Author Topic: DIY: Modifying Invidia N1 exhaust  (Read 234 times)

June 01, 2017, 10:31 AM #0

wrxdenzel Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Subaru WRX Hatchback
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • wrxdenzel has no influence.
hey,
im denzel and i drive a 2012 Subaru WRX hatchback with an Invidia N1 dual cat back exhaust, i love this exhaust and don't regret a single thing, love the sound and everything, BUT..i scrape everywhere, where my mid pipe meets the axel back it hangs way to low, im not at stock height but i plan on going lower when i'm on coils and that's not gonna work with that part hanging so low, i wanted to cut it myself with some friends and make a new kind of part tobreplace that, so should i? or should i get someone to do it for me? just kind of stuck..

Top Tier Imports

DIY: Modifying Invidia N1 exhaust
    « on: June 01, 2017, 10:31 AM »

June 01, 2017, 10:44 AM #1

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
    • Reputation Power: 246
    • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
    If you have the tools, ability, and confidence to do it yourself then you might as well. You can also get some quote to see how much it would cost to have it done for your. Sometime the cost is worth it for the amount of time you'll spend on a project.
    2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
    2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

June 01, 2017, 11:14 AM #2

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
      • Reputation Power: 202
      • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by Igor
      Sometime the cost is worth it for the amount of time you'll spend on a project.
      x2, and to have it done properly.
      Originally posted by Madbuzz41
      I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

June 01, 2017, 11:26 AM #3

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
        • Reputation Power: 370
        • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
        Pics of low hanging exhaust, and your rerouting plan?

Top Tier Imports

DIY: Modifying Invidia N1 exhaust
          « Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 11:26 AM »