Author Topic: FS - Miata NB Tein Super Street coilovers w/ swift springs  (Read 169 times)

June 07, 2017, 08:52 AM #0

Oakman Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 Miata SE
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Oakman has no influence.
I have a full set of Tein Super Street coilovers with swift springs on the rears, helper springs, and top hats for an NB Miata (99-04). These can just be bolted in. I'm selling the full set for the price I paid for the swift springs alone, the springs are about 1.5yrs old. They definitely have some surface corrosion on the shock bodies as they were on a car from Ontario, however they still work well and the shocks don't leak at all. They could do from a bit of brushing and re-paint. I have not tried to adjust the height on these, so I have no idea what shape the threads are in, however they are in my opinion at the perfect height as is (12.25" wheel center to fender arch front, 12.6" rear). The swift springs are Z70-152-060 70mm ID, 6kgf springs. I'll include some new OEM bushings for the top as well as Tein branded collar wrenches.  Again, I am quite aware that these are not in great shape, but the springs and wrenches alone cost me more than what I'm asking.

$300 for everything.
Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:42 AM by Oakman

Top Tier Imports

June 07, 2017, 11:21 AM #1

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
    • Reputation Power: 246
    • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
    Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
    2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

June 07, 2017, 11:43 AM #2

Oakman Offline

Ugh, sorry, copy-pasted the text from my Kijiji ad and forgot to add a price.  Thanks for letting me know, I've added it now.

July 12, 2017, 08:53 PM #3

leiflarsen Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 Outback, 1997 Miata M Edition
        • Reputation Power: 11
        • leiflarsen has no influence.
        I wanted to ask you this on kijiji, but felt odd about bugging you there . . . but now I see these are on here!

No pressure here, I won't hold you to it, but do you know the process for putting these on an NA?

I know NB topmounts are considered an upgrade for an NA, but I think the rest of the suspension is pretty much the same. Have you read/heard anything?

Miata.net seems divided on the issue.
        Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:59 PM by leiflarsen

August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM #4

Oakman Offline

I only now noticed this post, these coilovers are actually sold now.

As far as fitment, I'm not completely clear how they fit either, but I haven't spent much time looking at it.  I know people do it frequently, but not clear on the exact process.

Top Tier Imports

FS - Miata NB Tein Super Street coilovers w/ swift springs
            « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM »