Author Topic: Police/Viu Sightings  (Read 32198 times)

April 13, 2015, 03:19 PM #400

Impact Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Mitsubishi Evo V GSR
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!
Originally posted by Murphenur
anyone else notice the respond times??  June 2 2015 to June 16 2016????

Fight that next year, lol

If the officer messed up with the year...and I bring that up. Would that have that ticket charged drop for his mistake?
1998 Mitsubishi Evolution V GSR - Evo-la

Got a Mitsubishi? Come join Mitsubishi Club of Manitoba (MCM) on Facebook or follow on IG Mitsubishi_Club_of_Manitoba

Top Tier Imports

Police/Viu Sightings
    « Reply #400 on: April 13, 2015, 03:19 PM »

April 13, 2015, 04:05 PM #401

CodyLoewen Offline

• Reputation Power: 40
    • CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...
    Originally posted by Impact
    If the officer messed up with the year...and I bring that up. Would that have that ticket charged drop for his mistake?

Nope, it doesn't work, they can mess up whatever they want apparently.  My ticket was dated for last year and they told me that it didn't matter that he had made the mistake.  They just want their money.
    1999 Honda Civic

[Feb 22 16:57:22] Shaun:i dont wanna be friends with fence posts 

Faken:if i get this promtion.. i might get a convertible..
    Shaun:a convertible what? pen? yes this pen turns into a coupon holder.

April 13, 2015, 04:53 PM #402

Madbuzz41 Offline

• Vehicle: Fiat 500 Sport
      • Reputation Power: 10
      • Madbuzz41 has no influence.

Originally posted by CodyLoewen
      Nope, it doesn't work, they can mess up whatever they want apparently.  My ticket was dated for last year and they told me that it didn't matter that he had made the mistake.  They just want their money.

Wrong. If the year is written wrong the ticket can be voided. I've seen it before where the cop wrote the previous year as a mistake and the ticket was dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 13, 2015, 05:37 PM #403

Impact Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Mitsubishi Evo V GSR
        • Reputation Power: 60
        • Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!Impact is a rising star!
        Originally posted by Madbuzz41
        Wrong. If the year is written wrong the ticket can be voided. I've seen it before where the cop wrote the previous year as a mistake and the ticket was dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me rikey!! But in my case can it be voided? 1 year gap to fix the issue?

And they spelled my last name wrong as well
        Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:06 PM by Impact
        1998 Mitsubishi Evolution V GSR - Evo-la

Got a Mitsubishi? Come join Mitsubishi Club of Manitoba (MCM) on Facebook or follow on IG Mitsubishi_Club_of_Manitoba

April 14, 2015, 10:34 AM #404

Adomp Offline

• Vehicle: BMW E36
          • Reputation Power: 31
          • Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.
          Originally posted by FD-3S
          ck your car should have came with amber lens covers on your corner lights/front turn signals.  The car must have an illuminated amber light and reflectors ahead of the wheel well so when your turning out of a blind corner on comers can see you poking out easier.  You should definitely get a ticket for that if the cops were paying attrition, hope you don't though.(Knowledge from being told off about positioning from a cop, last fall)

my car was imported from Japan awhile ago and it came like that. I know north american e36 cars have the amber housing, I know the previous owner had to replace the rear tail lights that were DOT approved to pass safety, didn't have any issues about the side markers being white. :|
          [May 03 15:40:09] Uncle Hugh Myron:when 10 asians come at me with weapons i just get on my knees and start sucking their dicks

[Dec 10 16:08:15] Shaun:if u put adom in a cold tub it turns into a hot tub

[Dec 18 12:21:50] Nirusan:ya right
          [Dec 18 12:21:49] Nirusan:lmao adomp coming to a tti  event

April 14, 2015, 10:37 AM #405

Adomp Offline

• Vehicle: BMW E36
            • Reputation Power: 31
            • Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.
            Originally posted by Impact

Your in the exact boat as me...signals in front bulbs are amber..side. But my side markers are actually amber. So you'd prob get pulled too..but maybe that its LHD you wont be too much heat

I see TONS of newer cars that don't have any amber side markers and they don't have any issues. It could just be your E34 is RHD and yeah it's a lot of heat. Maybe your car is so old like mine it isn't a requirement to have side markers that are amber? idk lol. I hope I don't get dinged for it cause I don't have a backup plan for it.
            [May 03 15:40:09] Uncle Hugh Myron:when 10 asians come at me with weapons i just get on my knees and start sucking their dicks

[Dec 10 16:08:15] Shaun:if u put adom in a cold tub it turns into a hot tub

[Dec 18 12:21:50] Nirusan:ya right
            [Dec 18 12:21:49] Nirusan:lmao adomp coming to a tti  event

April 14, 2015, 12:11 PM #406

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL
              • Reputation Power: 91
              • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!

Originally posted by E36

I see TONS of newer cars that don't have any amber side markers and they don't have any issues. It could just be your E34 is RHD and yeah it's a lot of heat. Maybe your car is so old like mine it isn't a requirement to have side markers that are amber? idk lol. I hope I don't get dinged for it cause I don't have a backup plan for it.
              The turn signals should glow Amber either from an amber bulb or housing. I'm not sure if that applies to side markers as not all cars have them.

The amber reflex reflector is a separate issue from turn signals. If your car is parked on a street, from the side the front should reflect orange and the rear red.
              Current Forester count: 1
              New business opening soon...

Top Tier Imports

Police/Viu Sightings
                « Reply #406 on: April 14, 2015, 12:11 PM »