Author Topic: LF: 6th Gen Celica Headlights/taillights  (Read 93 times)

August 09, 2017, 06:39 PM #0

supraexcited Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Scion FRS
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • supraexcited has no influence.
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to buy some headlights and taillights for my GT-four coming to Winnipeg late September, lemme know what you guys have or recommend for safety. I'm not to sure quite yet what I'll need but if anyone has any suggestions lemme know!

Here are some things I'm looking for in addition to the above:

Side markers
Tires summer or all season, probably 215/50/16

Top Tier Imports

LF: 6th Gen Celica Headlights/taillights
    « on: August 09, 2017, 06:39 PM »

August 10, 2017, 08:32 AM #1

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
    • Reputation Power: 199
    • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
    Originally posted by supraexcited
    Hey Guys,

I'm looking to buy some headlights and taillights for my GT-four coming to Winnipeg late September, lemme know what you guys have or recommend for safety. I'm not to sure quite yet what I'll need but if anyone has any suggestions lemme know!

Here are some things I'm looking for in addition to the above:

Side markers
    Tires summer or all season, probably 215/50/16

I've got a set of headlights and tail lights.
    Are you looking to buy or sell? I'd honestly prefer to keep them, but we could work out a deal if you want them for an inspection. Sidemarkers you're best bet is probably some trailer reflectors from PA, and then remove them once it's been saftied. Unless you want it to be be legal, and look goofy :lol:
    Originally posted by Madbuzz41
    I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

August 10, 2017, 07:55 PM #2

supraexcited Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Scion FRS
      • Reputation Power: 1
      • supraexcited has no influence.
      Thanks for the suggestion with he trailer reflectors, I probably wouldn't have thought of that, and my car will probably look goofy at first anyway. I'm looking to buy the lights but "rent" or borrow could work too haha, just curious why you'd want to keep them? If you had this car or have one, I have some questions for ya.

August 11, 2017, 08:27 AM #3

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
        • Reputation Power: 199
        • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
        Originally posted by supraexcited
        Thanks for the suggestion with he trailer reflectors, I probably wouldn't have thought of that, and my car will probably look goofy at first anyway. I'm looking to buy the lights but "rent" or borrow could work too haha, just curious why you'd want to keep them? If you had this car or have one, I have some questions for ya.

I have an ST204, or a Celica Gt, and owned it for about 8 years or so. I know a thing or two about them haha.

Reason for wanting to keep them is because I have JDM projectors, and JDM taillights installed. I'd like to keep the OEM sets as a just incase. I'm sure we could work something out.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to help out.
        Originally posted by Madbuzz41
        I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

Top Tier Imports

LF: 6th Gen Celica Headlights/taillights
          « Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:27 AM »