Author Topic: Scammer in Brandon Mb named Chris Malko has a Green 350z  (Read 25486 times)

July 21, 2013, 08:12 PM #0

A-TOWN Offline

• Vehicle: 350z
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • A-TOWN has no influence.
I wanted to inform all members and get the word out about this scammer. He scammed me in February when I paid him for a Stop Tech BBK. He got my $2500 and I got nothing (It was my fault to wire transfer the money since he didn't sent anything to me). After trying over and over to get it resolved he stopped contact with me. I had move on with stressing over it as I work hard for my money and have put a lot into my Z. But I haven't forgotten who has my $2500 and will get it back one day (I have all the txts/email and info since the Cops won't do anything about it).
I recently got in contact with a member on the my350z forum, because I was thinking of buying his Project Mu Brakes. That member ended up shipping the Brakes to a buyer that was suppose to pay him. I texted him (Nick, Lives in BC) and what did I find out, he shipped the brakes to Brandon MB, right then I said the guys name and it was the same scammer that got me! (And Cops won't do anything about his situation as well)
The name of this scammer is Chris Malko (went with Kris when dealing with the other forum member) Email is Malko1987@live.ca and still uses it. His address is 1060 3RD ST N Brandon MB R7A 2M7(Can see his girlfriends orange 350z when looking at the house on google map). Phone number was (204)720-8982 and changed it. Goes by 350ZMALKO on instagram.
He had his Z on kijiji a while back, and then repost it recently but took it down(he told me he traded it in with the brakes for a sti a while back when we talked but he still has it).
Here is the link on my350z.com http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/578364-project-mu-forged-sport-6-piston-front-4-piston-big-brake-kit.html

I can post all the messages and email as Nick did on the forum. Anything that Chris says is a lie, and does not do as he says he will do. If you live in Brandon or know anyone that does then spread the word about this scammer. I want everyone to know and be warned about him. I'm posting pictures on reference to his Z and kijiji post. One day I will get my money back, and Nick will get back his brakes, but this isn't a perfect world and if we don't take matters into our own hands then nothing will be accomplished.

Thanks, Top Tier Community,
Anthony

Top Tier Imports

July 21, 2013, 08:27 PM #1

Winter Beater Offline

• Vehicle: 03 350Z Track Edition, 05 4 Runner, 98 GMC Shitbox
    • Reputation Power: 95
    • Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!
    I remember that whole mess with the brakes!! This guy is a clown! I didn't realize he ****ed you too!!! Also didn't realize he was in Brandon!

I sent this to a buddy in Brandon who knows a lot of people in the car scene there.

Also, seriously consider small claims court for your money. You've got his name an address, I think that's all you need.
    Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:35 PM by Winter Beater

July 21, 2013, 08:34 PM #2

A-TOWN Offline

• Vehicle: 350z
      • Reputation Power: 8
      • A-TOWN has no influence.
      Yea small claims is the only way i can get my money back (the legal way...).

July 21, 2013, 08:41 PM #3

Sequence Offline

• Vehicle: B8 Audi S4 & '11 328xi
        • Reputation Power: 5
        • Sequence has no influence.
        I agree with Al. Try taking him to court for the money.

Hope it all works out for you Anthony.
        [Aug 23 00:19:25] Cherka:vintz = the poozy who gets no poozy

July 21, 2013, 08:44 PM #4

Winter Beater Offline

• Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!
          You know where he lives, go visit him with 10 other guys and ask him "politely" for your money back.

July 21, 2013, 09:09 PM #5

ZAKU Offline

• Reputation Power: 28
            • ZAKU barely matters.ZAKU barely matters.
            Cosworth intake manifold? Baller.
            I consider every deleted post a small victory.

July 21, 2013, 09:14 PM #6

jordisonjr Offline

• Vehicle: 14/15 Endeavor New Standard 151
              • Reputation Power: 206
              • jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!jordisonjr is awe-inspiring!
              Originally posted by Winter Beater
              You know where he lives, go visit him with 10 other guys and ask him "politely" for your money back.
              And if that doesn't work, in sure you could manage to find 2500 dollars worth of stuff Laying around
              Originally posted by Madbuzz41
              I'm not a fan of blowing for a long time anyways ; )

[Mar 31 23:03:18] Basil:Dan go outside without your pants and let your beef curtains flap around in the wind like a windsock

[Dec 11 14:00:38] alexatwork21:I

July 21, 2013, 09:36 PM #7

evo1 Offline

• Vehicle: 1992 Lancer Evolution RS, 6.7 SRW Mega Cab 3500
                • Reputation Power: 9
                • evo1 has no influence.
                I've heard of this guy.
                I believe he used to have a silver z?
                I think Bentley (Evan) may have mentioned some problems with him quite some time back.
                His old lady has a orange vert z.

