              Originally posted by Riley
              @Shaun @Igor  @Nirusan @John

How'd things go today? Working nights so I was sleeping for this :(.

Decent turnout considering the rainy day. Definitely not as high as previous years but I'm still impressed.

Thanks everyone who came out and helped out!
              2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
              2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

May 29, 2017, 08:52 AM #57

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
                • Reputation Power: 84
                • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
                Originally posted by jordisonjr
                You're a strange fellow.
                Okay.

May 29, 2017, 09:54 AM #58

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
                  • Reputation Power: 121
                  • Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
                  Great job organizing this year guys, everything seemed to go without a hitch! Cant wait till next year, praying for better weather though.
                  BAASSSSSSS
                  I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
                  My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
                  Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

May 29, 2017, 04:41 PM #59

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL, 2002 Subaru Forester XT
                    • Reputation Power: 94
                    • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
                    Originally posted by Ctown8
                    Great job organizing this year guys, everything seemed to go without a hitch! Cant wait till next year, praying for better weather though.
                    Guys need to not do it on the teddy bear's picnic day. It always rains on the teddy bears picnic.
                    Current Forester count: 1
                    Owner, Next Level Escapes

Top Tier Imports

SPRING AWAKENING 2017 - PRESENTED BY BIRCHWOOD BMW
                      « Reply #59 on: May 29, 2017, 04:41 PM »