Author Topic: Snowmobile Thread  (Read 13752 times)

December 05, 2017, 11:29 AM #225

Gotrek Offline

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Gotrek has no influence.
I want a newer 4 stroke but my old machines don't die and I'm cheap.

I'm still rocking the old 96 Ski doo Grand Touring and a 74 Rupp Nitro my kids use (although that one came out of the bottom of a river couple years ago and needs TLC)

Top Tier Imports

Snowmobile Thread
    « Reply #225 on: December 05, 2017, 11:29 AM »

December 05, 2017, 12:26 PM #226

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
    • Reputation Power: 87
    • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
    I really dislike 4 strokes after having to dig one out lol

I've still got the motoski I could probably ride, but it's technically my other brothers, and he's being a dick lately lol.

I miss my assault, that thing was perfect for Manitoban winters.
    Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:09 PM by #StreetFocus

December 07, 2017, 03:53 PM #227

Gotrek Offline

• Reputation Power: 1
      • Gotrek has no influence.
      They sure are heavy.  I agree there but they cost 1/3rd of the price in fuel...  that makes up for it.  And the fuel injected ones start mint :)

I don't think I could pull start my skidoo.  I'd need 3-4 hands...  Doesn't have a choke so it's prime prime prime, pull it almost started...  prime prime prime hold the throttle wide open, pull pull pull pull pull pulll few have a beer, pulll pulll pulll, almost starts, prime prime prime, pulll pull and starts yay!

Or with the starter, prime prime prime, hit starter 1/4 turn it almost fires,  prime prime, Hold throttle open crank crank crank vr vrrr vrrrrrooooom

I think I need to richen my carb a bit :D

December 07, 2017, 09:07 PM #228

#StreetFocus Offline

• Vehicle: 1974 Ford Maverick
        • Reputation Power: 87
        • #StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.#StreetFocus is a force to reckon with.
        sounds like it lmao.

the ol motoski fired right up once the primer actually grabbed some fuel from the tank. sat all summer so the carb was bone dry but once it had a bit of fuel she was purring nicely.

Top Tier Imports

Snowmobile Thread
          « Reply #228 on: December 07, 2017, 09:07 PM »