Author Topic: Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended  (Read 11520 times)

March 29, 2016, 09:10 AM #75

IanB Offline

• Vehicle: '93 Land Cruiser HDJ81/'99 MB E55t AMG
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...
Originally posted by one_slick_tinter

It's nice to have my loyal clientele of top tier members bring stuff like this to my attention since I don't get on here enough !

First of all the reason why I didn't do your car is because I literally had a parking lot full of cars ahead of your time slot, not that I " couldn't do it " or didn't know how to remove your brake light if that's what you are referring too... There's 2 clips behind the headliner to drop it down and the brake light has 2 hook clips which slide out then you detach the cable, so it's not my first rodeo removing those things. Unfortunately your vehicle was the one which was going to be the most time consuming so I had to feed you some kind of excuse of why I couldn't do it, which is why I said " bring it back another day"

Now of coarse you had to bring up the price of doing the job so here we go.... when I showed you all of the different films you can choose from that I have to offer you selected the ceramic film which is of coarse more expensive than a regular dyed or lower end carbon hybrid film so before you go comparing me to another shop make sure you get the facts straight. The type of material being installed as well as the quality of the installation plays a huge factor in any shops price. You could have selected the basic film for HALF THE PRICE but you didn't. Simple as that! 

I am by far one of the best installers in the whole city which makes me VERY busy and I have the right to kick some jobs to the curb if I feel like they are a waste of my time or just flat out don't feel like doing them. That's the beauty of being your own boss, you have the luxury to pick and choose what you want or don't want to do.

Just for future reference if you are a Top Tier member PLEASE let me know when calling or showing up for your appointments since I offer discounted pricing  for all members and odds are much better that I won't give your car the boot because I don't feel like doing it hahaha sorry about that St3 , my bad.

I'm sure this sounded better in your head than it does in text...
'93 Land Cruiser HDJ81
'99 MB E55t AMG - DD - FOR SALE!
'04 Lexus GX470

Top Tier Imports

Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended
    « Reply #75 on: March 29, 2016, 09:10 AM »

March 29, 2016, 05:20 PM #76

st3 Offline

• Reputation Power: 2
    • st3 has no influence.

It's nice to have my loyal clientele of top tier members bring stuff like this to my attention since I don't get on here enough !

First of all the reason why I didn't do your car is because I literally had a parking lot full of cars ahead of your time slot, not that I " couldn't do it " or didn't know how to remove your brake light if that's what you are referring too... There's 2 clips behind the headliner to drop it down and the brake light has 2 hook clips which slide out then you detach the cable, so it's not my first rodeo removing those things. Unfortunately your vehicle was the one which was going to be the most time consuming so I had to feed you some kind of excuse of why I couldn't do it, which is why I said " bring it back another day"

Now of coarse you had to bring up the price of doing the job so here we go.... when I showed you all of the different films you can choose from that I have to offer you selected the ceramic film which is of coarse more expensive than a regular dyed or lower end carbon hybrid film so before you go comparing me to another shop make sure you get the facts straight. The type of material being installed as well as the quality of the installation plays a huge factor in any shops price. You could have selected the basic film for HALF THE PRICE but you didn't. Simple as that! 

I am by far one of the best installers in the whole city which makes me VERY busy and I have the right to kick some jobs to the curb if I feel like they are a waste of my time or just flat out don't feel like doing them. That's the beauty of being your own boss, you have the luxury to pick and choose what you want or don't want to do.

Just for future reference if you are a Top Tier member PLEASE let me know when calling or showing up for your appointments since I offer discounted pricing  for all members and odds are much better that I won't give your car the boot because I don't feel like doing it hahaha sorry about that St3 , my bad.

I had a 10:00 am appointment, I left my car with you for two hours, only to find out you couldn't do it, after you told me you could do it.  Then referred me to go to another tint shop in town.

Gave my car the boot because you didn't feel like doing it?  Real professional.  Sorry, but I don't enjoy wasting my weekends.

April 03, 2016, 06:06 PM #77

one_slick_tinter Offline

• Reputation Power: 0
      • one_slick_tinter is looked down upon.
      Originally posted by st3
      I had a 10:00 am appointment, I left my car with you for two hours, only to find out you couldn't do it, after you told me you could do it.  Then referred me to go to another tint shop in town.

Gave my car the boot because you didn't feel like doing it?  Real professional.  Sorry, but I don't enjoy wasting my weekends.

Your car was sitting in the parking lot for 2 hours untouched, so you're welcome for just telling you to come pick it up instead of letting it sit there all day untouched. If you told me you were a top tier member then maybe I would have considered getting the job done for you, not that I "COULDN'T" do it. 

