Author Topic: Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended  (Read 12514 times)

April 07, 2013, 10:56 AM #25

Nismoline Offline

• Vehicle: R32 GTR
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.
Originally posted by Faken
Does Wes charge more if he drives to your house and do it? Just curious. I have a buddy that has a car that's not safetied yet and wants to know.
same price but i would contact wes just to confirm.
Jdm parking fo life!
#driven2016

Top Tier Imports

Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended
    « Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 10:56 AM »

April 08, 2013, 10:28 PM #26

s-low Offline

• Vehicle: 14 F150, 10 Edge, 03 Accord, 09 V Star 950T
    • Reputation Power: 11
    • s-low has no influence.
    We should do another group buy for tint! If we could get the rates to the same price as the last time, I would get both of my cars done at the same time.

April 09, 2013, 11:39 PM #27

Faken Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Honda Fit
      • Reputation Power: 141
      • Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by s-low
      We should do another group buy for tint! If we could get the rates to the same price as the last time, I would get both of my cars done at the same time.

Go start up a thread!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenau/
      All photos that are taken by me can be used for whatever you want!

"I love Honda's because I started with Honda's" - Ryan Basseri

Ken

[Mar 26 13:45:26] Igor:hearts before parts

April 18, 2013, 02:31 AM #28

RazorBlaze Offline

• Vehicle: Challenger, Camaro, Chevelle, 49 F68
        • Reputation Power: 2
        • RazorBlaze has no influence.
        well, noones perfect but out of the few thousand cars ive done one major mistake which i had no idea until way later without prior knowledge all i can say is i wish i knew. I`d hate for one of my people to have troubles or issues on my behalf, I have contacts and connections for alot of vehicular repairs, anyone else with any problems or want to know where to go for some good work let me know, ive dealt with alot of crooks ( fantasy custom auto, drag mart) *ahem cough barf* in my own experiences, and alot of great guys (showridez, VL auto) out in the auto field, glad to say i know who to trust with my own rides for work.  take care, buckle up, and drift happy :)
        As i look in my rearview mirror.....the red and blue lights make me go faster...

April 18, 2013, 08:52 AM #29

sunshine Offline

• Reputation Power: 16
          • sunshine has no influence.
          Wes is a cool guy.
          Got my rears done and when I told him about some of the problems I had he said he would redo them.

VL auto was great when I was there and a friend's car that recently left Showridez looked mint but I haven't seen it up close yet.

I'll contact you when the temps are not below freezing anymore Wes.

May 09, 2013, 08:39 PM #30

EVOXGSR Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Evo Gsr
            • Reputation Power: 4
            • EVOXGSR has no influence.
            i had post a review somewhere , cant find the thread now but wes alwell did a great job on my vehicle. Stay around in the shop while he worked on the car , after only 50 min wes was finaly done and looked great. I did a quick inspection for bubbles tears and fixed the few minor issues. after 2 weeks later a few bubbles are here to stay but with life time warranty im not going to point out every error .

Would recommend wes to anybody , Has nothing to do with the fact i was able to get a quick pressure wash on the way out the shop !
            Not sponsored  By Mom & Dad,

2nd Place Is always the 1st Losser,

January 29, 2015, 10:36 PM #31

one_slick_tinter Offline

• Reputation Power: 0
              • one_slick_tinter is looked down upon.
              Originally posted by xrdriver
              I've only ever heard positive reviews about Wes.  I think I am the only person ever to have a bad experience with him lol.  That tint job cost me my rear defrost and I was quoted $1100 to replace the rear hatch glass :(

Edited: no advertising without a vendor account
              - Shaun
              Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:46 PM by Shaun

January 29, 2015, 11:06 PM #32

RazorBlaze Offline

• Vehicle: Challenger, Camaro, Chevelle, 49 F68
                • Reputation Power: 2
                • RazorBlaze has no influence.
                Wes here, I have to thank top tier for their loyalty and support, everyone here is really great and I appreciate the business and will always strive to do my best and better. for those who dont know yet we have our own shop now and do more than just window tinting, we also offer plasti dip(even won an award with this one), spray-in truck bedliners, airbrushing and custom paint. anyone feel free to check out my albums on facebook under Wes Lamy. You guys are all awesome and I cannot wait to attend more top tier events and cruise with you all in 2015
                As i look in my rearview mirror.....the red and blue lights make me go faster...

