Author Topic: Meet and cruz?  (Read 127 times)

July 08, 2017, 08:53 PM #0

G8TERGC8 Offline

• Vehicle: Subaru Impreza GC8
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • G8TERGC8 has no influence.
Hey I'm new to the site very interested being more involved in the car scene. I was just curious if anyone was interested in meeting up tonight and going for a Cruz. I'm located in st.vital but could meet up wherever. If anyone is interested let me know thanks!
G8TERGC8

Top Tier Imports

Meet and cruz?
    « on: July 08, 2017, 08:53 PM »

July 08, 2017, 10:54 PM #1

jon08 Offline

• Vehicle: 5th Gen WRX
    • Reputation Power: 27
    • jon08 barely matters.jon08 barely matters.
    Originally posted by G8TERGC8
    Hey I'm new to the site very interested being more involved in the car scene. I was just curious if anyone was interested in meeting up tonight and going for a Cruz. I'm located in st.vital but could meet up wherever. If anyone is interested let me know thanks!

Welcome to the forum! I think it's the first time I've seen an introduction with a quick cruise invite. =)
    Check this page and see if your vehicle is in one of the photos! - www.flickr.com/jonaduna

July 09, 2017, 06:50 PM #2

Zach1 Offline

• Vehicle: 06 RAV4, ???
      • Reputation Power: 61
      • Zach1 is a rising star!Zach1 is a rising star!Zach1 is a rising star!Zach1 is a rising star!Zach1 is a rising star!Zach1 is a rising star!
      Welcome! Nice GC8

July 10, 2017, 09:28 AM #3

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
        • Reputation Power: 117
        • Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!Ctown8 is leading the good life!
        Welcome to TopTierSubaru! Hope you enjoy your stay
        BAASSSSSSS
        I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
        My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
        Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

Top Tier Imports

Meet and cruz?
          « Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 09:28 AM »