I like to think I have my moments of being professional and sometimes I'm not lol big deal, I still seem to have an endless supply of work so sometimes I have to turn some away. I still get tons of work from top tier member regardless of the fact so I must be doing something right and I'm not even a vendor on here haha

April 03, 2016, 06:14 PM #78

Nhil Offline

• Vehicle: 2000 Honda S2000
        • Reputation Power: 91
        • Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!Nhil has great potential!
        Your car was sitting in the parking lot for 2 hours untouched, so you're welcome for just telling you to come pick it up instead of letting it sit there all day untouched. If you told me you were a top tier member then maybe I would have considered getting the job done for you, not that I "COULDN'T" do it. 

I like to think I have my moments of being professional and sometimes I'm not lol big deal, I still seem to have an endless supply of work so sometimes I have to turn some away. I still get tons of work from top tier member regardless of the fact so I must be doing something right and I'm not even a vendor on here haha
        This is the most entertaining thing I've read today
        [Mar 02 10:56:01] TwoFourDee:..ever
        [Mar 02 10:55:59] TwoFourDee:nobody quote me on that
        [Mar 02 10:55:56] TwoFourDee:I actually like those rotas

April 03, 2016, 08:24 PM #79

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
          • Reputation Power: 173
          • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
          If I was your lawyer, or an investor in your company I would be begging you to stop replying.

But since I'm not, keep going. You're only hurting your reputation further and it's quite entertaining to watch it burn away.
          (∩ ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

April 03, 2016, 10:20 PM #80

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
            • Reputation Power: 199
            • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!

Hopefully your comments make people realize they should be bringing their business elsewhere.
            Originally posted by Madbuzz41
            I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

April 04, 2016, 01:25 AM #81

tytanium Offline

• Vehicle: 07 Mazdaspeed 3, 06 Civic DX-G
              • Reputation Power: 84
              • tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.tytanium is a force to reckon with.
              it was his comments alone that led me away from him and to get mine done by Wes. couldn't be happier with the way they came out. Wes did a great job and I recommend him to everyone. So glad I didn't waste my time going to this slick tint loser
              #boostedhatchcrew

April 04, 2016, 02:47 AM #82

ACiFiC Offline

• Vehicle: x2 Eunos
                • Reputation Power: 85
                • ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.
                Man, someone should do a slick tint group buy!
                Originally posted by Winter Beater
                If a car is shows that a solid effort was made, and the car is reasonably well executed I can respect that. Even if it's not my cup of tea..

April 04, 2016, 08:33 AM #83

Alex2NF Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Subaru BRZ - 2004 Toyota 4Runner
                  • Reputation Power: 234
                  • Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!Alex2NF is awe-inspiring!
                  Originally posted by ACiFiC
                  Man, someone should do a slick tint group buy!

10% off if you get 5 people together that make the cut
                  13 Boosted Subaru BRZ
                  04 Toyota 4Runner V6 Sport
                  ∞ Toyota Echo Race Car
                  98 Acura Integra Race Car 2
                  IG: @alexdbrz / Twitter: @ToyotaWinnipeg / Snap: OilMyPencil

April 04, 2016, 08:52 AM #84

IanB Offline

• IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...IanB might someday be someone...
                    Originally posted by Alex2NF
                    10% off if you get 5 people together that make the cut

And 3 of them will get their cars done, the other 2 will get "kicked to the curb"!
                    '93 Land Cruiser HDJ81
                    '04 Lexus GX470

April 04, 2016, 11:50 AM #85

Coach Offline

• Vehicle: 1994 Toyota Corolla 20v 4AGE Silvertop
                      • Reputation Power: 17
                      • Coach has no influence.

This guy is a complete idiot !  He really thinks he is going to have tons of work a year from now ?
                      Are you 12 years old ? Your thinking is that of a 12 year old.....
                      I really can't believe your reply's to this mess, you just keep making it worse.

I say we start a thread warning everyone not to go to this idiot!

Wes must be loving this.
                      1994 Toyota Corolla 20v 4AGE Silvertop
                      1995 Nissan GT-R33 - sold

April 04, 2016, 01:53 PM #86

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
                        • Reputation Power: 199
                        • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
                        Originally posted by Coach

This guy is a complete idiot !  He really thinks he is going to have tons of work a year from now ?
                        Are you 12 years old ? Your thinking is that of a 12 year old.....
                        I really can't believe your reply's to this mess, you just keep making it worse.

I say we start a thread warning everyone not to go to this idiot!

Wes must be loving this.