Only heard bad things about this character,
                If anything is needed, let me know. I have partial ties to the local scene.

July 21, 2013, 09:38 PM #8

reyza Offline

• Vehicle: Honda HRV + Suzuki SV1000S
                  • Reputation Power: 20
                  • reyza barely matters.reyza barely matters.
                  Had a similar situation happen to me but my seller was in the States. What resolved it was keeping good records of all conversations, creating a thread like this, and talking to moderators where the culprit frequents. I tracked down a lot of the places he was selling things and talked w/ the mods of those places online. They locked his threads essentially cutting him off from selling anything else. Suddenly he re-opened communication with me and shipped the item.
                  I got lucky, and I hope you have similar luck cuz I had already given up hope. It was a good 6-7 months from payment to item arrival.
                  Honda HRV
                  Suzuki SV1000S

July 21, 2013, 09:54 PM #9

Sahba Offline

• Vehicle: Legacy Spec.B, Toyota Supra Turbo, '99 Ninja Cafe
                    • Reputation Power: 27
                    • Sahba barely matters.Sahba barely matters.
                    He'll race you for pinks. He'll race anyone for pinks. And then when he loses he leaves town.

Most of Brandon is aware of him, but it's always good to keep things fresh in peoples minds.  I'm sorry you got scammed, I hope it gets resolved in your favor quickly.

July 21, 2013, 10:02 PM #10

Eden Offline

• Vehicle: Supra
                      • Reputation Power: 13
                      • Eden has no influence.
                      So his address can be confirmed?  Time to go speak w brandon police and bring a cop w you to his house?  Or small claims.  Or you can assemble a team of highly trained individuals for vigilante justice lol.  Jk
                      USDM MKIV Supra - 800BHP / 636RWHP at 20PSI on E70 through a Titan-built automatic.  3.2L stroker, Borg Warner S363

http://TheraVape.net
                      www.facebook.com/theravapeinc

July 21, 2013, 10:20 PM #11

Winter Beater Offline

Originally posted by evo1
                        I've heard of this guy.
                        I believe he used to have a silver z?
                        I think Bentley (Evan) may have mentioned some problems with him quite some time back.

If this guy is known for this, I'm really surprised he hasn't had a "talking to" and learned his lesson yet... It's just going to take him screwing the wrong person once before he'll never do it again....

July 21, 2013, 11:11 PM #12

Maxxxi Offline

• Vehicle: Evo X
                          • Reputation Power: 2
                          • Maxxxi has no influence.
                          I have a baseball bat and a suburban that seats 9 in brandon ready anytime you need. (to go play baseball of course) Keys are in it just pm me for my address to use it.

July 21, 2013, 11:13 PM #13

Faken Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Honda Fit
                            • Reputation Power: 141
                            • Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!
                            lets catch this guy.
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenau/
                            All photos that are taken by me can be used for whatever you want!

"I love Honda's because I started with Honda's" - Ryan Basseri

Ken

[Mar 26 13:45:26] Igor:hearts before parts

July 21, 2013, 11:14 PM #14

Nintensity Offline

• Vehicle: S14 240sx
                              • Reputation Power: 1
                              • Nintensity has no influence.
                              Originally posted by Eden
                              So his address can be confirmed?  Time to go speak w brandon police and bring a cop w you to his house?  Or small claims.  Or you can assemble a team of highly trained individuals for vigilante justice lol.  Jk

His address is confirmed. Both me and Anthony has his address. 

Originally posted by evo1

Yup, his girl owns an Orange Z. He drives a Lime Green Z like this one:

I want to voice in the Manitoba community and let everyone know about my situation:

1. I sent Kris the Project Mu BBK and expected him to send money, but he faced issues and said he couldn't.
                              2. I tried contact UPS 5 times to CANCEL the shipment but they attempted to do so anyway, which legitimately screwed me over
                              3. Kris claims all the items were not intact and was lost during the shipment (yet he still signed that he "received it"), yet he didn't notice the huge hole in the box and the ripped bag of all my accessories
                              4. Kris offered to ship it back. He CLAIMS he sent it back but he never provided a tracking code. Ever since then, he has avoided my messages, never returned my calls, and said an excuse saying he went back to work.

