Author Topic: 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Turbo)  (Read 535 times)

April 26, 2017, 10:17 PM #0

spicy Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 6SP
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • spicy has no influence.
I posted some info in the "newbies" sub, but figured I would start a journal, as the mods and the progression of this car begins. 2017 Sonic Grey Pearl Sport Touring Honda Civic Hatchback with "Honda Sensing" package. Shout out to all the staff and management at Birchwood Honda West that helped the whole process along, through the months of waiting. The color is pretty rare, and I'm told the color/trim/manual trans makes it an even more rare combo. Color is only available on the S/T trim level, and only Canada offers the S/T trim with a 6 speed manual, everywhere else the S/T is a CVT.

Heres some photos from last week when i picked her up, and then a few from today, after her first real wash, after a few small modifications and additions to the car were made.

Any and all comments and questions are welcome, and I look forward to talking to and seeing you guys around!

Top Tier Imports

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Turbo)
    « on: April 26, 2017, 10:17 PM »

April 26, 2017, 10:46 PM #1

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
    • Reputation Power: 85
    • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
    Not a huge fan of how these look but I am interested in seeing what you do with it! I do like the color, it's pretty interesting.

April 26, 2017, 11:34 PM #2

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
      • Reputation Power: 174
      • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
      How does the engine feel compared to your SI?

Really love the color though! I'm definitely a huge fan of the interior of the new Civics, they make my 2012 look even worse :lol:
      (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

April 27, 2017, 02:57 AM #3

spicy Offline

Originally posted by #StreetFocus
        Not a huge fan of how these look but I am interested in seeing what you do with it! I do like the color, it's pretty interesting.
        Thank you!
        Originally posted by Vince
        How does the engine feel compared to your SI?

Really love the color though! I'm definitely a huge fan of the interior of the new Civics, they make my 2012 look even worse :lol:

Power and torque is there earlier, but the redline is a bit lower. The transmission is extremely smooth and the car feels light and very connected. I'm actually surprised at how much more "premium" the entire experience feels.

April 27, 2017, 07:04 PM #4

Magner Offline

• Vehicle: Neons
          • Reputation Power: 74
          • Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.Magner has a powerful will.
          Originally posted by spicy
          ...the car feels light and very connected.
          Come find out what it's capable of!
          https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-1-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-229523

April 28, 2017, 09:24 AM #5

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
            • Reputation Power: 126
            • Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
            Is that the stock shifter? looks very short, hows the throw on it?
            BAASSSSSSS
            I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
            My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
            Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

April 28, 2017, 09:54 AM #6

Leightino Offline

• Vehicle: Integra
              • Reputation Power: 12
              • Leightino has no influence.
              Such a great colour !
              Whens the turbo upgrade coming?
              TTi "B" plate crew

April 28, 2017, 03:21 PM #7

spicy Offline

Originally posted by Magner
                Come find out what it's capable of!
                https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2017-wscc-autoslalom-event-1-st-andrews-airport-winnipeg-sports-car-club-229523

That looks really fun. I haven't been to one yet, perhaps I'll come and see what it's about!

Originally posted by Ctown8
                Is that the stock shifter? looks very short, hows the throw on it?

It's the stock shifter setup, but I have a TWM Abrams M16 on there, which is countersunk, so it sits really low. The stock setup feels very similar to the previous Si, very rounded, still tight, with a little bit of play. Very connected. With the Abrams knob, it shifts almost effortlessly.

Originally posted by Leightino
                Such a great colour !
                Whens the turbo upgrade coming?

Ha ha ha looking at FlashPro or KTuned first to see what I can do with the stock turbo.

April 30, 2017, 01:00 PM #8

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
                  • Reputation Power: 199
                  • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

Originally posted by: spicy link=topic=13162.msg283377#msg283377 date=1493263068

[img
                  http://i.imgur.com/gnRD36K.jpg[/img]

Sick M3.

Love that colour.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Tier Imports

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Turbo)
                    « Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 01:00 PM »