Author Topic: Jesse Street Corp  (Read 731 times)

October 01, 2012, 08:23 PM #0

Sloppyclock Offline

• Vehicle: Some janky car
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Sloppyclock is a rising star!Sloppyclock is a rising star!Sloppyclock is a rising star!Sloppyclock is a rising star!Sloppyclock is a rising star!Sloppyclock is a rising star!
Ever wanted super cool parts from Japan (ie: Yahoo Auctions, Upgarage, etc) but don't know how to read Japanese and or buy them? Well no fear, this is where Jesse Streeter comes in. He's basically a middle man for this sort of stuff. He lives in Japan and offers his service to you. Send him a email of the things you would like to purchase from whatever site it is and he gives you a quote. But remember, the yen sucks right now and depending on what you want might be a lot for shipping. I purchased a Bride Brix off Upgarage a few weeks back and this is what the price layout looked like.

Cost of item    8,990   
Ship item to me    1,500   
Bank fee to pay seller    500   
My commission    1,000   
Shipping to Aus, NZ or US via EMS assuming    16.0 kg    20,600
* (I could be off with the weight but what ever it costs to send Ill
pass on to you)

Rough Total in JPY:    32,590   
*If you would prefer to use PAYPAL: plus 4% paypal fees    33,910   
Rough TOTAL in AUD (if paid by Bank Transfer):    $425

As you can see shipping was roughly over $200 but that with EMS. He will send you more pictures of what you're looking at so you know exactly know what you're looking at. Usually does that for Upgarage but depending on the yahoo auctions there might no be any.

Shipping with EMS is super fast. My seat was shipped out from Japan Monday and came to my door Friday of the same week.

So if you're in the market for cool parts this is the man to go to. Also, he doesn't just do car parts but anything from Japan.

ウィッチクラフトワークス
Street Terrorist x Private Runners Street Family
IG: @sloppyclock

Top Tier Imports

Jesse Street Corp
    « on: October 01, 2012, 08:23 PM »

February 08, 2017, 02:47 PM #1

sunshine Offline

• Reputation Power: 16
    • sunshine has no influence.
    Recently used jesse streeter corp and it was excellent.
    Definitely recommend them getting parts from Japan.

All my parts were from yahoo auction and originally were split into 2 boxes due to size and shapes.
    Clutch on my car wore out earlier than i thought it would and i was able to get him to repackage just the clutch set and flywheel to ship by EMS which is quick.
    The rest was shipped with a cheaper and slower option.

You get a list of different shipping options with your quote so you can pick.

Recieved the last box today, every item was well packaged and protected. Boxes were also well cusioned with crumpled jdm newspaper.
    Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:51 PM by sunshine

February 08, 2017, 07:35 PM #2

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
      • Reputation Power: 106
      • firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.
      Oh yeah, I used Streeter for a bunch of stuff. I used Rinkya a bit when he was on vacation, but Streeter is the ****in' man.  :10: Never hesitate to contact him when you see something you like in Japan.
      Worth noting that he does require a deposit before he will bid on your behalf, if you're watching an auction. Totally reasonable imo.

Top Tier Imports

Jesse Street Corp
        « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 07:35 PM »