Author Topic: TTI Calendar Voting Thread  (Read 5312 times)

September 24, 2012, 07:27 AM #25

Faken Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Honda Fit
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!
Originally posted by TonyPajamaz
Everybody vote for yourself. This isn't fair play pee wee football, give everybody a chance...sometimes you guys can be such sucks.

I hate to be a prude, but common it's a calendar, you want it to look good Like Rush said in the other thread the best of the best make the cut. Simple as that, if you think your car makes the cut, then vote for it.

I don't believe this thread asked for your opinions, it asked for your votes.

/End Rant

The thing was.. the Original Post mentioned that you were not allowed to vote for yourself.. later changed by Travis probably, then a few posts later.. shaun says you can. Massive confusion for the first few/ten's of people. I'm not hating on voting for yourself, it makes sense to me since you have 11 more to choose.. but when you suddenly change the rules while others have voted already.. kind of messes things up. Unless we do a hard restart :).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenau/
All photos that are taken by me can be used for whatever you want!

"I love Honda's because I started with Honda's" - Ryan Basseri

Ken

[Mar 26 13:45:26] Igor:hearts before parts

Top Tier Imports

TTI Calendar Voting Thread
    « Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 07:27 AM »

September 24, 2012, 07:35 AM #26

10til4 Offline

• Reputation Power: 6
    • 10til4 has no influence.
    Originally posted by Faken
    The thing was.. the Original Post mentioned that you were not allowed to vote for yourself.. later changed by Travis probably, then a few posts later.. shaun says you can. Massive confusion for the first few/ten's of people. I'm not hating on voting for yourself, it makes sense to me since you have 11 more to choose.. but when you suddenly change the rules while others have voted already.. kind of messes things up. Unless we do a hard restart :).

i kinda get what u mean but i think if ur submissions r good wich they r otherwise they wouldnt b in the top12 then ppl will vote for u regardless and u can make it w/o voting for ur self
    however i am not against it
    scrapesloths

September 24, 2012, 07:36 AM #27

themikewoo Offline

• Vehicle: 2006 Honda S2000
      • Reputation Power: 194
      • themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!themikewoo is awe-inspiring!
      So are you voting for the car itself or the exact picture that the was posted of the car?

September 24, 2012, 07:45 AM #28

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
        • Reputation Power: 370
        • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
        I never ever said you couldn't vote for yourself, that's what other people said. You guys created the confusion for yourselves  :-\
        Originally posted by themikewoo
        So are you voting for the car itself or the exact picture that the was posted of the car?
        Exact picture, since this is a calendar voting thread.

September 24, 2012, 07:51 AM #29

Nismoline Offline

• Vehicle: R32 GTR
          • Reputation Power: 108
          • Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.
          I was the one who changed the original post because that's what we talked about in the other thread. Anyways it doesn't matter because the top 12 have a pretty good lead over the rest.
          Jdm parking fo life!
          #driven2016

September 24, 2012, 07:51 AM #30

10til4 Offline

• 10til4 has no influence.
            for the picture thats postet in this thread however as u vote for the pic u kinda vote for the car too but the main thing to me at least r the pics since the idea is to make a calendar
            scrapesloths

September 24, 2012, 08:23 AM #31

Murderjetz Offline

• Vehicle: I ain't got none
              • Reputation Power: 10
              • Murderjetz has no influence.
              I voted for the ones I thought were the nicest overall photograph. If one of the options was a Lamborghini Aventador but I didn't like the angle or background, I still wouldn't vote for it.

Also, I don't think the voting for yourself is a huge deal. As Travis said, the lead cars already have a big lead, so plus or minus 1 vote wouldn't make or break it. I would think that most people are biased and would naturally believe that their car makes the cut, but if other disagree, that will be reflected in the votes and it won't be an issue.

September 24, 2012, 08:32 AM #32

Shaun Offline

• Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
                Thinking about overlaying quotes from this thread on the winning photos.

Just imagine how awesome this calendar will be with random quotes like "peeps getting angry", "This isn't fair play pee wee football", and "I don't agree with this. lol" in a nice script font on each photo.

September 24, 2012, 12:22 PM #33

CFMP RAblue Offline

• Vehicle: 09 Mits Ralliart Octane blue
                  • Reputation Power: 58
                  • CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.
                  ^ lol H8TRS
                  "Go Fast, Stop Fast"
                  Extreme Stop Slotted/Drilled Rotors
                  KVR Performance Slotted Rotors
                  Magnaflow CBE

September 24, 2012, 03:33 PM #34

Eppic Offline

• Vehicle: Miata's (lots of them)
                    • Reputation Power: 29
                    • Eppic barely matters.Eppic barely matters.
                    Originally posted by Murderjetz
                    so plus or minus 1 vote wouldn't make or break it.

this is not true. 

I voted for myself.  I'm not humble at all.  My car looks cool that's why it's it the running. I wanna be in the calendar!!!

do we get to see the votes once the calendar is out? so we kinda know who's car is Top Tiers Favorite overall of 2012?