Perhaps a slick tint review thread with all the reason your car may not get tinted by him, as quoted by the owner of the company
                        I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

April 28, 2016, 02:59 PM #87

MarvinM10 Offline

• Vehicle: 2010 Mazdaspeed3
                          • Reputation Power: 26
                          • MarvinM10 barely matters.MarvinM10 barely matters.
                          So I had a free day. Phoned on Monday and Wes said come on in Thursday. He was running a bit late due to an accident(not his,a traffic accident) but he let me know. Super friendly, both him and Sara, they let me watch, explained the process, explained the care, and when they were done he even gave me some painting tips and ideas about some stuff I might get done. He also hooked me up with his interior guy to fix a tear in the leather arm rest console thing. All at a great price. Would recommend, and am taking in wife's mazda5 next week.
                          Laziness breeds efficiency

May 01, 2016, 09:10 AM #88

Hoosierdaddy Offline

• Vehicle: 08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
                            • Reputation Power: 5
                            • Hoosierdaddy has no influence.
                            Lol what's up with this guys contact info on his site???

Also who's this Wes guy?  I'm interested in getting a couple cars done.

May 01, 2016, 09:32 AM #89

firelizard Offline

• Vehicle: UZS161
                              • Reputation Power: 108
                              • firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.firelizard has an aura about them.
                              Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy
                              Lol what's up with this guys contact info on his site???

Also who's this Wes guy?  I'm interested in getting a couple cars done.

http://executivetinting.net/

May 02, 2016, 03:07 PM #90

Hoosierdaddy Offline

Sorry I think I got mixed up with one_slick_tinter being the tinter at Executive Tinting.

So is the link at the contact section of http://executivetinting.net/ for real or has he been hacked┐?┐ 

It states "most beautiful nude p****" lol.

May 02, 2016, 03:10 PM #91

Igor Offline

• Vehicle: 2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech
                                  • Reputation Power: 246
                                  • Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!Igor is awe-inspiring!
                                  Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy
                                  Sorry I think I got mixed up with one_slick_tinter being the tinter at Executive Tinting.

So is the link at the contact section of http://executivetinting.net/ for real or has he been hacked┐?┐ 

It states "most beautiful nude p****" lol.

He may have been hacked but that's his phone number.
                                  2000 Acura Integra GSR - Sold
                                  2014 Subaru WRX STI Sport Tech

May 02, 2016, 03:11 PM #92

Hoosierdaddy Offline

Good to know thanks :)

September 10, 2016, 09:29 AM #93

IanB Offline

Had Wes out to do a couple cars last night for my brother and cousin, busted them out very quickly, and did another great job!  Thanks again Wes!
                                      '93 Land Cruiser HDJ81
                                      '04 Lexus GX470

November 26, 2016, 11:50 PM #94

FastCrabbie Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 Mercedes-AMG C43 Sedan
                                        • Reputation Power: 3
                                        • FastCrabbie has no influence.
                                        After reading this feed, I am trying out Wes this week on my new wheels.
                                        2017 Mercedes-AMG C43 Sedan
                                        2011 MB E550 Sedan, AMG Sport, Custom Exhaust

January 20, 2017, 07:20 PM #95

MarvinM10 Offline

So had an issue after the latest cold snap, the tint started to peel on drivers side, went in and Wes and Sarah re-did the whole window, no charge, no problem. Excellent customer service.

January 20, 2017, 11:15 PM #96

Madbuzz41 Online

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
                                            • Reputation Power: 10
                                            • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
                                            Originally posted by MarvinM10
                                            So had an issue after the latest cold snap, the tint started to peel on drivers side, went in and Wes and Sarah re-did the whole window, no charge, no problem. Excellent customer service.

Hmm. Same with mine, I was wondering if I would get it retinted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January 21, 2017, 09:17 PM #97

MarvinM10 Offline

Hmm. Same with mine, I was wondering if I would get it retinted

If Wes did it give him a call. When they redid it, they popped the door panel to put the tint further down on the glass, below the seal.

January 21, 2017, 09:19 PM #98

Madbuzz41 Online

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
                                                • Reputation Power: 10
                                                • Madbuzz41 has no influence.
                                                Originally posted by MarvinM10

If Wes did it give him a call. When they redid it, they popped the door panel to put the tint further down on the glass, below the seal.

Oh I don't know if I like that idea. Maybe I'll wait till summer then. When it's cold **** breaks

February 02, 2017, 01:36 PM #99

MarvinM10 Offline

Oh I don't know if I like that idea. Maybe I'll wait till summer then. When it's cold **** breaks

If you mean you're worried about the panel breaking, i get it. I went during that warm spell and the drive gave lots of time to warm the interior.

Top Tier Imports

Executive Tinting - Highly Recommended
                                                    « Reply #99 on: February 02, 2017, 01:36 PM »