Here are some rules that Top Tier members should be following to keep our good name going.
- Obey the traffic laws around the meet/event area. No speeding, no reckless driving, no obscene revving, no burnouts.
- Be Respectful. We are all here for the same reason - our passion for cars. We all have different taste and nobody wants to hear negative, rude comments directed towards their car.
- No littering. Please clean up after yourselves and respect the property.
Some more important points:
If you're meeting up before an event, show up on time. Don't hold up the rest of the group because you need more time to do your makeup. If you know you're going to be late, let someone know.
If you know we are planning on cruising, fill up your tank BEFORE you get to the meet up. Nothing like trying to fit 50 cars in a tiny gas station parking lot.
Know where you're going. If you don't know, ASK.
- Absolutely no tailgating.
- Allow other traffic to mingle with us. We are using public roads. If someone is trying to get by, let them through.
- When the group gets split up by a traffic light or other reasons, pull over when safe to allow the rest of the group to catch up.
- Try to avoid driving single file. This creates more chances to get split up. If there's more than one lane available, use them.
Please note that if you are caught breaking any of the above rules during a event you will be asked to leave. Your actions will be further reviewed by the moderators and could potentially result in warning points on your account, which could eventually result in a temporary ban. We understand that at times it can be hard to control yourself, so each case will be subjective.