Do you have a Honda or Acura and your DRL are intermittently not working or your high beams aren't working on one side or niether? Take it to Honda or Acura and they will want $150 for a new DRL relay box. Not so fast!!
What happens is the solder get old and cracks and the electrical current is lost, hence lights no worky
Tools needed: solder gun, solder, 2 flat head screw drivers
if so this fix is possibly for you, worked for me flawlessly
1. Remove panel under steering wheel
2. Look towed driver fender side for a small grey box with a blue connector
3. Remove the ribbon cable attached to the box
4.remove box by pushing upward with some force if required
5. Open box by using the 2 flat head screw drivers by pulling the tabs apart and the circuit board will slide right out. Very easy
6 flip the board over to the back side and you will see anywhere from 3-8 spots on the board that are brown and discoloured that's the part you want to focus on with the solder gun.
7. Reheat the solder on the problem spots and add more solder if required.
8 once you feel comfortable your hack solder job like mine may work put it all back together
9. Test on car and it should work! Success
Any questions reply to this thread
Credit of this DIY GOES TO SOME DUDE ON YOUTUBE