Author Topic: Kris Malko Sequel: The Malkening  (Read 230 times)

September 14, 2017, 03:56 PM #0

concernedwpg Offline

• Reputation Power: 4
  • concernedwpg has no influence.
Hi TTI Members, I am new here. I created this account so that I could warn the Winnipeg (and Brandon?) community that your old pal is back at it again...

Let's say my name is "Concerned Winnipegger"
I am from Winnipeg...obvsy
I drive roller skates mostly, but sometimes a plasma car
It is my hope to update the TTI community with a fresh new warning about a scammer in our midst...

I will probably post once more on the original warning thread just to let everyone know he is back and he is still scamming people. I want the news to spread.
I am not interested in any sort of witch hunt and I won't be posting any details about what he has done except to say that he is taking advantage of people every opportunity he gets. I know of five people within the span of 6 weeks that were directly scammed by him. I apologise in advance for the vagueness of my posts but I don't need any more sleepless nights because of this dirtbag.

Top Tier Imports

Kris Malko Sequel: The Malkening
    « on: September 14, 2017, 03:56 PM »

September 16, 2017, 01:08 PM #1

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
    • Reputation Power: 199
    • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!

Top Tier Imports

Kris Malko Sequel: The Malkening
    « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 01:08 PM »