Guys, all I want is either my MONEY that he was supposed to send me or simply my BBK back again. The value of the goods, i'm sure, is around $5,000 for a used set. And for me to not have that money.. I'm taking a huge hit financially from this. If anyone from the Manitoba community can help out, please PM me directly and I can provide as much information I have!!! If you guys have any information regarding Kristopher/Chris Malko, please text me at 1-778-388-3135

Let me know!
                              Nick

July 21, 2013, 11:19 PM #15

Faken Offline

• Vehicle: 2008 Honda Fit
                                • Reputation Power: 141
                                • Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!Faken is awe-inspiring!
                                Nick, you mentioned you hired a lawyer in your thread on my350z. What he is doing for you so far?
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenau/
                                All photos that are taken by me can be used for whatever you want!

"I love Honda's because I started with Honda's" - Ryan Basseri

Ken

[Mar 26 13:45:26] Igor:hearts before parts

July 21, 2013, 11:45 PM #16

KT_RYU Offline

• Vehicle: 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR VSPEC
                                  • Reputation Power: 2
                                  • KT_RYU has no influence.
                                  this ia that same quasimoto guy from heights with the beamer and evo deal. I have his new number somewhere. he uses to frequent cruiwe nights here but havnt seen him recently.
                                  Its been ahwhile folks!
                                  -1995 Nissan Skyline GTR VSPEC
                                  -2009 Dodge ram laramie (for sale!)
                                  -1997 volkswagen jetta TDI

July 22, 2013, 12:03 AM #17

Commanderwiggin Offline

• Vehicle: BMW M3
                                    • Reputation Power: 4
                                    • Commanderwiggin has no influence.
                                    I've heard this name before...needs some good old fashioned punishment.
                                    900rwhp Turbo E46 M3
                                    Supercharged Tacoma

July 22, 2013, 12:09 AM #18

Rush Offline

• Vehicle: 2004 AUDI S4
                                      • Reputation Power: 18
                                      • Rush has no influence.
                                      Why would people wire transfer when you can be protected by PayPal?? You're just asking to be screwed. Hope you get your money back man!
                                      '04 Audi B6 S4   -   '94 BMW E34 530i Touring

July 22, 2013, 12:16 AM #19

BenzAMG Offline

• Vehicle: 2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S
                                        • Reputation Power: 21
                                        • BenzAMG barely matters.BenzAMG barely matters.
                                        Originally posted by Maxxxi
                                        I have a baseball bat and a suburban that seats 9 in brandon ready anytime you need. (to go play baseball of course) Keys are in it just pm me for my address to use it.
                                        In.
                                        The Mint Man

1985 Corolla GTS - RIP
                                        1990 CRX Si - Sold
                                        2012 WRX STI - Sold

July 22, 2013, 01:30 AM #20

JDM-Davith Offline

• Vehicle: 1992 Nissan Skyline - 2000 Honda Civic
                                          • Reputation Power: 46
                                          • JDM-Davith might someday be someone...JDM-Davith might someday be someone...JDM-Davith might someday be someone...JDM-Davith might someday be someone...
                                          Originally posted by SubieSTI
                                          In.
                                          X2!!

July 22, 2013, 02:02 AM #21

EH2_Abe Offline

• Vehicle: 92 Honda Civic Vx
                                            • Reputation Power: 9
                                            • EH2_Abe has no influence.
                                            Originally posted by Rush
                                            Why would people wire transfer when you can be protected by PayPal?? You're just asking to be screwed. Hope you get your money back man!
                                            people for some reason don't trust paypal. I almost got scammed using paypal when I sold a set of wheels. After I had given the guy a tracking number, he made a non authorized payment dispute, his money was refunded, and luckily I got to the shipping place before they loaded them on the truck.

I hope you get your money back. Even if it takes a bunch of guys to go knock on his door and break a few teeth

July 22, 2013, 06:39 AM #22

Nismoline Offline

• Vehicle: R32 GTR
                                              • Reputation Power: 108
                                              • Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.
                                              wow sorry to hear guys. Hopefully our community can help out
                                              Jdm parking fo life!
                                              #driven2016

July 22, 2013, 08:13 AM #23

fruitloops Offline

• Reputation Power: 23
                                                • fruitloops barely matters.fruitloops barely matters.
                                                Originally posted by Rush

PayPals not that great. I lost $200 bucks through them. Payed for an ipod on ebay, never got it, so I phoned and emailed them. They didn't help out at all.
                                                Bought, not Built.

July 22, 2013, 08:56 AM #24

digits

In for a road trip to Brandon. If he doesn't pay up we'll take the rims right off his car for payment!

Top Tier Imports

Scammer in Brandon Mb named Chris Malko has a Green 350z
                                                    « Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 08:56 AM »