Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 512 times)

April 20, 2017, 12:00 PM #0

DrewNebular Offline

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DrewNebular has no influence.
Hi, my name is Drew and I drive a 2003 Nissan Sentra SER, and by drive I mean it's sitting in my driveway waiting to be fixed.

I joined this forum mainly to help get more into the Winnipeg car community. I already go to some meets but I figure this would be a good place to get advice on various different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Tier Imports

« on: April 20, 2017, 12:00 PM »

April 20, 2017, 12:16 PM #1

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
    • Reputation Power: 120
    • Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
    Welcome to the Forum Drew, what do you need to fix on your Sentra? What have you done to it so far?
    BAASSSSSSS
    I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
    My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
    Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

April 20, 2017, 12:46 PM #2

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
      • Reputation Power: 246
      • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
      Welcome to the forums Drew.
      2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
      2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

April 20, 2017, 05:36 PM #3

DrewNebular Offline

Originally posted by Ctown8
        Welcome to the Forum Drew, what do you need to fix on your Sentra? What have you done to it so far?
        The piston rings went due to a problem where the inside of the cat breaks apart and gets sucked back into the engine. Didn't get the chance to do anything to the car before this happened.

April 20, 2017, 05:46 PM #4

Juan Offline

• Vehicle: FRS
          • Reputation Power: 26
          • Juan barely matters.Juan barely matters.
          Welcome!
          FAHRVERGNÜGEN

April 21, 2017, 09:25 AM #5

Ctown8 Offline

• Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
            Originally posted by DrewNebular
            The piston rings went due to a problem where the inside of the cat breaks apart and gets sucked back into the engine. Didn't get the chance to do anything to the car before this happened.

Thats just the worst when cats get in your engine, I'm not sure how that happens though, hopefully you can fix it and get out to some meets this summer!
            BAASSSSSSS
            I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
            My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!

April 21, 2017, 11:35 AM #6

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
              • Reputation Power: 10
              • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
              Originally posted by Ctown8
              Thats just the worst when cats get in your engine, I'm not sure how that happens though, hopefully you can fix it and get out to some meets this summer!

The trick is to not start the car at all, then put some whiskas cat food, you know, that real good stuff, right by the tail pipe. You'll have those stupid cats crawl out from your cylinders right out the back. No more cat problems.

April 21, 2017, 12:02 PM #7

Ctown8 Offline

Originally posted by Madbuzz41
                The trick is to not start the car at all, then put some whiskas cat food, you know, that real good stuff, right by the tail pipe. You'll have those stupid cats crawl out from your cylinders right out the back. No more cat problems.

ooohh I actually heard about these temptations treats, all you have to do is shake the bag, but that might blow your ringlands when they jump out..
                BAASSSSSSS

April 23, 2017, 12:15 AM #8

Colby Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 FXT Limited w/Tech
                  • Reputation Power: 125
                  • Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!Colby is awe-inspiring!
                  Im more of a dog person myself. Luckily I dont have to many issues like the one you have.

Ive heard that cats love to get stuck in the tight spaces and often people have to replace that section of pipe to finally stop them from getting in there.

Welcome
                  '14 FXT Limited w/Way to Much Tech
                  '94 Subaru Legacy RS TT - SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/colbyspence/
                  IG: colby_spence
                  Snap: cspence47

April 23, 2017, 06:57 AM #9

John Offline

• Vehicle: 04 civic, 09 STi
                    • Reputation Power: 101
                    • John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.
                    welcome to TopTier!
                    subies ftw!

[Dec 04 11:42:55] Shaun:i tried using nav to get to dan's logic but i got lost
                    [Dec 05 21:53:59] Uncle Hugh Myron:I dunno but an easy way to kill Dan would be shutting down mcdonalds for 24 hours

April 23, 2017, 07:49 AM #10

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
                      • Reputation Power: 194
                      • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

May 06, 2017, 02:22 PM #11

DrewNebular Offline

Originally posted by themikewoo
                      Welcome.

What do you do for a living?
                      Currently I don't have a job. I'm looking but not many places near me are hiring part time right now. Still in high school so theres not much I can do about that.

Top Tier Imports

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 02:22 PM »