January 30, 2015, 01:26 AM #33

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
                  • Reputation Power: 174
                  • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
                  Originally posted by one_slick_tinter

Edited: no advertising without a vendor account
                  - Shaun

lel

Also, all the horror stories that came from the group buy, I wouldn't even bother.

Wes has done my buddies truck, and his mustang a couple years before and he had absolutely nothing bad to say about his work. His reputation clearly precedes him.

I want to have my fishbowl status changed (hopefully) in the spring and I'll no doubt be calling Wes to do it.
                  (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

January 30, 2015, 11:48 AM #34

one_slick_tinter Offline

Also, all the horror stories that came from the group buy, I wouldn't even bother.

Wes has done my buddies truck, and his mustang a couple years before and he had absolutely nothing bad to say about his work. His reputation clearly precedes him.

I want to have my fishbowl status changed (hopefully) in the spring and I'll no doubt be calling Wes to do it.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA don't even get me started on horror stories. I suggest you look into getting a pair of prescription bifocal glasses so you can compare our work side by side....better yet, compare it to any other shops work in the city. I can easily pin point his work, Automotive and flat glass. To me, that's not a good thing.
                    I should be able to look at someones work and say "wow, that's a great job"  Instead of, " I know exactly who did this, I'll call them and try to get your money back so I can fix it for you "

I promise you, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Some people are just delusional to what's acceptable in a quality installation and I can not control that. Everyone has their own expectation and all I'm saying is that my bar is set A LOT higher. I strive for perfection and want to provide the highest quality installations I possibly can.  No, dirt, no bubbles, micro-edge the top of roll down windows for a factory tinted look and absolutely no scratches all over your newly tinted windows from broke down squeegee's and hard cards, etc... These things take time and preparation.

I will gladly take the extra time to go the extra mile for my customers that expect perfection. I refuse to just slap the tint on the windows as fast as I can Just to make a quick buck which will more than likely just end up coming back to me for a removal and re tint. I do the best possible job I can the FIRST TIME and move on to the next job. That's it, that's all.

Wes and I both have our own group of clients off of Top Tier. Some prefer me over him and some prefer him over me and that's how it's always going to be. You're not gonna break my heart if you choose him over me Vince lol  On a side note, I'm sure I've seen you around, You live in Westwood as well?

January 30, 2015, 12:01 PM #35

one_slick_tinter Offline

Originally posted by RazorBlaze
                      Wes here, I have to thank top tier for their loyalty and support, everyone here is really great and I appreciate the business and will always strive to do my best and better. for those who dont know yet we have our own shop now and do more than just window tinting, we also offer plasti dip(even won an award with this one), spray-in truck bedliners, airbrushing and custom paint. anyone feel free to check out my albums on facebook under Wes Lamy. You guys are all awesome and I cannot wait to attend more top tier events and cruise with you all in 2015

Hey Wes, Do you have a hard on for me or something...? I know I'm A lot younger and most people may find me much better looking than you but it just seems like you're always right behind me and it's really starting to creep me out.

Congratulations on winning a participation award for plasti dip Wes.

I would also like to thank all my Top Tier clients for their support, Love you guys and girls !!! For those of you that don't know yet,  I am now located in 2 locations. helping to clean up the mess a recent installer made at a location by polo park on Sargent Ave. I'll be working with some great people at that shop that provide the highest quality end results in their profession.

January 30, 2015, 12:01 PM #36

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
                        • Reputation Power: 206
                        • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!

HAHAHAHAHA don't even get me started on horror stories. I suggest you look into getting a pair of prescription bifocal glasses so you can compare our work side by side....better yet, compare it to any other shops work in the city. I can easily pin point his work, Automotive and flat glass. To me, that's not a good thing.
                        I should be able to look at someones work and say "wow, that's a great job"  Instead of, " I know exactly who did this, I'll call them and try to get your money back so I can fix it for you "

I promise you, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Some people are just delusional to what's acceptable in a quality installation and I can not control that. Everyone has their own expectation and all I'm saying is that my bar is set A LOT higher. I strive for perfection and want to provide the highest quality installations I possibly can.  No, dirt, no bubbles, micro-edge the top of roll down windows for a factory tinted look and absolutely no scratches all over your newly tinted windows from broke down squeegee's and hard cards, etc... These things take time and preparation.

