Author Topic: Cruise to 2017 Driven?  (Read 281 times)

June 12, 2017, 02:31 PM #0

jon08 Offline

• Vehicle: 5th Gen WRX
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • jon08 barely matters.jon08 barely matters.
Okay, just wanna test the water and see if we can make this happen.

Anyone want to have a mini-meet and cruise to Driven 2017? Let's show our support to our brothers and sisters competing inside the event!  :banana:

@John and @Impact , maybe a good time to have a mitsubie cruise?  Of course, same TTI rules applies.

All makes and models are welcome!

Watcha guys think?

PS.
Just not sure if we're going to have parking spot issues once we get there. lol
Check this page and see if your vehicle is in one of the photos! - www.flickr.com/jonaduna

Top Tier Imports

Cruise to 2017 Driven?
    « on: June 12, 2017, 02:31 PM »

June 13, 2017, 10:07 AM #1

Lowridah Offline

• Vehicle: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-P
    • Reputation Power: 22
    • Lowridah barely matters.Lowridah barely matters.
    From what I know MCM is out for anything Driven.  Pure Nastiness on their part directed towards @Impact.  May want to direct all inquiries to him

June 13, 2017, 10:19 AM #2

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
      • Reputation Power: 199
      • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by Lowridah
      From what I know MCM is out for anything Driven.  Pure Nastiness on their part directed towards @Impact.  May want to direct all inquiries to him
      details?
      Originally posted by Madbuzz41
      I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

June 13, 2017, 10:51 AM #3

Lowridah Offline

• Vehicle: 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-P
        • Reputation Power: 22
        • Lowridah barely matters.Lowridah barely matters.
        Basically those representing Driven went on a rant towards Jhay stating thet our show was "no Name" and "meaningless"  those are the basics but Id ask Jhay.  Im at the point of getting in the reps faces about this and putting them in their place publicy.  at no time is a charity even "meaningless".  Go to a person suffering from Cancer and tell them the fund raising is "meaningless" I take this attack personally as I lost my grandmother and Father to Cancer. 

June 13, 2017, 12:43 PM #4

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
          • Reputation Power: 173
          • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
          It wasn't necessary to post that...or even to say MCM won't be attending.
          (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

June 13, 2017, 12:46 PM #5

Nirusan Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 BMW M2, 2015 Audi S3
            • Reputation Power: 217
            • Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!
            Originally posted by Vince
            It wasn't necessary to post that...or even to say MCM won't be attending.

His first post was fine lol. He simply stated that there was an issue and they won't be in attendance and to ask Jhay for more info. The second post wasn't malicious at all either - just stating his point of view. It's not like he berated them or anything.

Mind your own business and move on - you don't need to police the forum, we have moderators for a reason.
            [Sep 03 10:56:42] Faken:I wanna be on autters whorefax... Gonna write her off
            [Sep 03 11:06:48] Faken:If I stuck my pee pee into 100 girls from africa.. I think it will make a difference if u want to sleep with me.
            [Oct 15 19:20:41] Adomp:id eat my own ass out than eat famous daves

June 13, 2017, 01:15 PM #6

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
              • Reputation Power: 370
              • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
              On the topic of the original thread idea, I think because the large time range of the event and people coming at random/whenever it's convenient to them you might not get a lot of interest for a pre-meet and cruise to the show, IMO.

June 13, 2017, 01:42 PM #7

jon08 Offline

• Vehicle: 5th Gen WRX
                • Reputation Power: 28
                • jon08 barely matters.jon08 barely matters.
                Originally posted by Lowridah
                Basically those representing Driven went on a rant towards Jhay stating thet our show was "no Name" and "meaningless"  those are the basics but Id ask Jhay.  Im at the point of getting in the reps faces about this and putting them in their place publicy.  at no time is a charity even "meaningless".  Go to a person suffering from Cancer and tell them the fund raising is "meaningless" I take this attack personally as I lost my grandmother and Father to Cancer.
                Woah... I have no idea such thing happened. Cancer was also the reason I went (was there only for about 2 hours since I have some other things to do).. long story short, I nursed my dad and had to pull the plug.

Anyway, seems like this is a bad idea. Please lock the thread.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Check this page and see if your vehicle is in one of the photos! - www.flickr.com/jonaduna

June 14, 2017, 09:55 AM #8

Impact Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Mitsubishi Evo V GSR
                  • Reputation Power: 60
                  • Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!
                  Good luck to all those that attend. Enjoy the show, if you are getting judged take it as a learning experience and keep your ego in check.
                  I have nothing to say but that.
                  1998 Mitsubishi Evolution V GSR - Evo-la

Got a Mitsubishi? Come join Mitsubishi Club of Manitoba (MCM) on Facebook or follow on IG Mitsubishi_Club_of_Manitoba

Top Tier Imports

Cruise to 2017 Driven?
                    « Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 09:55 AM »