Author Topic: Eppic Industries @ Steinbach's Summer In The City *June 17* (Pics Inside)  (Read 290 times)

June 06, 2017, 12:24 AM #0

Eppic Offline

• Vehicle: Miata's (lots of them)
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Eppic barely matters.Eppic barely matters.
This is our largest event of the year.  We are partnered with X-Company dance studios to bring the entertainment + cool environment for the youth/young adult crowd at Steinbach's Summer in the City festival. However we kind of attract everyone and not just the youngin's.  Last year we were named "The largest out door hip hop/break dance battle" in the province.  Winner got a $300 cash prize.  We've quickly become THE major attraction at Summer in The City next to the big celebrities on the main stage.  X-Company provides the stage with all the breakdancing.  We provide a showcase of custom art work in all sorts of forms that draw in the crowds.
We get a kick out of all the non car people telling us "This feels like I'm in fast and the furious!" to which we roll our eyes, smile and nod.
This year is only going to be bigger and better.  They've given me an entire street to fill this year.  We've got a crazy wild line up planned for this year.  Bikes, Quads, Trucks, Cars, Audio systems, A Polaris Slingshot, our 3d printer and of course a whole host of Miata's.  One for every terrain... :) 
There's also going to be skate and bmx contests run all day as well on the back half of our section at the skate park.

We will be doing some free draws for gift certificates to Eppic Industries and 3D printed fidget spinners.

We also plan to throw some surprises in there for you guys as well.  You'll just have to come down to find out what those are though. ;)
Here's just a peek at some of the things you can expect to see this summer!

And more to come yet.  Hope we see you there.

Check out our website:
EppicIndustries.com

Follow us on:
Facebook - Eppic Industries
Instagram - @Eppicindustries
YouTube - Eppic Industries

Top Tier Imports

June 14, 2017, 11:41 PM #1

Eppic Offline

It's a ton of work getting all your cars and then some ready for an event.  But it's worth it.  Hard work feels good.

Spitfire got some upgrades.

Finally dipped my own quad.

and now it's on the the race car and the offroadster.

I will be doing some live air brushing too on saturday if the weather holds out.

June 15, 2017, 08:33 AM #2

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
      • Reputation Power: 202
      • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
      Is that a pogo stick hood prop?
      Originally posted by Madbuzz41
      I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

June 15, 2017, 12:03 PM #3

Eppic Offline

Originally posted by jordisonjr
        Is that a pogo stick hood prop?
        Yup.  A red necks hood strut...

June 25, 2017, 02:15 PM #4

Eppic Offline

Highlight video of the event.  It was a party!!!

Top Tier Imports