I will gladly take the extra time to go the extra mile for my customers that expect perfection. I refuse to just slap the tint on the windows as fast as I can Just to make a quick buck which will more than likely just end up coming back to me for a removal and re tint. I do the best possible job I can the FIRST TIME and move on to the next job. That's it, that's all.

Wes and I both have our own group of clients off of Top Tier. Some prefer me over him and some prefer him over me and that's how it's always going to be. You're not gonna break my heart if you choose him over me Vince lol  On a side note, I'm sure I've seen you around, You live in Westwood as well?

Was it really necessary to return posting to the forum to put down someone else's work? I can see standing up for your own, but no need to start putting down his as well. Perhaps its a coincedence as I see you offered garage space too to FL (Maybe to make a quick buck, who knows), but it doesn't really look too good from a customers perspective when someone trying to gain business has to resort to putting down others work in the same field.

Not saying anything against your work whatsoever, as I have no experience, however, this is just how its viewed from an outside perspective.
                        Originally posted by Madbuzz41
                        I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

January 30, 2015, 12:10 PM #37

one_slick_tinter Offline

I was offering space just in general, kinda just meant that if he wanted his windows tinted at the same time I could have done it for him, That's all.

On a positive note I will say Wes has got much better with his work which is nice to see. Is he as good as me yet... I'll leave that up for customers to decide.
                          From what I hear he's a great guy so props to him for doing the best he can to offer quality installations.
                          Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:12 PM by one_slick_tinter

January 30, 2015, 12:10 PM #38

Dan

This is just filled with lols.

Dan, you keep directly throwing stuff at Wes.  Quit acting like you're the only one out there.  business is competition, don't make it personal.

January 30, 2015, 12:15 PM #39

one_slick_tinter Offline

Originally posted by Dan
                              This is just filled with lols.

Dan, you keep directly throwing stuff at Wes.  Quit acting like you're the only one out there.  business is competition, don't make it personal.

Haha. yeah I hear yuh. Wes and I are always poking each others shoulders. It's a love hate relationship :)

January 30, 2015, 12:16 PM #40

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
                                • Reputation Power: 247
                                • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                                Hey Wes, Do you have a hard on for me or something...? I know I'm A lot younger and most people may find me much better looking than you but it just seems like you're always right behind me and it's really starting to creep me out.

Congratulations on winning a participation award for plasti dip Wes.

I would also like to thank all my Top Tier clients for their support, Love you guys and girls !!! For those of you that don't know yet,  I am now located in 2 locations. helping to clean up the mess a recent installer made at a location by polo park on Sargent Ave. I'll be working with some great people at that shop that provide the highest quality end results in their profession.

Dan,

The way you conduct yourself in this post does not speak highly of your professionalism. A professional business does not publicly attack another business. You should be letting your customers do the reviews for you so you don't have to stoop so low and do it yourself.

Speaking from personal experience, your work is decent but your attitude towards the customer and your lack of professionalism are what stop me from referring you to others. I am not the only one who has had an issue with you. You can find many more unhappy customers in this thread http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=3794.0.

If you feel the need to attack one of our vendors due to a personal beef you have with them please do it privately over private messages.

As I stated before, you should be letting your work and your customers back up your claims and not have to resort to public attacks.
                                2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
                                2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

January 30, 2015, 12:18 PM #41

Dan

Haha. yeah I hear yuh. Wes and I are always poking each others shoulders. It's a love hate relationship :)
                                  You're hearing me, but you're posting this stuff.   I'm just making an observation, but you seem to have it out for him.  Ive met wes on several occasions and he has never brought up this kind of stuff.  Its time to let the "love hate relationship" go, and move on.   You say he has a hard for you, but i think its the other way around.   Putting out a negative feed like this will affect your business.   even if it is minor....

Time to move on and get some clean air bud.  And i'm not saying this to be a dick, i'm saying this to help you....

