Author Topic: FS:2001 White Subaru Legacy Wagon Twin Turbo RHD Blitzen Edition MB SAFETY $6500  (Read 219 times)

January 12, 2018, 01:58 PM #0

Pleiades Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Subaru Blitzen Wagon
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pleiades has no influence.
Hey folks,

Hoping to sell my Subaru. Its a 2001 twin turbo JDM Wagon with 119000 kms on it. Its an automatic transmission with sport shift option. It has leather interior. Its on x-ice winter tires that were bought this year. I am selling it because I am hoping to import a van (we want the extra space for camping gear and our kids.)

Recent work: New brakes (June 2017)
                    Regular oil changes and always premium gas
                    New Head Gasket and timing belt pulley (October 2017)
                    New Winter tires
                    Fresh Manitoba safety (required a couple new lightbulbs) (January 12,2018)

So within the last 6 months I have been hit twice by different people. Both times they backed into my bumper, the first time the front and the second time the back. I was not at fault for either accident, and was actually parked for both. I have a letter from MPI stating such. So! I have a new front bumper and a repaired rear bumper. They look great, and that was all the damage done to the vehicle. There is a small dent in the rear which came with the car when I imported it, and that is the only spot where any rust can be seen.

$6500.00

For more information:

Text: 204-869-1716
Phone: 204-979-6285
Email: zakkfast@gmail.com

I will be posting a link to a video walk around I did, Im just having issues with the import at the moment. (the import of the file...not the Subaru.)
Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:08 PM by Pleiades

Top Tier Imports

January 12, 2018, 02:04 PM #1

Pleiades Offline

Couldn't figure out how to post multiple pictures, so heres a link to the set.

https://imgur.com/a/xQ3ph

January 12, 2018, 02:16 PM #2

Pleiades Offline

January 13, 2018, 03:54 PM #3

Ctown8 Offline

• Vehicle: 2001 Forester STI 2000 Celica
      • Reputation Power: 128
      • Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!Ctown8 is awe-inspiring!
      nice leggy, glws
      BAASSSSSSS
      I work at Brian Reimer Audio on St. Marys, come in for some good deals, ask for Colin.
      My Motto: Love thy neighbors sick nasty whip like u love thy selves dirt nasty swag machine!
      Dont mod your cars kids. its not worth it.

January 13, 2018, 07:30 PM #4

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
        • Reputation Power: 177
        • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
        GLWS
        Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:27 PM by Vince
        (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

January 13, 2018, 07:39 PM #5

Pleiades Offline

I have a whole separate thread on the matter. My headlights are DOT, the tail lights had ecodes which csn also be acceptable

Top Tier Imports