Author Topic: The Gym/Nutrition Thread  (Read 159764 times)

April 17, 2017, 10:35 PM #3825

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
Originally posted by peg_pulsar
This one sounds like the one to go to. Who/what clinic is he at? I like the sound of him wanting to actually fix the problem and never see me again, rather than adjusting me once a week for my entire life.

It's called premier chiropractic centre.
It's in Westwood beside Shiers DQ.

You can make an appointment with him or his wife, his name is Mike. I would definitely recommend him. People from my gym have gone to chiropractors for years and had the same issues, they went to him (from hearing about him threw the gym) and he fixed them up and sent them on their way.

I go to him because I know him from the gym. Very strong guy for being older.
I got into a car accident and he's seeing me three times a week to adjust and make sure my body heals in the right place. He says about 7-10 more days and he's going to get me squatting and deadlifting full strength. Right now is only 225 for reps to see how my body is treating it and making sure it's staying inline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Tier Imports

The Gym/Nutrition Thread
    « Reply #3825 on: April 17, 2017, 10:35 PM »

April 21, 2017, 09:48 PM #3826

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
    • Reputation Power: 2
    • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
    Just finished running Smolov JR bench program . Benching 4 days a week is fun , but I'm more excited to see what kind of PR this generates now that it's over. I'd like to kinda keep the high frequency bench going and see where it gets me. I definitely noticed the weights moving faster. We'll see!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Tier Imports

The Gym/Nutrition Thread
      « Reply #3826 on: April 21, 2017, 09:48 PM »