GL with the buisness.

January 30, 2015, 12:23 PM #42

Alex2NF Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Subaru BRZ - 2004 Toyota 4Runner
                                    • Reputation Power: 234
                                    • Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!

Do you think you're going to add to your customer base, or push potential customers away based on how you speak to people online?
                                    13 Boosted Subaru BRZ
                                    04 Toyota 4Runner V6 Sport
                                    ∞ Toyota Echo Race Car
                                    98 Acura Integra Race Car 2
                                    IG: @alexdbrz / Twitter: @ToyotaWinnipeg / Snap: OilMyPencil

January 30, 2015, 12:23 PM #43

fruitloops Offline

• Reputation Power: 23
                                      • fruitloops barely matters.fruitloops barely matters.
                                      I thought this was executive tinting reviews, not slick tint.

Maybe it's just me?
                                      Bought, not Built.

January 30, 2015, 12:27 PM #44

John Offline

• Vehicle: 04 civic, 09 STi
                                        • Reputation Power: 101
                                        • John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.John has an aura about them.
                                        Originally posted by Juan_Shot
                                        For a drama free tint job check out Tintup on Facebook. He takes pride in his work and it really shows.
                                        https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1535533776667596&tsid=0.5589605597779155&source=typeahead

you would need a vendor account before advertising.
                                        subies ftw!

[Dec 04 11:42:55] Shaun:i tried using nav to get to dan's logic but i got lost
                                        [Dec 05 21:53:59] Uncle Hugh Myron:I dunno but an easy way to kill Dan would be shutting down mcdonalds for 24 hours

January 30, 2015, 12:28 PM #45

TwoFourDee Offline

• Vehicle: 95 Toyota Camry 2 door Sport Model, 97 240sx
                                          • Reputation Power: 37
                                          • TwoFourDee is working their way up.TwoFourDee is working their way up.TwoFourDee is working their way up.
                                          one_slick_angry_dude
                                          You can delete my posts but you can't delete my dignity.

January 30, 2015, 12:34 PM #46

tytanium Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson 1.6T SE
                                            • Reputation Power: 89
                                            • tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.

i was looking to get my windows tinted this summer and based off your post i will be going to Wes. Your attitude and lack of professionalism is disgraceful. even IF soomething happened and i have to goback to Wes to get something corrected, i would rather do that then deal with your attitude 1 time.
                                            former member of the #boostedhatchcrew

January 30, 2015, 12:43 PM #47

one_slick_tinter Offline

Originally posted by Igor
                                              Dan,

The way you conduct yourself in this post does not speak highly of your professionalism. A professional business does not publicly attack another business. You should be letting your customers do the reviews for you so you don't have to stoop so low and do it yourself.

Speaking from personal experience, your work is decent but your attitude towards the customer and your lack of professionalism are what stop me from referring you to others. I am not the only one who has had an issue with you. You can find many more unhappy customers in this thread http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=3794.0.

If you feel the need to attack one of our vendors due to a personal beef you have with them please do it privately over private messages.

As I stated before, you should be letting your work and your customers back up your claims and not have to resort to public attacks.

We all have bad days Igor, You caught me on a bad day haha. Also, spilling coffee all over yourself in the back of a tiny 2 door coupe doesn't help very much either lol  Customers can either make or break your day. Wes and I can both relate to that as we have discussed this before.

I have never met Wes in person, just talked with him over the phone a few times and Yes from what I hear he is a very good guy. Can we become friends and combine our businesses together..? who knows, Anything is possible. That way you would get to see both our ugly mugs at the same time hahah

January 30, 2015, 12:47 PM #48

one_slick_tinter Offline

Originally posted by fruitloops
                                                I thought this was executive tinting reviews, not slick tint.

Maybe it's just me?

check out both of the group buy threads I did for this forum, he popped up in there on both accounts :p

January 30, 2015, 12:52 PM #49

one_slick_tinter Offline

When I asked if Wes had a hard on for me It was a humorous way of asking why he comes out of no where on the couple occasions I actually posted on this forum lol  I was just curious, wasn't funny?

Top Tier Imports

Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended
                                                    « Reply #49 on: January 30, 2015, 12:52 PM »