September 24, 2012, 03:40 PM #35

benz88 Offline

• Reputation Power: 64
                      • benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!benz88 is a rising star!
                      Should definitely  Make it so people can see how many votes each car has.
                      '91 240sx Hatch
                      '93 Lincoln Towncar Lowrider
                      '50 Pontiac Fleetleader 2dr
                      '04 Chevy Silverado Crew 5.3
                      '95 Silverado Diesel(RIP Nov 18th)

September 24, 2012, 03:49 PM #36

ACiFiC Offline

• Vehicle: x2 Eunos
                        • Reputation Power: 85
                        • ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.
                        Lol @ voting drama
                        Originally posted by Winter Beater
                        If a car is shows that a solid effort was made, and the car is reasonably well executed I can respect that. Even if it's not my cup of tea..

September 24, 2012, 05:09 PM #37

NEPTUNE Offline

• Vehicle: BNR32
                          • NEPTUNE has no influence.
                          Originally posted by TonyPajamaz
                          Everybody vote for yourself. This isn't fair play pee wee football, give everybody a chance...sometimes you guys can be such sucks.

I hate to be a prude, but common it's a calendar, you want it to look good Like Rush said in the other thread the best of the best make the cut. Simple as that, if you think your car makes the cut, then vote for it.

I don't believe this thread asked for your opinions, it asked for your votes.

/End Rant

This.
                          If it tastes like chicken keep on licking, but if it smells like trout....

September 24, 2012, 05:36 PM #38

CFMP RAblue Offline

• Vehicle: 09 Mits Ralliart Octane blue
                            • Reputation Power: 58
                            • CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.
                            Omg ppl vote however whenever for whoever... I think this should be locked except for voting...
                            "Go Fast, Stop Fast"
                            Extreme Stop Slotted/Drilled Rotors
                            KVR Performance Slotted Rotors
                            Magnaflow CBE

September 24, 2012, 06:00 PM #39

trdsoarer93

thank you mods for taking the time to put this all together, i think whats being forgotten is all the hard work thats going into this.
                              So THANK YOU!!  your effort isnt going un appreciated or un noticed.

September 24, 2012, 06:18 PM #40

Shaun Offline

September 24, 2012, 06:22 PM #41

TonyPajamaz Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Audi A4, 1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata
                                • Reputation Power: 78
                                • TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.TonyPajamaz has a powerful will.
                                Originally posted by Shaun
                                Thinking about overlaying quotes from this thread on the winning photos.

Just imagine how awesome this calendar will be with random quotes like "peeps getting angry", "This isn't fair play pee wee football", and "I don't agree with this. lol" in a nice script font on each photo.

pee wee football comment over the picture of my car lol permission has been granted!
                                [Jan 01 21:16:06] Faken:most steady hand/10

[Sep 23 14:27:56] Faken:i was focusing on dan's bum

September 24, 2012, 06:28 PM #42

Nismoline Offline

• Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.
                                  Originally posted by trdsoarer93
                                  thank you mods for taking the time to put this all together, i think whats being forgotten is all the hard work thats going into this.
                                  So THANK YOU!!  your effort isnt going un appreciated or un noticed.

thanks. means alot
                                  Jdm parking fo life!
                                  #driven2016

September 24, 2012, 07:28 PM #43

ChezoR33 Offline

• Reputation Power: 9
                                    • ChezoR33 has no influence.
                                    so im not going to lie. i fudged up and didnt know you had to vote all 12 at once then submit. (noobish) so i only voted for one car... just so happened that i voted for my car first... fancy that... so if shaun or trav could reset my votes so i can vote properly and not just for my self, that would be awesome. my bad...
                                    (OO\SKYLINE/OO) Dude your beds a car! yeah but its a f@#$ing sweet car!

September 24, 2012, 07:59 PM #44

Shaun Offline

^^ Unfortunately I can't reset for a single user.

September 24, 2012, 08:07 PM #45

ChezoR33 Offline

• Reputation Power: 9
                                        • ChezoR33 has no influence.
                                        Well in that case im sorry to the people i was goin to vote for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                        (OO\SKYLINE/OO) Dude your beds a car! yeah but its a f@#$ing sweet car!

September 25, 2012, 01:24 PM #46

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
                                          • Reputation Power: 202
                                          • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
                                          That was a tough choice. Curious to see the results!
                                          Originally posted by Madbuzz41
                                          I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

September 25, 2012, 01:35 PM #47

NightmareMX3 Offline

• Vehicle: 92 Mazda MX3 GS V6, 1956 Ford Customline
                                            • NightmareMX3 has no influence.
                                            ok i voted... wayyyy to hard but i did after 45 mins of thinking. but what is going to be done for the cover photo... even maybe the one with the most votes.... and then the 12 after.. for the months
                                            Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 01:38 PM by NightmareMX3
                                            1992 MX3 GS V6
                                            1956 Ford Customline

September 25, 2012, 01:53 PM #48

Nismoline Offline

The cover is going to be a surprise.
                                              Jdm parking fo life!
                                              #driven2016

September 25, 2012, 03:08 PM #49

Flemith

Cover:

Because racecar.

Top Tier Imports

TTI Calendar Voting Thread
                                                  « Reply #49 on: September 25, 2012, 03:08 PM »