Author Topic: IMSA  (Read 118 times)

January 27, 2018, 08:17 PM #0

kdavidmazur Offline

• Vehicle: 2018 Civic Hatch LX
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • kdavidmazur barely matters.kdavidmazur barely matters.
In case anyone is curious in watching, IMSA does stream all of their races online and they are available for us Canadians:

https://imsatv.imsa.com/

The 24 Hrs of Daytona is going on right now and has some big names driving in it this year. In my opinion this is the most entertaining racing to watch right now, Lance Stroll just finished an interview and flat out admitted that the biggest difference between IMSA endurance racing and F1 is that you're always pushing as hard as you can for the entire race in IMSA.

Top Tier Imports

IMSA
    « on: January 27, 2018, 08:17 PM »

January 28, 2018, 12:19 AM #1

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL, 2002 Subaru Forester XT
    • Reputation Power: 94
    • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
    Yes, I think it is entertaining, and if I wasn't full-bore into entrepreneur mode I'd probably watch it too.

I think that the top class has at the moment seen its day as most of the manufacturers bailed on it. But the rest of the field is quite entertaining to watch.
    Current Forester count: 1
    Owner, Next Level Escapes

January 28, 2018, 11:20 AM #2

Zach1 Offline

• Vehicle: 06 RAV4, 2000 Civic Hatch
      • Reputation Power: 71
      • Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.Zach1 has a powerful will.
      I've been periodically watching and trying to keep updated on whats going on. I'm still sad that the Brumos Porsche team shut down, even if it was back in 2013  :(

Top Tier Imports

IMSA
        « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 11:20 AM »